Why are women so stupid and useless? Just less pressure from society?

Why are women so stupid and useless? Just less pressure from society?
And I'm not asking this in a way to be offensive, but it's just mental how society cares more for women than men simply because they have a bleeding cunt between their legs despite the fact that men have contributed a lot more to mankind in general.

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 31K)

have sex.

With whom, you?

hell no lol

Fuck off then or kill yourself if you're not contributing to the thread besides shitty twitter/tumblr memes.

shitpost threads deserve shitpost responses.

have you considered just going outside or being yourself?

What have you contributed to mankind that makes you so superior OP?

Women are far from useless. Can have a wonderful time with them. Don't be so resentful.

Attached: Ziddy.gif (500x439, 1.23M)

Why are frogposting threads so stupid and useless?

Society cares for men that contributed. You are not one of them, you mentally ill, frogposting incel. Kill yourself.

Because the only people who save and collect frogpictures are stupid and useless.

>was literally born out of a woman
>y R w0mEn s0 uSeleSS?

You do realize that a man is needed for that also, fucking retard?

Well duh, but who’s the one keeping you in her belly for 9 months and giving birth? Have sex and find out faggot

Because of boomers and Jews pushing it in movies and shit like that. Behind the makeup and tits they’re lying cunts who want money and attention. As men we should exterminate these bitches.

Useless in what endeavors? Even when men historically relegated women to kitchens on the pretense that they aren't as capable, they still gave them a job they thought had to be done by them. Now women have had freer access to education, but given that it's a relatively new social shift, obviously not many women are gonna be steeped in many male dominated fields out the gate. However, I've seen great women in all fields of math and science as a grad student. The question isn't capability, No matter where you go, people make themselves useful.
>Just less pressure from society?
There was a lot of pressure for women to stay at home and take care of kids and clean constantly, or even now in asian countries to study hard for a career, only to willingly give it up in a few years.
>but it's just mental how society cares more for women than men
citation needed. Just because there are initiatives for women to get into fields they aren't really represented in due to the complex social forces at play doesn't mean "society cares more about women."
>fact that men have contributed a lot more to mankind in general
Again, it's hard to make big contributions as a group when your role has been given to you to be a homemaker. Even so, there were brilliant scientists like Noether who did legitimate Nobel level work in the short time she was an active scientist.

So bitches deserve special treatment for doing something natural? Hell, give me a medal for taking a shit every day then.

>special treatment
I thought we were talking about being useful.

FPBP.

Also aren't 5+ incel threads enough?

This is not an incel thread, it's questioning the current state of women in society.

If you can't find a way to make at least one woman you meet useful in your eyes, then that failure is on you instead of the women around you.

Lmfao sweet meme typing, man! Is that from reddit or something?

my gf is literally a research scientist at Google; have you considered that you’re just an idiot

iS dAt fRoM rEddIt oR SuMtHiNg? Xdd

have sex is an asp meme get it right and gain height you fucking jabroni

>men have contributed a lot more to mankind in general.
Nah, not really.

>No one is useless
OP is.