Is 27 too old to start dating? It feels like every decent girl already has a boyfriend

Is 27 too old to start dating? It feels like every decent girl already has a boyfriend.

Attached: Galadriel.jpg (828x1286, 473K)

are you under the impression that nobody dates in their 30s? I got wth my current gf 3 years ago and I’m 34. Where on earth do you live?

Stop thinking like a 17 year old.

It feels that way
I swear literally every girl in my extended friend circle has a boyfriend, ssmenfoe all the girls at work.

How did you meet? I'm not OP, but I'm around that age and I've also noticed in the past 4 years I have had trouble meeting single women, despite making new friends and being reasonably social. It might be that I work in a male dominated environment.

of course it isn't... talk to a wider range of people than just your friend's friends

You mean chat up people in a bar, or seek them out online?

How have you done this, because none of my friends do it as far as I know. If anything I seem to (strive to) be more social than them, yet they have been more successful in finding a relationship.

Maybe but even if that was the case chances are breakups can happen so there you go, openings can be made and one of those might be your way in just don't be insecure about your issues and you should be ok. Improve yourself socially if you have to.

Nope. It's 2019.
Fewer people are having kids and fewer people are getting married.
I'm 33 and haven't settled down and don't plan to

You go to places and do things that you will enjoy doing, so that enjoying yourself is the primary reason for being there. It just happens there are girls at that place, chill out and make casual conversation when the opportunity arises

If you actively seek you will go home disappointed if you didn't meet anyone of interest. Just note most of the 'how do I get gf?!?!?' threads posted here are from guys who have put getting a girlfriend at such a high priority they have forgotten how to live their lives

I'm well in my 30's and to be honest I find harder and harder to meet decent women. I don't even have high standards, just you know someone appropriate.

I tried online, bunch of different apps, with mixed results. I mean yeah I got a date or two but you have to invest a lot of time into it.

I'm honestly fine socially. Just really late sexually because I had pretty big issues with depression and self esteem between 18 and 24 yo.

My problem now is that single women seem to literally not exist. Like every single fucking girl I like and chat up ends up sooner or later mentioning her bf.

don't immediately dismiss girls from your life because they have a bf, become friends if she likes you. That expands your social circle even further

Oh I don't, a few girls I talk to have bfs and they're nice to talk to. In fact the girl I speak with the most (almost daily) has a bf and I just chat her up because she's fun to talk to.

Yep I kinda figured out this is the way to go. I'm actually going on a couple of activities I enjoy and have met people, finding a gf is not a priority, though it's always there in the back of my mind. It just happens that all the people I meet and enjoy hanging with are dudes (and sometimes their girlfriends/wives).

Guess the reason I'm asking all this is I'm trying to find if I have been doing things wrong and how I can fix it, but maybe it's just being out of luck for now...

>Is 27 too old to start dating?
Who said to date your age? I started dating my gf when she was 15 and I was 28. There are girls out there man.

It's not but it will be hard because you'll be dating girls w experience while you have nothing. Honestly finding a "decent" girl isn't even hard, its keeping her!

Arrest this man

Married at 25 but by 30 had 4 children a house/mortgage, 3 cars and a backyard to bbq and have outside private sex. Not so bad.

The later you start the harder it gets.
Go get what you want or live your entire life regretting you didn't challenge yourself sooner

>It feels like every decent girl already has a boyfriend
You're not supposed to look for the quantum-nonexistent girl who is single at any given nanosecond, you dipshit. Every man who has a gf in this era of dating is either cucking another man or has straight up taken someone else's gf.