What are the advantages of being antisocial and single?

What are the advantages of being antisocial and single?

Attached: man-reading.jpg (958x636, 36K)

More time and fewer distractions to work on some project/hobby. And not having to deal with other peoples problems.

You only have yourself to worry about.

Its peaceful

Only short term advantages.
Your nature is going to catch up with you soon enough and you'll be miserable.

Why do you choose to be antisocial?

Being introverted is not the same as anti-social.

Life is simple. You have the freedom to do as you wish and be who you are. Highly recommended

I hate people for being selfish.
I'm also introverted, I know how to talk to others, I just do not want to get involved with them

Everyone is selfish, it is the only way to live. Always put yourself first.
Just don't put too much trust in others and you can deal with it.

You are selfish for not wanting to grace others with your magnificence.

No constraints; you can go anywhere and do whatever without worrying about abandoning others

People today use you and then stab you in the back, I will not fall for that again.

How can someone do that when you're aware that everyone is selfish?

I'm a good guy and I keep falling on this shit.

>I'm a good guy
For you.
I mean how are you a good guy? Is this thread a reaction to you being betrayed recently?

>save on money
>save on stress
And if you're not lazy, have more time than everyone else to work and improve yourself.

>I'm a good guy and I keep falling on this shit.
Did you open the door for a woman and she didn't suck you off? Let's get to the bottom of this.

No benefits to being antisocial other than having more time for yourself. Being single has plenty of benefits, up to you to decide though.

This. This is my life right now.

Trust me OP. Do NOT force yourself into this.

You get to read books and ponder all day

Attached: 6AC94BD9-E1D1-47B7-A815-BCCFB91F29A8.png (500x584, 261K)

Attached: 1558463198405.png (498x574, 449K)

>a reaction to you being betrayed recently?
No, I'm just tired
How bad can it be?

so much freedom
I can get high as fuck, fap and eat pizza whenever the fuck I want

So just being single is better?

I like it plus no siblings so this makes me selfish as fuck

Not having to share a bed with anyone is nice.

I used to be a really social person in high school and college. I lived with 3 friends and we partied constantly and I'd fuck any girls with a decent body even if they were annoying sluts. Then one day I couldn't see any of their faces anymore and moved back with my parents then got my.own comfy little place. I'm single and besides work I just hang out at home studying topics that interest me, playing mmos and working on my career. No social media, like 2 close friends and a few family members are all my human connections. I can say that I'm enjoying it more then any second of the old days. One day it may change and I may crave a more intimate connection and I'll try and find a decent woman to marry and have kids with but I'm going to enjoy the ride for now.

much more available time to be used as you want
highly recommended if you run a business

>slutted around
>now wants decent woman to marry
lol

so you hate people for being selfish but you don't want to get involved with them out of self-protection? what's really on the line in these relationships? are you required to become a antisocial misanthrope anytime someone slights you? stop expecting perfect loyalty and devotion, and meet some new people. you might also try pushing against the urge to lump all humanity into a single and negative category.

That has been going on for hunderds of years you dumb fuck.

you can be an asshole and not care about the consequences because you like being alone.

One will come along eventually and make you feel the intense loneliness you've been pushing to the back of your mind again. It probably won't work out with her, leaving you with it.

Personal experience talking.

Time

>meet some new people
How will this help?

Being antisocial? None. Type A and Type D personalities with antisocial traits are 4x as likely to die from heart problems.

Being single has a lot of benefits though but so does being in love. Takes a quick google search

For the most part I'm insecure but I have been breaking out of my shell and being more confident right now it's probably because a bit of social anxiety and just wanting to play games instead

>only short term advantages
Roastie or weak defeatist incel faggot detected. Enjoy dying with no real effect on the world other than your f*mily who will do the same

Attached: 1558442102079.jpg (615x678, 73K)