Mom seems to be sexually attracted to me. Offered me massages after I said how my back and leg were feeling fucked...

Mom seems to be sexually attracted to me. Offered me massages after I said how my back and leg were feeling fucked. Massages near my cock and even “accidentally” touched my dick lightly under the boxers once at some point during the massage. She once also offered to shave my pubes because I was complaining how I couldn’t be fucked to do it but I had to because I was having a girl over that day. And she actually went through wifh it. She acted a bit weird about it although she offered to shave my pubes. She’d hold my dick with a tissue as to not touch my dick with her hand. Seemed to me like she felt guilty about it yet wanted it but couldn’t get herself to do it because society’s standards got into her head way too much. When I get out of the shower and am walking around in boxers, she’s very obviously stare and glance at my dick while we’re talking. I posted a thread about this earlier but everyone was like “ITT sick fantasies that will never happen”. I’m not here to make stories and if you are too determined to think it’s fake then okay but try to play along by giving me ideas as to how I can make this end with sex. I’m really just sharing this to see what you guys think would be a good course of action to lead this to sex. I want to add that I’d prefer she make the move not because I’m afraid but because I think in this specific situation she needs to make the move. The most I can do is give her the opportunity to.

Avoid commenting if you want to be useless by trolling or calling this fake. Try to have a serious helpful conversation for once. I understand you may be accustomed to shit posting because of this cesspool of a site that we’re in but tap out of that hypnosis at least for now, thanks.

pic not related, just some eye candy in hopes of inspiring some non-troll and genuinely helpful answers from you.

tldr; mom seems to be sexually interested in me and I’m asking you guys what you think should be done to lead it to sex.

Attached: 39F4DAF6-6BB0-43C7-94C8-3E413F930FA3.jpg (2137x1931, 392K)

So you WANT to fuck your mom? Is that what's happening?

I mean, I can't stop you from wanting that but it's whatever y'know.

I guess just find yourself alone with her, make vague but remotely sexually connotated comments. Give her hints?

im thinking action over words and im not trying to validate her

Is she your biological mom? That's pretty fucked dude

yea, relax it’s not. You’re on Jow Forums you sperg. Don’t be a fool and let society instill in you what is okay and what is not.

Is your dad out of the picture?

they’re divorced but she stays at his place sometimes. it generally doesnt matter though

If she’s not your biological mom then make some kind of gesture or ask her if she wants to suck your balls. Don’t be a retard or creep though. Think this through because if you fuck up she’s still kind of your mom and your encounters will be awkward as fuck from now on. Also is she hot?

>not trying to validate
I imagine, in that case, you'd have a better idea on how to "take action" than any of us.

perhaps but someone’s insights could always be better or useful

Dont do it man. Not worth the awkwardness that will ensue. Trust me, the fantasy is a million times more fun than the reality.

i dont care, the “awkwardness” is manageabke if you’re cool about it

christ sake dude it's not worth it
you can't be realistically "cool" about fucking your mom
your relationship will never ever be the same
don't listen to the hormones, for once in your life

>society
I never heard of any species of mammols where incest is natural. Shit will be awkward and sick my dude. Do what thou wilt but shot will most likely lead to more obscure shit.

Ask for another massage and when she’s grabbing your dick and balls start touching her tits and nipples and ask her “You like this don’t you?” “You’d love to suck that dick don’t you?” And slowly grab her pussy, if she allows do it, if not well you’ll not only look like a pervert and sexual deviant.

You should read more about Oedipus Rex. Is about a guy who has sex with his mother and then pokes his eyes out... I’m only telling you because I’m afraid you’ll poke out yours before the end of the book

>it's just incest br00, stop being close minded
fucking lol

You’re so messed dude hahaha

>Avoid commenting if you want to be useless by trolling or calling this fake. Try to have a serious helpful conversation for once. I understand you may be accustomed to shit posting because of this cesspool of a site that we’re in but tap out of that hypnosis at least for now, thanks.
Kek the shitposter doth protest too much. I like how obvious bait threads always have these disclaimers as if they somehow invalidate the user’s who will call them out on their bullshit

Post a pic of your mom and then I'll decide if you should get help or not.

Y'know op there are some things I can understand being flexible about but when everybody is telling you to not do something like having fuck with your mom maybe you should listen to them.

I'm not here to judge. But can you say it out loud and not feel like you've fucked up?
"I fucked my mom"
Will you be able to go on with your life and get married and possibly have kids ect.. while keeping that secret? And then not being able to fuck her again if/ when you get into a committed relationship?
You'll have to keep that a secret from your future partners, hope your mom doesn't get jealous, refrain from having sex with her if you have a gf.

Gave me a slight erection my moms Gross though. hey if you ever do go through with it come back and tell us about it please, Form it as a question of course.

>tfw no qt stepmom to fondle yo dick

Yeah, not him, but I fucked my cousin and never forgave myself for what I did.
She was thirsty, she got me drunk, she got a bit drunk herself, next thing I know I wake up in her bed nude and wondering what the fuck happened.

It really is just the fantasy being better than the reality. I don't even know if the bitch is pregnant but I just left ASAP, moving elsewhere changing my name and shit.

lol this is probably the same person who pretended to be a girl trying to have sex with her brother a few days back

This. You beat me to it