How hard is it to move to Indonesia...

how hard is it to move to Indonesia? I want to leave my shitty life behind and I dont really like American culture that much and all the shit here sucks. how do I just leave my life behind and go there?

is it easy to just move there and land of the plane? I know in phillipines you can kinda do that. how hard is it to bring my cat? im scared to bring my cat on a plane let alone get off in some foreign country having no idea what im doing

my cat is my everything. my child my only friend my life.

Attached: 1556962871577s.jpg (231x250, 8K)

Why the hell would you move to Indonesia out of all places user?

You know whats sad? You living in a 1st world country and thinking another country like Indonesia will be easier.

Bringing a cat to another country is not simple, you need to arrange vaccination certificates etc. Look up what Indonesian regulations say. Also you can't just move to another country, you need to get a visa and residence permit which usually means you need a job or be married to a local.

Why not Afghanistan?

Attached: 366202ccdf063f1f3dae6e8f202edf301240828004_full.png (640x349, 398K)

I know a girl there and asia is the only place where people aren't Degen

What is that supposed to mean?

just fuck off how do I go to Indonesia do you want my fuckin life story? give me some advice or go away

Attached: de15df26e9bf61c4f5672a08dc60a50b.jpg (499x481, 28K)

What do you mean by people aren't degen?

>talk to girls in the west
>drunks total sluts half naked showing their tits fucking people at the bar
>talk to girls in asia
>dont hook up and start fucking and sucking off the entire school at 15

and no..i dont want your opinion on this or what you think is true or not.

Attached: 1557165401404.jpg (1024x768, 115K)

Not OP but degenerate. He's probably not thrilled from the vain consumer whores he's met. I think the move will increase his appreciation for first world countries though.

It's not an opinion, it is a fact that you are completely wrong and have no clue what you're talking about.

ok how is Indonesia worse? I run online businesses and shit like that. I dont have to work ridiculously hard jobs for pennies

I want to marry an Asian girl I dont want to live in America

You were already given advice but ignored it. Seems like you don't want advice but only what you want to hear.

tell me how to leave or go.

>look up immigration requirements for Indonesia
>look up Indonesian regulations for bringing in a cat
>arrange to meet requirements
>buy plane ticket

what if its hard?

You either do it anyway or give up.

Are you a muslim?
>asia is the only place where people aren't Degen
imagine believing this

Meant this one fuck

Why don't you discuss immigration-related things with that girl that you know, user? I'm sure she'll help you figure them out.

Sadly, women are low-key degenerate here. Life in Indonesia is pretty bleak too, imo. Regarding your business, well, yeah online startups are still blooming now. In theory, it seems promising.

t. sad indon who wants to gtfo here asap

Gonna try to be serious for a minute. Do you even have a passport? Have you ever been to Indonesia? Its a big fucking swath of islands some big, some tiny, some stoneage, some business/touristy with western conveniences. Depends on the life you want.

Don't just move there for a girl. You have have to go through a lengthy immigration process and in Indonesia you need a visa if you travel with a US passport. Give your cat to a nice family here. Your cat may be eaten by some varmint if it gets outside. Keep in mind whatever business you are in and wherever you are you may still be responsible to the IRS.

i primarily want to just move to an asian country i cannot date any western woman.

America is as good as it gets buttercup

oh yes.. I really want my kid to start giving blowjobs at 10. I want a girlfriend thats been fucked by everyone at a frat party before, raped, raped while passed out, having 30+ sexual partners, aging like shit eating garbage American food, everyone being a retard degenerate around, having my child be raped, having it be normal for kids to have sex at 13. yes this is great OH YES THANK YOU

You cannot date any asian women either.

I traveled all over asia and its a big fucking place with every imaginable woman with the same risks knowing if their interest is sincere or not just like in the west. I have dated women from every fucking where and some are good and some are bad and some are the fucking devil.

What I will tell you is its fucking hard for anyone to make an adjustment to another country and culture. Not impossible but with challenges including a language barrier that is compounded by culture and can lead to unforgivable misunderstandings.

You think thats not happening in asia. Literally billions of people where life is frequently cheap. Familys are grateful their teen daugher is whoring in a bar because she can send money to feed them or selling the cute kids for drug money or abandoning them on the street because the have to eat.

Lets say you go to asia and meet some really sweet factory worker girl and think you won the lottery. What you don't know is she has had to supplement her meager wage with selling her pussy and here's the kick in the balls. Its not shameful because it was necessary. Its relative to their environment and will to survive.

dude its not as bad as America. I didn't ask for opinions. I dont care about them.