Gonna send this email to try and get out of friend zone.....wish me luck

This is the email:

Buzzzzzz.......guess what that is Candace?? That's the bees of love and they are stinging my heart and injecting their love honey and it is making me want to be more than just friends with you. Bzzzzzz........Buzzzzzz.....uh oh!! They are everywhere and my heart has been stung so many times that I must now confess my true feelings for you!! LOL. ;)

You have been my best friend for a long time but now I feel like you are destined to be more, my Little Buzzer hehe =p

You are my little buzzer and you sent the bees! Didn't you?? LOL admit it it sweetie! You sent the love bees and got me all stung up!!! Are you the queen bee or just a little buzzer who needs some cuddles and snuggle time all the time?? =p

I can't hide it anymore baby, I love you so much. We are best friends and romance will only make it better. Hehehe you are more than just my Little Buzzer, you are my Baby Bear and my Snuggle Bear too! =o)

Uh oh, did the little bear make a stinky?? It's ok babe, I will just call you Stinky Bear and love you anyway sweetheart. Hehe lol ;)

Let me protect you and do everything for you. Don't do anything on your own or I'll be really pissed off because you are my princess and I am your big strong knight hehehehe =p

I will get a job for you and go apply at a respected grocery store in our town and you can apply at the same place and work in a different department so we can spend our breaks with one another. I'll work in checkout and you work in the meat department. Quit your job at the salon, those girls are all bitches and that job is stupid anyway. ;)

I love you my squishy butt and don't ever forget this. Tomorrow when we go to the mall, I want you to give me your answer if you can handle my love. Get with a real man and break up with Daniel. Ditch the zero and get with the hero. BUZZZZZZ.....uh oh the bees are back!!

See ya tomorrow stinky bear, think it over tonight. Honk the horn and I'll come down. Loves ya!! Xoxoxoxoxoxo hehehe ;)

Attached: 5x7ft-golden-palace-indoor-scenic-photography-2.jpg (334x425, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xo6GtP9DQac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You lost me at the first sentence chief

Based, stealing this for myself, thanks OP

Attached: 1556557262939.jpg (1200x1309, 250K)

If this isn't pasta or bait ... I hope you're underage. Like, dude, I tried to get out of muh friendzone by sending her drawings of a whale inside different zones, asking in which she wants to be, and it was still less painful to remember than reading the first sentence of your try.

Keep us updated

bzzzzz........uh oh.......the bees are back!

Holy shit you actually came up with all that, read it back over, and still decided it was some good shit to send to a laydee? God speed you autistic bastard

you are a virus on this website if you took this seriously, but touche if you're just taking it seriously to bait

Looks good to me OP.

Guys OP is gonna HAVE SEX for sure

Attached: 1538346504599.png (454x416, 138K)

FACT: Women love being called "stinky bear"

"injecting their love honey"

bees don't inject honey

Buzz buzzzz the bees are inside my asshole Candance

pics please

This must become the pasta of the week

Attached: +_4c07961f8ad8c15eb910f02860196bb2.jpg (480x301, 30K)

Buzz buzz buzz goes the bumblebee!

youtu.be/xo6GtP9DQac

Really good I'd give you about 83.33% chance of getting out of the friend zone...bzone...bzone...bzone...but you might want to remove "stinky bear" from the list there.

>a respected grocery store in our town and you can apply at the same place and work in a different department so we can spend our breaks with one another.

>Uh oh, did the little bear make a stinky??

OH NO NOT AGAIN

You are never getting laid.

Attached: Nic-Cage-Not-the-bees.gif (704x396, 952K)

kek

I think everyone needs to try this email in their dating profiles and report back.

This is the greatest thing I've ever read. I'm on the verge of tears right now

It overflows with old timey romance!

How many drugs are you on?

MY FUCKING SIDES ARE IN ORBIT HELP I CANT BREATHE

Quality copypasta.

>You are my little buzzer and you sent the bees! Didn't you??

This.

Bump

Attached: 1532884775686.png (710x582, 823K)

God this is fucking gold.

Hate to say it but pretty much this.

I don't want to completely discourage you user because I've tried something like this before and it worked. The difference is that the girl I was sending my sappy emails to was an ex whom I believe still had feelings for me. If you're sending this to a fresh potential lover, I'd think twice.

That is a whole lot of bad. I personally like awkward guys, but this is even beyond my level of crazy.

I feel physically sick.

Someone needs to make a band called Stinky Bear and the Lil Buzzers

bumpity bump

It's fake, you retard. OP hasn't said anything and it's easy to come up with something like this..