How to deal with crippling depression?

How to deal with crippling depression?

Attached: 1372967247521.gif (680x846, 145K)

see a doctor and a therapist.

And if that failed, what's plan b?

Attached: 1372596009851.png (645x773, 20K)

Don't overthink it. Do it.

>get some good friends
>get some money
>get a girlfriend

Doing those things cleared my depression right up.

>I can't get gf
How do I fix my crippling depression?

Attached: kk_k_Jj__400x400.jpg (311x311, 20K)

Hard drugs

I've been seeing a therapist since I was 12 years old, in the 13 years that I've been there nothing has improved and my mental state only got worse.
>get some good friends
too autistic to get friends
>get some money
already have doesnt fix anything
>get a girlfriend
already have doesnt fix anything

Attached: 1371238302478.gif (633x758, 14K)

Gotta get all 3 at once.

How to make friends?

Attached: 1371238350977.png (750x750, 19K)

it only failed because you expected a quick fix. Thats not how doctors and therapists work.

You play dota? I played against someone with your name the other day.

>13 years going to a therapist means I'm expecting a quick fix
wooops

Attached: 1c032c2bae9ca8aceea5b304b643fffbfa1e024521c2c8e26b12496ea8555533.gif (295x295, 61K)

Im over 18 years dude. There is no quick fix and the only failure was you taking action. You have a plethora of problems in life that keep coming up for different reasons, do you really think that it would all get solved and your life gets better? You dont get better unless you activity make a commitment to change.

>implying I didn't put any effort into changing

Attached: 1405281489684.png (251x242, 67K)

stooooooooop avatar fagging you cunt
I only play with your mom, but for real, I didn't play videogames for a very long time

yeah i am

>stop avatar fagging
not op but tripcodes arent one to talk

try to stop me

Attached: 1404635284614.jpg (225x225, 19K)

that's not against the rules
ok have fun with the ban

its not a desirable trait either

>Find people you like and try to be around them
>Have a mixed group of friends that includes women because they honestly just add a better dynamic than all dudes
>Try to avoid drugs and alcohol (Not easy)
>Good food and exercise contribute but as long as you're not a fat piece of shit it's probably okay

to you, everyone else dont care

>too autistic to get friends
Go befriend some autists then. Friends have helped way more with my depression than money or girls

>Find people you like and try to be around them
I really don't like other people
>Have a mixed group of friends that includes women because they honestly just add a better dynamic than all dudes
I have more trouble talking with guys than with girls, I really can't even hold a conversation with another guy.
>Try to avoid drugs and alcohol (Not easy)
I never did drugs, and a almost never drink
>Good food and exercise contribute but as long as you're not a fat piece of shit it's probably okay
Already do both

Attached: Madoka 135.png (600x847, 317K)

>this is what trip fags actually thinks

Take the bucket off your head

Therapy was useless for me. I wont be happy until people who offended me are ruined and I am superior to everyone I know.

Yeah I’m the same way. I break therapists, know I’m better than most people, and like to get my revenge.

I stop being depressed by being a cocky bastard that asserts dominance on everyone. I enjoy when someone puts up a good fight because then I can get even better. I play a lot of games but my superiority and rival complex extends to everything. I seek to be better than everyone at everything.

you both sound like virgins

Attached: jordan-laugh-cigar.jpg (250x308, 22K)

break them? Sounds like you give up

I'm the first person. I'm not like that second guy. I'm not that edgy. I literally just am untreatable. I'm extremely narcissistic

k then you will understand no one gives you advice then since nothing will work

They give up because the shit they're talking about doesn't help me

I know. I went to therapy for 2 years and it did absolutely nothing for me. I was furious I wasted all that money and time.

That is literally the same with less wording.

I dont want to "break" therapists though.

>I'm extremely narcissistic
Why do you think you're better than everyone else?

I went to therapy and they said there was nothing wrong with me apart from being bored and unstimulated. lol they are useless. I explained to them that inside I am externally unhappy but externally I dont show it.

because you dont bother trying to make it work. If anything all you do is go to them and make excuses not to do what they suggest, you break them alright, you break them of their patients.

It’s not about wanting to break them. I don’t intentionally stop them from helping me. They just run out of things to say to me and repeat themselves like a broken record that isn’t helping.

Sure, sure, sure my wording was pretty edgy but it’s the same meaning.

I have been to 8 therapists 15 years + Each helped in their own way in the times we were in. Therapist dont give advice and fix everything and nothing of issue will come up again, they are there when the next issue comes up and ypu need help.

Therapy is a scam. It only works on easily influenced people.

A long time ago I was depressed. I spend 5 years on that shit.
Go to a psychiatrist, take your medicine and get healed.

In the very first week I'd already feel better myself.
That's no point in resist to depression.

I already told you I went and it was useless

Replace it with crippling apathy. Hope you feel better soon user, you are not alone.

Everything has to end eventually, even the apathy.