Am I fucked?

After my job interview they said they’d call me back this week. It’s Tuesday

I thought it went really well, even tho I admitted I had social anxiety.

Attached: 6AA6E9C9-A902-4905-AB0D-C6291B65A18F.jpg (750x741, 71K)

Time to try to get another job user.

Man, I really wanted this job too

if they need to interview you; youre not getting the job

You're going to struggle at first OP, a lot of people do. I did, but you'll get the hang of it and the experience will teach you.

Fuck maybe quitting my job was a mistake

>quit job
>take training placement in more enjoyable field
>coming to end
>realise how competitive industry is
>panic and take a shitty job where the "interview" amounted to them trying to sell the job to me

I feel like I probably fucked up but I just don't have any confidence in competing for the jobs I want, I've seen enough of the competition.

Call them and ask. If they didn't choose you ask how long till you can resubmit another application. Just be a thorn in their side and you will likely get in eventually.

Are you sure? I was gonna wait until the end of the week and I don’t wanna fuck up my chances by annoying them

what a crock of shit. the more prestigious the job, the longer the interview process.

Wait until the end of the week. If they said they'd call you back this week and it's still this week then wait until Friday afternoon. Hopefully you are still applying to other places
>just be a thorn in their side
Unless they're desperate for people, this is a shit idea

>even tho I admitted I had social anxiety
OSNWAYD

Attached: 1558309863844.webm (720x404, 1.81M)

Idk what that mean but to be fair I talked about how I vastly improved and took control of it. They asked me if I’ve ever been uncomfortable or something like that

How are you doing this one interview at a time? Line up a few dozen for fuck's sake

>I admitted I had social anxiety.

Don't admit things like that. Admit good things that you overdo, like being detail oriented, but learned to refine and make better.

it means
>oh shit nigger wtf are you doing

in other words, don't say you have or had social anxiety. since they asked if you've ever been uncomfortable, you should have just said
>well it's always a little bit uncomfortable when you're trying to get into the swing of a new job, but once I know what to do it's gravy
or something like that.

Attached: 1391300955963.jpg (3072x2175, 1.47M)

Yeah I know, I immediately regretted it. The interviewer said she had anxiety too, I gave her a cheery high five, and then we talked about music for like 10 minutes. I thought I pulled it off but now idk

Job pro tips:
>submit a good resumè
Fill it with your BEST prior job experience
>apply on Wednesdays and Thursdays
>if you land an interview pick out an appropriate outfit for said job, and spiff it up a bit to look better and more employable
>shower and dont put on some shitty deoderant, use a neutral scent
>shave your face (if you have facial hair)
>speak confidently, clearly, and dont ramble on
>firm handshake and MANNERS (please, thank you, etc, can do wonders in an interview)
>avoid using words such as : like, uhh, umm, yeah, sure, etc. Remember, the more professional you seem, the more likely you are to get an offer.
4 S's of landing a job-
you must Shower
you will Shine
you must be Superior
you will be Satisfactory

HRs are sociopathic. If you are over 40 they won't hire you. If you are over experienced, they won't hire you. If you don't have experience they won't hire you. If you haven't worked for a few years they might not hire you.

Give a great impression.

Yeah that makes sense. Man I really fucked up

bump

Why don't any of you ever call them back I don't get it...that's what your supposed to do....How are you ruining your chances? They're not gonna get upset that you want to know if you have the job or not...cmon guys let's be a little smarter ok

Lol I was gonna do that at the end of the week. Is that a bad idea?

Another applicant will call back before you and therefore will be on their minds more recently given them a greater chance at getting hired