Anonymous

i have religion-related OCD
that, the fact that i have not been baptised yet and the fear of going to hell is the only thing stopping me from killing myself. how do i convince myself to do it anyway, or how do i hire someone to kill me. thank you

Attached: skyrim2.jpg (880x480, 47K)

>wants baptism because eternal hellfire
>gonna kill self anyway
>still find himself in hell because he speukku'd
>taking religion word for word in the first place
shiggy

i have OCD i'm literally forced to take ot word for word

So you're gonna end up in hell regardless. Is your crippling OCD the reason you want to die?

yes, it's hell on earth and i can't take it anymore. that, and a few other reasons

OCD is all in your mental, brah. Stop letting it control your life and stop taking the cultist aspects of religion seriously.

i know it's irrational but i can't stop fixating on the thoughts. even someone just saying "god isn't real" or something of the sort to me makes my mind go wild with thoughts like "oh no you heard them say that god isn't real so now that you're thinking about it you must believe god isn't real stop thinking about it" and it goes back and forth like that for hours sometimes. i can't just stop fixating on those things

have you tried therapy

My ocd was religious, get put on medication if you haven't been yet

Whenever you get caught up in thoughts like that, slap yourself hard enough to feel the sting or do something painful like if you have one of those prank handshake zappers or something. Bit of a crude method but it works.

instead of this, wear a rubber band and snap it
my actual therapist recommended this

Attached: 1558145554868.gif (480x270, 1.63M)

Yeah Idk why I didn't think of suggesting that instead. Rubber band is much more practical than slapping yourself in public, kek.

i already self harm, by starving myself, intentionally overdosing, and cutting myself. i don't think more self-harm (hitting myself) is the answer

You sound pretty fucked up, mate. I strongly suggest seeking professional help. Maybe talk to your pastor about it if you're the church-going type.

Attached: 1510767313247.jpg (1280x1029, 372K)

The idea isn't self harm you dummy, it's to shock yourself out of the mental feedback loop you've put yourself in. You aren't supposed to actually cause damage.

all i want is ro die. i was forced into therapy last November after i was hospitalised for a suicide attempt and exposure therapy is just hell on earth. i hate the doctors, they just try to monitor my weight qnd threaten to put me inpatient if i don'r start eating more and they won't leave me alone. all I want is to be left alone by everyone, i just want it to end but ocd is stopping me from ending it, i hate it so much fuck ocd

it's so bad that even the image you posted with your reply is triggering the thought process if i look at ir too long. "you're a satanist if you look at a deformed picture of a holy person, don't look at ir or think about it" i just want it to end but i hate the doctors

bump

Death is never the answer. You have the strength within you to overcome this. Summon your willpower and take back control of your mind. Believe in yourself as I believe in you. You can do it!

Attached: jap clam guy.jpg (625x415, 17K)

maybe pills are the only thing that will cure me, but i ironically have a fear of recovery/fear of not having OCD, so i feel stuck like this forever. death is the only true escape from this hell, i just want someone to cleanse me from my sins and then shoot me so i can be in heaven with my grandfather

Google some neuro linguistic programming exercises, find one that might help and give it a try. It worked well for a phobia I had, I don't know if it will work for OCD but if what you're suffering from is irrational fears or out of control thought patterns then it's worth a shot. Best of luck user, hope you feel better ASAP.

i really dont know if i want to recover, all i want is to join my grandfather in heaven

Suicide? Heaven? Ummmm....

here comes, OP.

god is all benevolent
god has created you
your irrecoverable condition is sinful, getting you into hell one way or another
ergo-god condemned you to hell
ergo not so benevolent anymore

you are the living example of how fucked fake and full of shit christianity is. convert to buddhism or atheism

I'm god and if you don't send me 300$ via paypal I WILL send you to hell. Don't test me bitch.

Why do you even want to be a theist? You believe in an old book

Brainlet post.

even reading those words is making my brain go crazy "screee if you read something that says god is non-benevolant, you might start to accidentally believe it, and the words will rape your brain, making you q sinner"

honestly wouldn't be surprised if i started becoming paranoid about not going to heaven for nor sending some guy $300 who claims ro be god but my brain is also like "DEVIL IN DISGUISE UR A SATANIST FOR READING THAT"

Jesus was a Jew. You are literally worshiping a brown middle eastern kike as a god.