What do i do if 80% of women only go for the top 20% of men?

What do i do if 80% of women only go for the top 20% of men?

I fall into the 80%

Attached: 18BB2894-43D8-4F32-9800-CB6A810A3CC8.jpg (350x481, 30K)

go for the bottom 20%

You fall into the 80% of women category? Then you should be fine

haha no.
good joke user
its impossible for an individual to change their gender

Attached: 1109446A-44FD-459B-A22B-228A7FEBAEF8.jpg (1920x1080, 249K)

>A
Keep whining about memes.
>B
Become the 20%
>C
Go for the bottom 20%
>D
KYS.

Go for them.

From data, 90% of women go for 80% of men.
If you aren't getting laid, you're in the 20%.

You get the top 20% of women instead.
Something about balance.

the top 20% of women are included in the 80%
>Source: just trust me bro
roastie getting toastie

So where’s your source for the 80/20 incel bullshit?

Guess I should've added that picking A isn't recommended but oh well.

>Source: just trust me bro
I got my numbers slightly wrong, but the concept was right. It's the same stats you post on here all the time.
72% of men had sex over the last year. 82% of women did. I guess you can do 1+1.

Attached: ywmhp31i5rt21.jpg (1152x860, 63K)

Dude just chill, you're not a chad so what?

Attached: tenor (5).gif (430x242, 1.12M)

that means you gotta chase women bro. don't worry it's actually pretty fun when you get used to it.

Here’s the reality:
The top 90% of women go for the 90% top of men. You’re in the bottom 10% of men, but think you’re in the top 50%.
You will have a successful dating life if you:
>have a job
>regularly exercise
>have hobbies
>talk to women outside of your family regularly

And what if you are only 18 you retard, this advice is so stupid... i can see you got blue pilled by some dating book written by a boomer
Is fun my ass...

Attached: 1557841939381.png (644x694, 367K)

Obvious answer: Go for men in the 21-30th percentile. Barely a drop off in quality, and 60% less competition.This is why women can't run companies.

Dating is easiest when you’re 18, and the same principles apply. Nearly all girls that age are looking to date.
The only reason why the average guy or even most below average guys don’t get girls is because they don’t try, and I mean actually try, not just play LoL and Fortnite all day, swiping through Tinder and making no effort to make any human interaction face-to-face, feeling as if you’re entitled to some girl who will set aside her toxic femininity to hang around someone as boring as you.

>Is fun my ass...
it actually is. In the immortal words of Motorhead, The Chase Is Better Than The Catch

How is being 18 prevents you from having a job, exercising a bit, having some sort of interest beyond shitposting and talking to people?

I thought the 80/20 "rule" only applies to online dating, where it makes the most sense. You only get to see what someone looks like and texts like instead of the full deal.
Not everyone does online dating well. Maybe if you meet some people irl, you'll get somewhere. And no, I can't give you advice on that because I'm still struggling with that myself.

>What do I do if the sky is green?
>What do I do if 2 + 2 = 5?

Stop being a retarded faggot, that's what.

Please don't ask him to post a picture of his ass

>The top 90% of women go for the 90% top of men. You’re in the bottom 10% of men, but think you’re in the top 50%.
where'd you pull those numbers from? your ass?

its proven 80% of roasties go for the top 20% of men

Attached: 565F32B0-71D6-4962-A04A-68F256334467.jpg (1242x2052, 371K)

OP, how do you deal with the scientifically proven fact that you are a homosexual in denial?

>its proven 80% of roasties go for the top 20% of men
Where’s the source? Actual data () shows the split as 80/70

let me tell me how i know youre a roastie

the graph means absolutely nothing, its a survey not a census

see

Kek i am kinda social, the problem is is if youre 18 you have 0 power compared to older guys that have cars and even house, how the fuck am i supposed to compete against that, fucking jock's come with bikes and drive around females, what can i do? I even seen 15 yo girls dating over 20 years old guys, wtf. All girls from here want a "real" man and not a boy. It was easy for me in middle school, all girls wanted me back then but now is way harder.

The only girls i can get is the ones that have 0 personality, and i hate that. I prefer personality over a face.

If there was only cosplay and anime clubs here...

Attached: 1bd5c79c50e02b09c50ab128043aee485f53388d_00.jpg (249x304, 12K)

Attached: 56020827-DBA9-45C6-966F-F6442D7C6929.png (432x330, 20K)

dude have tried leaving your house and actually talking to a female?

fucking hell I honestly just feel bad for people like you and o hope you find peace someday

Let me tell you how I know you're a moron: the GSS is probably the second most used source of social data beside the census.
It is widely accepted as a reliable source of statistical data on american society.

toastie roastie

How does that prove that 80% of men go for 20% of the women? It doesn't. You're either trolling or are an incel. By "incel", meaning your IQ is below 80.

>thinks my data is bad because is from the GSS, which has been used for 27k papers over the last 30 years
>posts unsourced data from OkCupid

You all need jesus.

oof
why are you so toastie roastie?

He's an incel, he's not smart enough to understand facts.

Fortunately incels are dwindling in number, their cult is dying. Most of them realize that all of their beliefs were based on complete bullshit.

Youre a roastie, you are born with half a brain

What does that make you? Born with a quarter of a brain? You're even dumber than the women you hate. There's no way you even finished high school.

Do you have any arguments with sources for your data or?

How is it fun to get ghosted all the time? How blue pilled are you? Girls love attention.

Ok what the fuck am i supposed to do? What do you do, genius?

Im smarter than you :^)
women have bad memory and make horrible choices

you probably support abortion

>Im smarter than you
Since you write like someone who couldn't even finish high school I kinda doubt that.

women are the reason why men are so weak today

Men aren't weak. It's just the tiny vocal minority of men that call themselves incels. They're weaker than women. Every other man is stronger than women.

How is it proven if there is insufficient evidence? Where is the static that 80% of women get with 20% of men? All I’ve ever seen is OKCupid data.
It’s almost as if dating sites set people up almost entirely based on their appearance. Dating site profiles are just a few pictures of a person with some trivial details like “I like skiing and coffee lol”.

Dude are you insane? Do you have any idea how hard is to talk to girls that you dont know, real life isnt youtube.

Attached: 1558135341292.jpg (640x1136, 77K)

>men arent weak

Attached: 00C6AD48-4D4C-45A5-AB24-913D8C37EDED.jpg (1200x899, 282K)

But i did finish highschool
as if sitting in a room following directions all day is a sign of intelligence

go kys roastie

>how the fuck am i supposed to compete against that, fucking jock's come with bikes and drive around females
It’s almost as if
>go to the gym
>get a job
>have hobbies
are the characteristics of the very people who you are describing who are getting with girls.

its easy; just go talk to a girl
stop limiting yourself pussy

Onions is sin but these cucks probably can still manhandle most women

The OKCupid data is about messaging, that's it. It doesn't say anything about how many men and women have sex. Actual statistics show that incels are dead wrong but they refuse to accept facts that would destroy their belief system.

Your IQ can't be higher than 80 since you identify as an incel, how many years have you shut yourself in the basement without talking to anyone?

>probably
oh sweatie...

men aren't weak, only you are, you fucking weakling

>identify as an incel
nice projection

follow my instructions and kys roastie

i bet i can manhandle
im 6ft 200lbs

You do identify as an incel, you said it yourself. You said you believe in the teachings of the cult of incels.

>im 6ft 200lbs and im weaker than women

I am going to gym and to uni, and my hobbie is games, cosplay, anime, war stuff

I am not a beta incel, is just that i doubt there is any need to talk to a stranger in a age of social media.

Attached: 1547894087670.jpg (822x960, 50K)

Where did i say that?
Yeah you are weaker than a woman

Not only are you a tripfag but a humongous faggot. I got a gf when I was 18, just talk to pretty girls in class and ask them out. Just pray that they're single.

you are a beta incel

Stfu, you just got lucky.

Attached: large (1).png (500x300, 28K)

Rich, famous or surgery.

/Thread
Learn your place, inclet.

post face body and bank account LARPnigger

Get a different hobby.

What? Whats the point of this post?

And no i am not, i take risk's is only that i am ugly and stupid so i cant get a girls and friends like you normie npc's can

Pic is me while i was giving speech at my school about human rights.

Attached: 5000.jpg (300x180, 11K)

Look dude, you're just making shitty excuses to justify for not talking to girls, I used to do the same thing. It's true, the only luck I had was finding a girl who was single and interested in dating. Lately, I've been single because all the girls I asked out this semester were either in relationships or not interested. If she's single and interested in dating, talk to her and ask her out, stop being a fag and making up shitty incel excuses. Believing your smart cause your "red pill" is just hurting you mentally, I was in the same situation as you. Leave this website and stop browsing Jow Forums.

/thread

I enjoy going out and trying my luck. It's fun because I'm not invested, it's all just bantz with a chance for pussy at the end.

>and interested in dating
Hahahahaha, oh my god. You must have 0 experince with girls.

All girls want to DATE, is just that they rejected you nicely. Anyway what am i even supposed to say to a random stranger? Should i ask my female friends about how to get a girl?

Ah, that makes sense, so should i try to talk to girls at my local store?

When I said interested in dating, I meant interested in dating you, dumbass.

Do you not go to school? You can try talking to girls first in class and see if they want to date you. If you have female friends, then you're not so bad off, just stop having this incel and superiority mentality. You're female friends will tell you "Just Bee yourself :)", which is actually true.

they dont, its a meme made from misinterpreted data from an online dating site which isnt even representative of the real world. you know the real world, where 99% of people find relationships...

Attached: 1557879397504.jpg (1050x858, 150K)

>Do you not go to school?
Is all male class.
>You're female friends will tell you "Just Bee yourself :)", which is actually true.
Ok so youre fucking with me now, do you think you are funny, punk?

Attached: DQZekl4VQAEbWnj.jpg (540x505, 70K)

What is that green guy doing to that poor dog? Wtf.

Attached: ybnkkbecwcnlqqpfnjdtaudmynotjwzxytraoubs-740.jpg (555x740, 120K)

step 1) sex
step 2) perform it

A) become top 20%

personality, status, appearance

B) aim for bottom 20%

fatties will suck it like a champ

Attached: screenshot.546.jpg (1736x628, 648K)

daily reminder lawliet is insecure women who is months and months on advice just so she can fix her insecure life she even get GTFO-ed by liberals here

interesting I recommend you to turn off the pc and go outside like edgy kaneki will not fix your life

Attached: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.jpg (1102x403, 71K)

Huh? Why would you think that's me? That was a larp, also she is 17 in that picture.

What a creep.

Attached: bd2bdddddf9b83d5a37c4b059955d620.jpg (1046x1082, 228K)

>p..please rate me
>that is not me I swear
Nice one remember you made enemy with me and I will hunt you with your ugly insecure face

>that not me wtf
Hon this can backfire prove me that is not you by taking selfie with today date easy as that

>Nice one remember you made enemy with me and I will hunt you with your ugly insecure face
Lol

I am not proving to a creep anything, get a life you incel

Attached: bc016a32fb0fd32adf15b3e84c7ed4c3.jpg (236x295, 12K)

>edgy guy from the most edgy anime check
>low iq check
>not wanting to take simple selfie check
>insulting me check
so far you proved your insecurity wait is this actually you lmao thank you for confirming this also you used word "incel" so many times to the point it lost its meaning is that all you got ?

As a woman, let's see..

Pick a guy like op?
Or a guy with some self esteem?

Decisions decisions

lol you're doing the same thing, well I am done talking to you, you're too boring

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

watching anime is another indicator of insecurity you know there is reason normal people dont watch it

>you're doing the same thing
baka rate me guys some incels keep calling me ugly -.-

you get the the other 80% of women who arent sought after like the top 20% of women.

Fake it