Anons with friendless gf's how did you find them?

anons with friendless gf's how did you find them?

Attached: 0KQEdjMT_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q0oIoR9mLwc
youtu.be/BbNVIaDnwNk
archive.4plebs.org/adv/thread/20309611/
archive.4plebs.org/adv/thread/20235760/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I dated a girl that was basically friendless. I met her in school. She ended up being an emotional mess. But she was nice and caring between the crying and breakdowns

Manga section of your local bookstore?

She found me

Then she attatched herself to me, fed on my insecurities and made me think she was my soul mate, weaved her way into every aspect of my life. Now shes gone but all my friends are her friends, no matter how hard I try to cut her out and move on I cant because shes constantly being brought up or interacted with in front of me by my very minimal social network.

It was cute while she was a helpless weirdo but she became a vampire fast, avoid if possible OP

They dont exist, girl love to socialize as much as guys like to play video games.

Attached: LkTxtXX.png (848x482, 433K)

kill yourself.

You will hardly ever find a friendless woman, and if you do she'll be shitting-herself-in-diapers levels of basket case.

She is a career woman. Too cutthroat for friendship, just keeps allies and aquitances on good terms.

Calm down beta incel

Attached: 1pc1.gif (500x280, 739K)

not true for all cases.
as always, using a generalizing fallacy to give fake or bad advices. we were much better this 2 weeks without you, why can't you definitely leave? pretty please

Why would you want one, you'll just end up a guy with a girlfriend and you'll both be dependent on each other until one of you discovers self-confidence and then ditches the other to 'try new experiences'. The other will then end up friendless and girlfriendless, with no social circle because they dated someone in the same situation as them.

Find someone that can improve you as a person

You are wrong user, A good friend of mine managed to get a gf through some MMO (I think Guild wars) and after a few years they started living together after moving back and forth from time to time to meet. She has ZERO friends, and o how often I hear from him how she complains about having nothing to do at home (she isnt studying, not working and doesnt go out ever unless its a restaurant with my friend, basically a fucking NEET with a vagina). The only thing she does at home us watch netflix and play videogames and once he gets home they play coop stuff and fuck or go out to eat.

If you're the type of guy searching for a girl like this she's going to get acquainted with the rest of your beta friends and take them when you two inevitably break up and you'll be left with nothing but regret, resentment and bitterness.

So go for it!

>2 weeks without you
I was not on Jow Forums for 3 months
>why can't you definitely leave
Why cant you turn off pc and move on with your life?
>pretty please
Beg more and i might consider it
Yeah thats bullshit or she is mentaly ill.

Attached: 53494074_300520983973087_7185783017188203191_n.jpg (1080x1080, 49K)

>I was not on Jow Forums for 3 months
Same
Mods are fags

why would you enjoy trolling an advice board with a tripcode? is it the same reason you took this picture and many others, to attention whore-ing? Just leave or stop posting
disregard him, he is baiting

Attached: Lol L Lawliet the gay.jpg (680x1216, 676K)

And that L stands for loser

Agin you totally avoid what i just told you... also i am sorry to tell you but that's not me on picture, i wish you more luck next time.

you also avoided it
you are sick, stop using this website and get help
and yes you are, you just changed your tripcode
return to /soc/, that's the apropiate board for whoring

Attached: L Lawliet test.jpg (3293x1977, 1021K)

Thats some nice creepy fan artwork you got there, but you need to step up your game, people on discord are doing it way better, nonetheless i am touched that you spend so much time on me

Anyway, that's not me. Try again.

Attached: 1556927280860.jpg (1202x377, 88K)

piss off

Ah classic when you lose argument you resort to insult, classic incel mindset, user if you ever need help, just ask me ;)

Attached: images (24).jpg (189x217, 8K)

that's not the same user than me, but please keep trolling, eventually mods will see you are under causa of trolling outside /b/ and ban you

How am i trolling? I could say same thing about you.

Because your a fucking annoying trip faggot. Nobody likes you nobody likes tripfags and you’re a disruptance to every thread for simply existing.
Fuck.
Off.

you give false or wrong advice on threads.
I am just answering you, the cause of trolling comes from you, so no, you can't say the same thing

>play ffxiv
>join free company
>see if there's any girls
>no girls, hop to another fc
>rinse and repeat

No, they certainly exist.
I met one on a namefag message board years ago.
We even live in the same city. She's anxiety ridden and we've met only twice.
She's a nice gal but ugly as sin.

have you ever successfully met a girl IRL from that?

>how am I trolling
Not them, but derailing a thread and perpetuating arguments.
Nobody cares who cast the first stone. Just be the bigger man for once and step away, stop forcing the argument to last.
Let those faggots get a last word on you and then stop shitting up threads.
This /b/-tier shit out of you is dumb.

Trash poster

Not in FFXIV, but I did meet a girl from WoW.
It was 100% platonic meeting just fyi.

You could still try WoW, but literally every girl I know(irl and online) that plays MMOs play FFXIV

Guys look is a troll!
Nope, you're just copeing hard after i destroyed you in argument, like i already told you m8, my IQ is 159.
Well yeah if she is ugly, none wants that.

youtu.be/Q0oIoR9mLwc

Attached: 1544916324134.jpg (2560x1920, 1.57M)

terrible bait
troll me again

Ugly gets to settle for ugly. You guys gonna be single a long time cuz tons of guys are dating down now since A) security B) effortless involvement and C) great payout with the last two considered.

Nothing will damn you guys more than not taking what's available to you because what's high up on the branch to you is low-hanging fruit to many, many guys who don't think you deserve honour or upholding of any kind of code.
If you're ugly, date ugly or you won't date at all.

1. I am girl
2. I was giving them advice, not trying to fuck with them, thats just their incel mindset
Same
Yeah i meet a girl in rainbow r6, she is cute

Attached: tumblr_inline_nm8nuc3wDI1r6m9gi_400.png (267x266, 38K)

Not a bait but you are, well i am done talking to you anyway.
I am not ugly...

Attached: 1544916003733.jpg (2560x1920, 1.55M)

Hey fren, How can I contact you?

Fuck off with him forever you reddit faggot

not going to have the last word

>I am not ugly
Ugly is more than on the outside and you're a tripfag trolling, of all what-- 50+ boards on Jow Forums, the one board that's meant for sad people to find some comfort.

You're not only such a lame troll that you have to come here, but you're the kind of person who came to an Anonymous website and demanded to be noticed.
For someone like you I might even go so far as to say you could be downright hot, and your personality would still fend women off like some sort of Knighte of Virginitye.

If any of this weren't true, you wouldn't be starting internet fights. It is what it is regardless of what you believe, and unfortunately you probably have a lot of singledom to vindicate the point-- or even worse, short-lived relationships the other side ended.

add me on discord Turkey#4515 ur thighs are the bomb

I use discord but i dont add people from Jow Forums, last time i got doxxed
Ok, troll.
Lol... i never wanted to start a fight, you guys attack me, i was just defending myself and giving my advice, also i am not hot i am kinda ugly...

Attached: 1544920545337.jpg (2448x3264, 3.56M)

I remember you from the advice discord

You were fairly okay, but still rather insufferable a weeb

reminder to report all this guy's posts

Well people loved me there, anyway why do you hate anime so much lol, Jow Forums is for weebs, you do know that?
Same i reported you too

youtu.be/BbNVIaDnwNk

>loved you
You are a pathological liar

Way ahead of you
Yeah and keep fucking around here and shitting up everyones threads and you're gonna piss off the wrong person and get doxxed again.

No i am not, why would i lie on Jow Forums? Where did you even come with those assumptions? 0 proof!!!

Why did everyone want to talk to me, than?

Attached: sR0Tcyn.jpg (620x916, 137K)

people like you are why people here hate trannies

>you're gonna piss off the wrong person and get doxxed again
KEK, so edgy and cringe.

He posted all my nudes on discord so what else can you do?

I am a real female, lol.

Yeah, keep using le Jow Forums internet meme as a façade to mask your shitty personality traits.

I'm sure you have very close interpersonal relationships with your friends/family.

>Yeah, keep using le Jow Forums internet meme as a façade to mask your shitty personality traits.
My personality is fine
>I'm sure you have very close interpersonal relationships with your friends/family.
What?

Attached: 762889naruto_sasuke0635.jpg (640x480, 36K)

>still talking with Lawliet Cruz
>He's still larping as a girl even though we all literally know how he looks like, no one can forget that crooked nose and perma-scared eyes
>using Jow Forums board discord

I don't know what's the worst, god help this board.

Attached: funnyvalentine.jpg (210x240, 19K)

We literally all know how you look like man.... you can't fool anyone, your first post was about your stupid receding hair
You even said multiple times that you are telling the mods you were 17 in pictures you posted of your ugly mug.
You're a man, quite low test one but a man nonetheless

Attached: 1549499491931.jpg (2479x2249, 904K)

Are you sure about the vagina?

Dude i am a girl lol, hahhahha.

You should be last one talking you posted yourself naked on Jow Forums, mental illnes right there... you even pretended that you were my friend but than you lost your mind, rip.

>perma-scared eyes
What is that?

Attached: 51993808_2263822573878934_2637827631018369752_n.jpg (640x640, 36K)

He attempts a false strawman... on an anonymous board... to an anonymous user.... he thinks people will fall for it

Genuine autism

I have already told you 100 times, thats not me. Yes that guy is 17 tho.

>stupid receding hair
>You're a man, quite low test one but a man nonetheless
Choose one (looks like youre describing yourself)

Also user harassment is against the rules you toxic creepy incel.

>We literally all know how you look like man.... you can't fool anyone, your first post was about your stupid receding hair
My hair is fine, i never made anything like that.

Attached: adb8cc38e04b2dd10daee94e3cdfe40da518cff1_hq.jpg (1019x1024, 73K)

Lol thats just sad, look what a Jow Forums did to you...

Please keep anwering to the tripfag and reporting his posts for trolling outside of /b/, he'll eventually get banned

>what are archives
archive.4plebs.org/adv/thread/20309611/

I'm wondering whats taking the mods so fucking long to show up or if not enough people are reporting.

>archive.4plebs.org/adv/thread/20309611/
The tripfaggot is a lying sack of shit with no life outside of impersonating women on the internet. Big surprise.

archive.4plebs.org/adv/thread/20235760/
Just look at this

Attached: yotsubasleep.jpg (201x259, 16K)

Thats not me you niggy, tho i do like that guy
You broke more rules than i did

>makes his first thread
>immediately gets called Ted Cruz
Fucking LOL
Looks like he's larping as a girl even here, later said "I'm joking xD"

There has never been anyone more pathetic in the history of Jow Forums

Attached: mistaboomer.png (1280x720, 1.15M)

I use trip code thats not me, hahahha, good luck next time.

Good, keep your legs close tight. You still need to take the surgery.

AND YOU LET HER GO?
YOU FUCCING RETARD!
YOU GODDAMN IDIOT!

>Thats not me you niggy, tho i do like that guy
Mentality of a 10 year old I shit you not

The other guy ain't even me sorry Cruz

Attached: Capture.png (432x108, 6K)

Dude you posted yourself naked on fit, hahahah. What a virign, lol.

Ohhhh so now it makes sense, you keep spamming that kid because that's you, i should have known, cringe and not funny at all...

Wasn't me, keep Cruzin'
I'm not a retard like you or that guy to post myself on Jow Forums

But didn't you say you like him a moment ago?
Just keep replying Ted, more posts to report.

Attached: ohnopepo.jpg (1278x993, 318K)

Found her on discord, we met up and moved in together. The only time we're not together is if my friend wants to hang out and when she goes to her mother's for a monthly dinner.

Huh, guys like this... I always felt pathetic and weird for it.

Attached: ahSHOlG.jpg (600x315, 23K)

Work
She just moved here. Only friends were me and 1 other.
Not gf anymore, she's leaving the state again. Fucking sucks.

Same
Saying the same shitty joke all the time, funny guy you are, nah your more like a clown

Where do you hang out?

Met one in my sophomore years :
>Changed highschool
>Didn't knew anyone
>Met this girl
>Hang out with her for a few days
>We were total opposite I was more laid off but she was strict and always wanted to be right
>She stank like hell, couldn't take a joke and was really egocentric
>She also needed a computer in class
>Found a group of friends I knew from middle school shortly after
>Stopped seeing her
>2 months pass
>Some students pull a joke on her
>They made her background looks like a dude disguised as a dick
>She told the teachers
>Drama ensues
>This made the whole class hate her since the jokers were needed to go in detention
>It turned into some-sort of bullying
>I was part of it
>I really regret it
>At high-school graduation she came to me. I comported myself like an asshole by rebuffing her
>Still culpabilize over it
She is in my campus now, didn't saw her since graduation. I will probably never have the occasion to apologize. Even if she was not the best human being, I shouldn't act the way I did.

Attached: 47731787.jpg (306x273, 7K)

She was caring but unbelievably clingy. I had to deal with all her emotional problems and she never wanted to get therapy. I felt like I was just her emotional crutch, her new father figure. The relationship became very stressful as I was constantly worried about her breaking down randomly over the dumbest shit. And she was constantly stressed because she never felt like she was good enough or that any problem was her fault and such. We still text on occasion and she's determined to get better magically and win me back.

through mutual friends.

This. Describes my experience perfectly.