I've been dating a girl for a couple weeks and she was at my place

I've been dating a girl for a couple weeks and she was at my place.

She was wearing a sun dress and while we were making out, I reach up her thigh and could feel what felt like some scars on the upper side of her thighs.
I didn't see them, but I'm 90% sure they were from her cutting herself.

I've never been with a girl who dealt with depression like that and was wondering what's the best way to approach her about it.

Attached: 1542509435683.png (1200x628, 951K)

Was it recent?

The cutting, I have no idea.
They felt like they were healed over, but I'm not sure how long they take to heal.
None of them felt scabby as far as I could tell.

RUN. NOW.

If you stay prepare to have your soul slowly drained away by an emotional vampire and your entire life become about dealing with her bullshit until you're an empty husk of a human and she moves on to another victim.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

Don't jump to conclusions. As somebody who cut in the past and is now rather mentally stable, people can change. If she's actively cutting it would be best to stay clear. You can't change somebody like that. They have to choose to change.
Also, you don't even know how she got them or if they're even scars.
OP should just keep a close eye on her for now.

So for now it's probably best I don't bring it up I guess

Yes. Wait until you're a bit closer and it's more natural to bring up. Try to have some tact when you do.

RUN. AWAY.

At least cum and dump before running away. Maybe the euphoria of her clit getting sensually fucked by the cock would make her cut less.

I’ve got raised scars from cutting from many years ago, but these were from very deep ones where stitches were required. They could be old but it depends.

Just bring it up with her next time you see/feel them. It’s something that she’s going to have to deal with explaining for the rest of her life, don’t feel bad for asking.

this

how do i deal with a guy in this situation?

...are you sure they weren't stretch marks?

its not a big deal. ive dated really great girls with cutting scars. growing up sucks. it isn't indicative of a lasting issue

Pack of razors fir birthday!

>and was wondering what's the best way to approach her about it.

Why do you have to?

While we are on the subject I know a girl who has a couple long dark scars on her arm but they are not raised like normal scars. Not sure if they are from cutting or burning or maybe she had religious fanatic parents that hit her with a rod or whip or something.

Were the scars raised? Or did they feel like they had healed inwards?
They could be stretch marks which technically are scars. Either way, you shouldn't assume they were self inflicted. Shit happens

My girlfriend used to cut herself because of anxiety. I made it very clear to her when we started dating that I could not date someone who cuts herself because nobody should be expected to deal with this without ending up drained emotionally.

Pretty ballsy move in insight, but it worked and she says she stopped cutting herself thanks to me.

It still saddens me to look at her hand full of cuts tho.

> (OP)
lol this anonimoo

Attached: omyy.gif (220x220, 373K)

i do this erry nao and then. but i dont want a relationship. i hate emotions. i just want to be left alone

Attached: yi.png (798x482, 212K)

Don't care. That's the best you can do. If it isn't something recent, then it's nothing that affects her current behaviour.

I have scars on my arms, haven't done any cutting for 20 years.

don't bring it up until she does

>her clit getting fucked

Attached: justwhat.jpg (600x512, 24K)

This, they can look and feel the same

>sticking your dick in crazy
LMAO

It's something to keep in mind.
Have an exit strategy. No lie, cutters can be innocuous but they can also be pants on batshit head retard crazy.

I used to think this was a meme...until I realised it was real
>Met a qt cosplayer girl in a event
>Meet the same girl at uni
>We talk and realised her scars and tattoos
>Some time later I kissed her and said I would be her bf one day
>I found out how messed up she was(all kinds of problems)
>She then became extremly jealous and clingy
>My friends later told me she already had a bf and fucked everyone at parties
>NWF'ed her
I never got to be her bf, but she cucked the shit out of me and even cockblocked me every time we were together.

So, if she has scars, get the fuck away from her.

Attached: 1557517071482.jpg (540x699, 52K)

>So, if she has scars, get the fuck away from her.
this
it does mean she's damaged