How do people in relationships get over the gross human shit their significant others do? Farting, shitting, pissing...

How do people in relationships get over the gross human shit their significant others do? Farting, shitting, pissing, cleaning ears/nose etc.

Attached: 1520876093485.png (611x669, 506K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iiJpbfYT-UA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coolidge_effect
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You don't do any of those?

I'm used to me. For some inexplicable reason, another person doing that, especially if I find them attractive, is much more disgusting to me.

So you're allowed to be human, but not anybody else around you? Enjoy being alone with your OCD.

He's not alone he has a gf you idiot

Where in this entire thread so far were you given that information? There is absolutely no context to come to that conclusion. It doesn't matter - if you can't share intimate parts of life with someone, then what are you even doing? We're all human. We all have to shit and piss and deal with boogers and ear wax and period blood and whatever else is involved with basic living functions.

Desensitize yourself to it. People have bodily functions. It's 100x worse if you plan to have a child.

Oh yeah lol

That's the best part. I find it endearing when my gf let's out a little toot. And if you think the human body is disgusting then why the fuck would you lament over not being able to have sex with one and get all squishy and sweaty and goopy. We're all human, and the point of having a partner is not to find someone who you think of as a God, or they you. Love is when you see each others flaws and in spite of them still care about them and strive for the best that you can give them. If it bugs you so much, solitude is always an option. But if you choose that route then dont complain about the loneliness.

You don't have to do these things in-front of them. If you have issues with humans being humans in general ... maybe therapy could do the trick.

I acknowledge it's ridiculous. I'm trying to move past it.
See, this idea is admirable, and I see it as the best way of thinking about relationships. I shouldn't be like this and it's more of an instinctual thing.

You got to stop idealizing things. You probably have an extreme idealized view of your opposite gender and/or you tend to idealize people in general. You probably think there can be perfect people, but truly nobody is. We're all human, we all fart, shit, piss, pick our noses and have some weird/gross habit we don't really talk about with anyone. Even that beautiful actress you always idolized and always see with perfect makeup and attire farts on a daily basis and her skin will look wrinkled if you stare at it from a very close distance.

Being in a healthy relationship means being able to see your significant other for what it is and accept it without reservations. Moreover, it means sharing your secrets with them. You'll be the only one to know that they like to smell their armpits and you'll be ok with it, just as they will be ok with knowing that sometimes you eat your own boogers. Of course that doesn't mean that you have to follow them into the bathroom and look at them take a dump (unless you both have some fetish about it) or whatever, everybody needs their privacy sometimes.

What do you mean? babies are pure beings untainted by the world

I bet OP has the most basic vanilla missionary sex. No touching below belly button, no oral - because ewww, body fluids and definitely no facials or anal.

Anal is pretty nasty tho and not worth the prep.

Speak for yourself, would you?

youtu.be/iiJpbfYT-UA

I’ve actuallt watched some pretty kinky stuff, but I realize it would be much grosser to actually do it. I went down on a gf once and was kind of disgusted afterward(she didn’t shower and it was on top of a towel in her car that was a little dirty). I think that’s the moment I actually started being afraid of it.

How do you deal with yourself doing the exact same shit? We're animals. Stop being a little bitch.

Most people in realtionships are not sexually attracted to their partner. Men especially.

Guys in relationships are usually just unable or too lazy to find new partners all the time.

Man, my gf is grossed out easily but we can manager. For instance, i compromised in having a shower all the time before sex. If i am clean and smell nice, she Even swallows. So be clear with your partner about your needs and problem solved

OP you realise that millimeters below everyones skin is a disgusting combination of tissue, blood, guts, shit, bile, fat, organs, muscle.

I have actual diagnosed OCD and I agree with OP. Those things seriously disgust me.

You really arent going to deal with your partner shitting or pissing often. Those are solitary activities. Farting is a sign of love if you can do it without giving a fuck.

Which is why you're alone.

well that's why 2D>3D
neither onaholes nor dakimakis have biological functions

I do it when they do. SO farts? Time to shake them to their core.

I love sex, like love love love, but you ruin sheets, the smells, the sweat its gross.

>pukes a little from reading post

If I like them enough I find it kinda charming, that's just another part of them. I had a crush on this one girl who, for whatever reason, had a hard time holding in farts when she laughed really hard or fell (which happened pretty often now that I think about it). I always pretended I never heard it, but I never minded it. Just became one of her quirks.

Attached: 1eb4994ec-8c51-407e-bb6c-746cbe69d57a.gif (640x614, 2.03M)

>If I like them enough I find it kinda charming, that's just another part of them
The problem is that the honeymoon phase only lasts for a couple months.
From then on those little quirks can get very annoying

>Most people in realtionships are not sexually attracted to their partner
Any real source on that other than your ass?

>Any real source on that other than your ass?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coolidge_effect

I should have specified 'physically attracted'.

Attached: coolidge.png (952x710, 528K)

By not giving a fuck or not doing gross things around each other.

I think farts are funny as fuck. But i get pissed if anyone farts while im eating. Theres a time and place for everything.

I dont mind at all when my gf farts or shits with the door open. We are way past the honeymoon phase. Like we have been dating and living together for 8 years. Its whatever man. We both do gross things. Who cares?

Sex is a similar sort of nasty, when you think about it. You throttle your rooster when you can't get it, so the urgency and regularity is there. You expel foul-smelling fluids from your genitals, and you revert to basic primal urges that make you choke her out while she begs for more.
You pair bond that way and it'll be easier for you to take her existence in full.

Everybody Poops the end. It's called growing up.

That has absolutely nothing to do with your original claim that most men aren't attracted to their wife. What next, you will spout the 80/20 incel meme and "prove" it by linking to a wikipedia article of the Pareto principle?

I’ll never understand people that spaz out like this when others are clearly trying to better themselves or change their way of thinking.

Just have to accept that life - all life - is nasty, unclean, and imperfect. There are countless microorganisms living in and around your body, your skin constantly sheds and secretes oils, when you eat, you instinctively mash everything into a wet paste and swallow it, only to become a living trash compactor for the next few days until it all gets pushed out of your rear end (which disgustingly feels quite good), etc. etc. Once you take it all in, it's actually quite marvelous to behold. The fact that your SO farts, pisses, shits, etc is a good sign that they have healthy, functioning bodies and you should consider mating with them.

yea bro hes clearly doing it on purpose

>Everybody Poops the end
I think you need to grow up

Start by setting the example. Don't expose the other person to your basic, but gross, biological functions. Or only expose them as little as possible. That will prevent you from being hypocritical in your standards at the very least.

After that, voice your opinion on exposure to the person in question in hopes they will reduce how much they do it around you.

Then realize that those are necessary parts of being alive and that whether you like it or not its going to happen. You don't have to listen to every fart or burp your partner emits, but you have to respect the fact that they need to do it.

But, and this is what gets my thought process, can I truly appreciate beauty knowing that it isn't true beauty? Can I look at a tree and enjoy it even though maybe some kid has wiped his booger off on the bark? For that matter, what actually happens to our waste? not just feces but the little stuff like snot and earwax that is so small and everyone produces that it just builds up, so it must be everywhere which means everything and everyone is dirty. (I understand how fucked this process is by the way, it's just where my head goes.)

You also drop a lot skin-cells and hair every day too. And your anime waifus are drawn by sweaty and hairy Japanese males, so it's not like these are pure either.