Younger girl likes me

This isn't the place but i need to say it.

There is a 17 years old beautiful girl who fall in love with me.

She is the neighbour of my cousin and she ask for the number of my sister and she tell her that she wants my number and wants to know me better.

She didn't show any sign of attraction to me since the first day i see her but she actually find me attractive which it's amazing.

The problem is that i'm 21 years old, finishing college and she is 17 finishing school.

What should i do? I have girls who find me attractive who have the same age as me or even older; but this young girl is stunning, she is really beautiful and i'm confused.

Attached: cfc4d3459baa2050b4f1fbbef601f470.jpg (560x700, 50K)

Drill that cunt.

I mean, 4 years isn't that big of a gap user. Get to know her better.

Isn't the age gap, is how young she is.

My sister is 16
She is 17

Understand the problem?

If we both were older it wouldn't be weird, like i'm 25 and she is 21. I have seen guys 30+ or even 40+ with girls of my age but i feel she is a kid with a womans body.

She's going to be 18 next year. You can help and support her with school. If you really think she is stunning be a good boyfriend, know her better and try your best as a man for her. My brother started going out with his wife when she was 16 and he was 25. He's 34 now, she's 25 and they're both really happy and have been through all kinds of adversities. If you're open to love her and give your best as a man, it's enough.

If she makes you uncomfortable then don't do it?

Never go out with an attractive girl who is entering her freshman year of college and expect it to end in anything other than heartbreak. If she can lie and hide the truth I suppose it could work out for you as you wont know what she does during her first year.

She kinda look like this girl

That's why i'm anxious

Attached: f58e9315a7b9076c673b3e97174abd93.jpg (564x590, 43K)

So what? I told you to do it, you said she's too young, but is hot. Do it and fuck her, move on. She's going to move through different guys if you fuck her or not. Might as well tap it before everybody else does, and if she really likes you she'll come back to you later.

I don't think there's anything wrong with it man. smash her. I did the same several times as a youth and none of them ever told on me, in fact for one of them her parents fucking loved me and paid me money to stay with her (rich girl lol) and I was 21 while she was 16.

I'm 27 and my girlfriend is 17. Go for it.

How's that working out for you?

I'm 30 dating a 19 yo.

Please tell me about it. I'm 28 and anyone still in college already looks very inexperienced to me.

Umm, i thought 21 and 17 wasnt illegal but could be wrong, why not just wait until 18? Or is that too far away?

You're gross dude. I was 27 and breifly got with a 19 year old and even thats gross.
17 and 27 is fucking pathetic, and thats illegal, atleast my experience was pathetic but legal. Die pedo

Weird, 50-60yrs this was normal.

Whoever someone throws that word around loosely I have to assume it’s a woman who is almost 30, single, and mad at the world that she didn’t get Chad as Chad is picking up all the younger girls.

Well my buddy figured a way to let girls be attracted to him but never did anything beyond that and its a huge boost in ego. Just keep being charming to her and keep to your guns on not going after her.

Wait for her birthday lol it’s less than a year

Stop demonizing male sexuality

user you must hit it,quit it, say you never did it

Imagine this, you are 18 and have a 17 year old sister. Do you avoid dating anyone aged 18 because it is close to your sisters age? No. Then imagine both of you in the future, say 25 & 24 - do you avoid dating anyone 20-25? No.

Age gap is the only thing that matters

No user you also have to respect minimum age requirements. Until someone is 17-18 you should not try to have a sexual relationship or do anything beyond having a normal conversation with someone younger. Random adults should rarely speak to younger people if ever unless they know the parents and they introduce themselves or something along those lines of context.

Respect boundaries, they're there for a reason user.

>"love"
Lol.

Yeah but nah brah go ahead and go for it but draw the line for anything sexual until she is of age.

?? Where did I say anything that wasn't respecting the minimum age requirements, he's already referring to a 17 year old girl.

18 dating 17 is fine, 25 dating 20-25 is fine - so what's your problem?

Just drill it

I dated a 17 year old when I as 27

The issue with dating teenagers, is they don't know boundaries. Learning boundaries is something you learn through your teenage relationships
She's going to be very possessive and needy(and not that's not a good thing)
You're going to have to do all the work in the relationship. Communication, going on dates, sex. All that stuff she's not gonna have any idea how to handle.
When something is pissing her off, she's not gonna let you know and she's going to be passive aggressive about it.
When you want something, she's going to think it's cute and fun to play games and waste your time.

But to be fair, you're only 21, so it's not like you're much of an adult either.

>THIS
If you don't want anything serious smash and dash. You both have fun and learn from it

Start talking to her now, make it a relationship when she's 18

Wait until she's 18. If she's that into you, she can wait for a few months and then once legal - let her in the door. Stay away until then, nigga. You ain't gotta get pussy in jail - at least not the kind you'd probably like.

OP here

Today I went to my cousin's house, and when she heard the sound of my car, she came out to greet me with a nice smile

I don't know how to react around her; i have had girlfriends in the past but our relationship was built as time passed and we were getting to know each other, they were my friends from the beginning

I have never had a girlfriend who from the beginning proved to be attracted to me. Just girl who have a crush on me but i never pay attention to them, this is a girl who have a crush on me who i actually like.

I feel like i'm going to fuck this out.

How should i react? What should i talk? How do i get to know her better? How do i go in a date with her when i need her parents permission?

Attached: original.jpg (960x1280, 154K)