How should I be if I want a fun and giddie gf like Emilia Clarke? Like how should I act be like?

How should I be if I want a fun and giddie gf like Emilia Clarke? Like how should I act be like?

I'm 5'5 btw

Attached: 1558483032063.gif (600x600, 866K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ViUuCi-ngGg
youtu.be/MeQx0IUIxU8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

an overworked actress with severe chronic health problems? who's never going to have time for you because she spends the majority of her year on film sets where she has to work for 16 hours a day, or going to huge celebrity events to keep her career going? and then spends the rest of her time going to various doctors for her debilitating neurological condition? who needs constant rest and sleep on the rare occasions that she's actually home?

yeah, sounds real fun and giddy there

like her characters obviously you weirdo

I mean someone who is fun and manages to make even boring shit seem enjoyable even when they're by themselves but yeah that too

Attached: 1558415291226.png (502x623, 541K)

Which ones exactly are so fun?

youtu.be/ViUuCi-ngGg

youtu.be/MeQx0IUIxU8

Son, I'm talking about one of those that manage to always find the upside to things and have laugh at everything

Attached: DrKy5a2X0AAixxf.jpg (902x1200, 117K)

manic pixie dream girls aren't real user. You want someone to come fix your life for you

No I mean how do I handle these types of women because I'm afraid I won't be interesting and funny enough to keep up with them

Attached: aKjOLyb_700b.jpg (700x1050, 90K)

you don't, because they don't exist in real life

no one is always "on" like that, unless they have some kind of serious untreated mental disorder. in which case you probably shouldn't date them.

Just be yourself . Stop pretending to be something you aren’t . There’s a reason Emilia Clarke doesn’t have a boyfriend

It's an act, albeit a potentially genuine one. You have to find a chick to bring this out in, when you find a girl who trusts you it won't matter how interesting you are, most girls just want someone to talk at.. it helps to be attractive. As user said no-one is this "on" all the time, you would be happy if you were set for life just for showing your tits and she's just having a good time. Maybe that's the thing, you should just try to have a good time, women love that

What's the reason?

Attached: 1558370883835.png (1072x833, 825K)

You become interesting by having lots of crazy life experiences. Get to work.

Actresses are master manipulators. Date them at your own risk.

see doing any kind of work in the film industry basically makes having a normal life impossible, just by virtue of the sheer amount of time and energy it takes from you. doubly so if you're a big name actress who can't get any privacy. and clarke also has extreme health complications that would make a relationship difficult under the best of circumstances, so when you combine that with everything else, it's not hard to see why she's single.

I'm sure she has room for a foot slave

She's fucking awful as a girlfriend that's why

No bully

Attached: 1558208984534.png (1079x932, 1.52M)

Bro, it's over you're literally shorter than me and it's over for me for certain just take female hormones and become another short man's GF

Attached: smaiosdl.jpg (260x194, 6K)

> How should I be
> how should I act

Changing your personality to suit a girl is psychotic

Attached: 1479704619412.gif (300x186, 446K)

U gay lol

Attached: wallpapersden.com_emilia-clarke-cute-smile_3000x2000.jpg (3000x2000, 465K)