Lecture me as to why it is bad to raise my daughter as a boy?

Lecture me as to why it is bad to raise my daughter as a boy?

I always wanted a son. But sadly I don't think I ever will.

Attached: Hero_Warrior_Ending_(PM2R).jpg (1024x768, 317K)

Because she isn‘t a boy.
Raising her as one will make her resent herself for her own gender, which is basically the worst thing you can do to a human being. She'll live her life always feeling like she‘ll never be good enough, simply because you refused to love her for what she is and not put a „but only if you do it like a boy“ in front of accepting her.

>raise my daughter as a boy?
What does this mean? Like tell her that she'll grow a penis later in life? That's retarded, why would you lie to your child like that?

I mean instead of buying her dolls I'll be giving her toy cars.

The issue with this is that you want to control what she‘s allowed to enjoy. Why don‘t you just let her be her and give her the toys she actually wants instead of manipulating her? Maybe she wants to play with cars. Good! Let her. Maybe she also wants a baby doll. Sure! Why not?
Why do you have to make being a parent mainly about gender identity?
Fucks sake, i have two sons and i swear to god, the man is implanted in them. I could give them all the barbies i wanted, they would not play with them. Why? Because they aren‘t girls. Now imagine i‘d have set out to raise them as girls because i am a fucking narcissist that has to alway make everything about me and what gender i wanted my kid to have. Now what? I forbid them to go lay with plastic dinosaurs and toy cars and only buy them dolls and hair clips? Do you think that would produce happy adults who don‘t have a deep bitterness for their parents who tried to press them into molds they didn‘t fit in? That‘s abusive op. If you want to be THAT kind of parent, go ahead. But don‘t whine and cry if they move out as soon as possible and never visit or call because they just wanted to get as far away from your influence as they possibly could. Is that the family life you dream of? Really?
For the record, my sons both had a baby doll at some point because they both asked for one and who tf am i to tell them what they should and shouldn‘t be playing with? They had fun with them for a while and then moved on to other toys, just like all kids do. Because unlike you, they aren‘t hung up about only doing stuff that „real men“ do (besides, real men actually do like babies. Just so you know). They do what they genuinely enjoy and i really hope that one day you will be able to be at that level of ease about your own masculinity or femininity.

Attached: C1650C87-20DE-4B0F-A2A1-6D0550E8BE60.jpg (638x431, 32K)

Dubs of truth.

Nothing wrong with that; unless she starts wanting dolls and you'll get spergy about it. Forcing any kind of gender roles on kids is horrible, nigga.

Agreeing with that user. You can let her do both.
I‘m going to assume that you fear your daughter might turn into a basic bitch/stacy/superficial slut if you let her do girly stuff. Guess what actually makes girls become whores. Yep, trying to gain older men‘s approval because they could never gain their dad‘s approval.

Shout out to my own dad who let me an my sister do all the girly stuff we wanted and simultaneously teached us life skills, commonly seen as „boys stuff“.

>fruity drinks

What's so bad about it? I'm a guy who likes fruity drinks. Is this a meme. This is the first time I head that shit

>But don‘t whine and cry if they move out as soon as possible

In this day and age that's actually a positive. There are many 30 year olds still living with their parents

Don't confuse your kids about their genders. Let them decide and also monitor them to make sure other kids don't try anything funny either. When you're young your mind is slowly being molded and any traumas can have severe long term consequences.

There are also cultural differences that factor into these things, in the west kids are encouraged to move out as soon as they're old enough to go to college but I don't know how it is in European countries, I know it varies. It also varies in Hispanic countries.

It's faggy as fuck. But then again, caring about what others think is 1010% worse.

Not their fault the boomers fucked the housing market.

What's faggy about it? Damn it, I enjoy drinking watermelon, mango, strawberry, blueberry shakes etc. Fruits are not gay. Yes I am triggered.

My uncle kind of did that. He's outgoing and acts kind of like a bro guy you'd meet in college. He pushed them really hard in sports. Got both of his daughters to be really good and one got a fat scholarship to play D1. They have his humor at times and it's pretty clear he always wanted a son.

I don't think there's anything all that wrong with raising your daughter as a son in terms of the hobbies you make them pursue. However, I think you really need a counterweight if you're going to go that route. My uncle's wife is very feminine so she was able to provide some relief for her daughters when her husband may have been treating them too much like boys. I think it also helps if the Dad knows that although he can push he daughters to be athletic, determined and dominant in certain areas, he should still treat them gently at times and with a sense of understanding that they are still women at the end of the day.

It's okay. Just say "no homo" when you order one.
Like "an appletini, no homo".

Raise your kids like kids. Teach them how to do shit, let them play with whatever they find interesting, let them pursue whatever they're passionate about. Love them a lot. Don't overthink shit.

Why the fuck should I say no homo when it's not even considered gay to be drinking fruits.

>Fruits are not gay.
Inside of any drink but gin they sure are faggy though.

>My uncle's wife is very feminine so she was able to provide some relief for her daughters when her husband may have been treating them too much like boys. I think it also helps if the Dad knows that although he can push he daughters to be athletic, determined and dominant in certain areas, he should still treat them gently at times and with a sense of understanding that they are still women at the end of the day.

Her mom is dead.

"Lecture me as to why it is bad to raise my son as a girl?

I always wanted a daughter. But sadly I don't think I ever will."

Toy cars suck turbodick and kids are generally bummed to be receiving them unless they have specifically asked for them. Boys like robots and badasses.

>gender roles

That thing between your legs isn't a role.

>your genitals dictate what type of toys you like

I used to play with action figures and trucks when I was a kid, guess I must have been a boy all along.

Forcing any way of living onto children is inherently unhealthy, much less trying to do it to adults. Let them play with whatever, be glad you reproduced at all.