Femanons, thoughts on a man of this build?

Femanons, thoughts on a man of this build?

Attached: goal.png (213x407, 159K)

so you finally censored the kids, you're a horrible dad and kids should be taken away from you

Attached: Layou-1.png (700x676, 414K)

>tripfag humor

bump

Lovely

Is that Elliot Hulse?

Right at the end of his nattyness

It’s god tier.

Too thicc
Theighs are turning into wing flats

It's a very good body but personally I prefer something more otter mode I suppose.

Not my aesthetic desu. Those tights look ridiculous.

I feel like most younger women wouldn’t really like a muscular dude they’re on too much birth control to like “men”

>muh otter mode
Shut the fuck up.

Hot. Swimmers bod.

Imagine a "man" getting butthurt by preferences of others.

I've been off BC for years and I like my men average-skinny, never been into bulky muscular guys.

What if you met this guy wearing loose clothes and liked him, didn't find out till later?

Some guys prefer thicc, others skinny, and yet others are into bbw. Still others are into the bimbo look (overly tan, big obviously fake tits, dyed hair, plastic face). Shit is the same for women - some will like a more exaggerated muscle-bod, others not so much.

Is that Elliot Hulse?

I would suck his cock all day

Nigga you gay

Not femanon but gayfag here. Bordering on fridge mode. Pec to chest ratio too low. Otherwise 10/10

*grabs you by the throat*

*nuzzles u* hehe rawr :3

Kill yourself, faggot

being this new

i'd feel betrayed, men should be honest, especially one i'm going to get involved with, if i can't trust you then it's a hard no

I've never taken birth control in my life and I find thin guys most attractive

I mean OP's pic looks good, but it's not my ideal

Ottermode is prime pussy material. Just accept it, user.

It needs to be hammered in that getting swole is for granny dippers and fags.

I'd still be able to tell he wasn't skinny.

Big girls always seem to like muscly guys also

All women get wet at muscle men.

So if a grill wore a push-up or waist trainer a man would feel right to be betrayed?

that's different, men have all sorts of more rights than women so the only way we can express ourselves while being oppressed is through our brests sometimes
it's not about gender in this situation, it has more to do with sex
so, no, that wouldn't be fair, it's entirely different

Me don't have a single right that you don't have.
Name one

If he had a little bit more chest hair, he'd be perfect.

And please stay there you fucking mongrel.

What is otter mode? Useful muscle as opposed to just building it?

Pretty much. Though usually a bit thinner than that, but then again what's "thin" now used to be normal in the past.

I liked thin guys till I got on birth control, lol.
My ex was a twink, my current bf is 6'3, 190 lbs and pretty built.

>tattoo

lmao never

Impressive, but not sexually appealing to me. I'm only attracted to very short and small men.
I've never been on bc, but I think I am subconsciously looking for a guy who resembles my awful but tragic father so I can mommy him. New generation of daddy issues, not taking abuse or doing bpd shit. Just want to mommy.

Love the body, hate the tattoo and probably the personality

Ottermode is dexterity build, not functional strength. It comes from Jow Forums's meme for swimmer's body.

Attached: 1456566946796.png (1145x850, 1.42M)

Bearmode tho

But it also IS functional strength. Skinny isn't as optimised for life, while athletic takes it to far and adds useless mass. Ottermode is perk performance and peak pussymagnet.

Thanks. I'm gonig to start going to the gym and I want to aim for a more "useful muscle" type build.