Why do girls do this

>be me
>go on tinder
>match
>talk with them
>give my number or ask for theirs
>either leave me on read or unmatch
why the fuck would you match me if we're not going to talk or meet irl

Attached: 1552703501819.jpg (540x960, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

runt-of-the-web.com/hot-serial-killers
neuroticfeminist.com/blog/2019/1/29/male-serial-killers-ranked-according-to-hotness
boredpanda.com/social-experiment-guy-created-fake-tinder-profile-hot-model-pictures-germanlifter/
elitereaders.com/man-tries-to-hook-up-with-girls-on-tinder/
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2009/jun/05/women-victims-d-day-landings-second-world-war
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2044614/Sex-stormtroopers-How-French-women-fell-Nazi-invaders-Second-World-War.html
sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-reg-nikolas-cruz-prison-love-letters-20180327-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NNnIGh9g6fA
youtube.com/watch?v=l3VBb23k2QQ
youtube.com/watch?v=obmt_PkIfBE
youtube.com/watch?v=GRYcSuyLiJk
youtube.com/watch?v=N9empjFZ8L4
smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/how-mouse-utopias-1960s-led-grim-predictions-humans-180954423/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You just didn't do it well. They're perfectly willing to meet (a lot of them) but the problem falls on you, not them.

nobody's obligated to give you the time of day, OP. women aren't like machines where you put in coins and get a prize for participation. Just dust yourself off and try again with someone else.

OP matching up only means they like your looks (on tinder at least). And a lot of girls just do it to "collect" men, as in an ego boost.

The bigger the number the more they feel attractive.

And matching up really means not that much. It is not an event where you commit anything, and here is a genuine advice in order to get their perspective.

Make a new account, put some generic pictures or dont even put pictures. Pick nature pictures or sth, or cats like in my case. Make the gender female, looking for males. (The following is true from where i am from, your experience might be different)

It was an eye opener trolling attempt for me. I got hundreds of matches within days. I saw through all the pick up lines, attempts to get numbers and so on. I stopped it after only like a week because it made me too vitriolic and snarky. I wasnt happy of what i became and how i treated people in messages so i ended it.

And now think you are a young attractive girl. Everybody on tinder wants to fuck you and you get drunk on power so you dont really think about your actions. You stop responding conversations, you give one word answers because you essentially are a god and cant be bothered.

So I have to chad max harder to get the bitches.
also,
>that reddit spacing
jesus fuck.

Girls are bullshit man, the reasoning isn't intuitive at all, but I would say the reason is that girls don't want to meet you unless they think you're attractive and not a serial killer. If you go out the gate giving your number or demanding theirs they're gonna see you as desperate and autistic no matter how eloquent or practical you think you're being. Suddenly despite the fact they liked your photos, you become an unattractive serial killer again.

Go suck a dick if you dont like the spacing. You are a faggot anyway so it dhouldnt be that hard.

Just try out what i told you, the result is amazing..

>be me, a dude
>meet girl, she looks nice af
>talk to her, after 5 exchanged words, find out she's not interesting at all
>good bye

>why the fuck would you match me if we're not going to talk or meet irl
The short answer is 'because they can.' Tinder allows people to be very picky. I wouldn't take anything that happens there very seriously.

Because girls are very flaky. Nothing you can do but play the numbers game. A good estimate is that you will meet one girl for every 20 matches or so.

This.
Or just rape someone if you're that desperate, you don't owe anyone anything either. Your dick, your body.

Damn you get unmatched right away? I talk to them for a few days and if i feel it i ask to have coffee or something. Snap to prove im real and see if they're real. You must be ugly bro

Attached: 1557680842282.jpg (600x800, 42K)

>talks about larping as a girl
>calls others faggots
Fuck off nu-fag.

Attached: 9790b0c42c5d3f1ff863d09347862628823ba4de_hq.jpg (800x723, 53K)

I just noticed there's a hamster on her head. Ha

These girls are getting SPAMMED by hot and rich guys saying interesting and funny shit.

What value are you providing? Why should she choose you over all the others?

>that reddit spacing
Clearly a fucking incel lmao, if you don't like the advice you're getting go and keep getting girls your way... Oh right that wasn't working.

I have a six figure job as a software engineer at silicon valley and have gained like 15 pounds of muscle in the last 3 months by lifting weights everyday.
pic related. There was a time where faggots like you would've been filtered out by posting gore and snuff tier shit on this site.

Attached: 1553496784031.png (1080x1190, 773K)

His point is that girls are so inundated by model-tier dudes on online dating sites that even as 5/6's they have no reason to keep like 95% of their matches. I've done this experiment too, just because I find it fascinating.
I used pictures of a handsome friends to create a Chad burner. He doesn't use Tinder because he doesn't need it. That account got around 60 matches in 2 months (he's 30, so that's what I set the age to. Probably lowered his matches would be my guess). I also used pictures of a female friend who is objectively average, and actually has trouble with getting guys IRL. The girl acct I basically gave up on, because there were literally too many matches to swipe through.
Also--only 3 out of those matches on the Chad burner ever messaged first ( I don't actually talk to matches, because that's where I arbitrarily draw the line).
On the average girl acct, every single fucking match had some kind of line for her.
Pretty eye opening DESU. Online dating is inefficient as fuck, and companies like Tinder clearly financially benefit from your frustration.

All that and you can't get a girl, fuck you must be REALLY ugly. Sorry pal, at least if you're earning 6 figures plastic surgery is an option.

>chad burner

What a waste of time. You're only hurting yourself. I'm average looking at best and i have a cute gf i met on tinder 2 years ago. Just gotta keep trying.

>the problem falls on you,
lol female logic

For A T T E N T I O N.

>six figure job

im poor and still get more pussy than you haha

If you think there was a time people would have gotten run out of here for spacing between lines instead just writing a fucking wall of text, you're an election tourist and should get the fuck out, newfag. Reddit spacing is a forced meme and you're a bitch.

Anyways, yeah, you're moving too fast getting numbers and shit, or being fucking boring. Why the fuck do you need someone's number that fast? So you can text message them in a different app? Fuck off again.

Attached: 1552606140591.jpg (750x750, 29K)

I'm a woman and i don't use tinder but some flirt app and this whole thing is just overcharging me. I'm really lonely but using flirt apps or communities to find someone is like applying for a job.. So arduous.
That's why i didn't answer anyone in weeks there.

How should they approach you online tho?

I only date Catholics.

Attached: Photo on 2018-08-01 at 17.14.jpg (640x480, 97K)

Paragraphs bigger. Learn to 1st grade

They're stupidly picky online because they confuse men wanting to fuck them with actually caring.

I'm a moderately good looking guy, nothing crazy but some features and nothing looks wrong. I've actually gotten more compliments from girls irl than first messages online and I'm practically a shutin. I get maybe 2 matches a day and 90% of the time they're a lot uglier that me or weirdly enough extremely attractive.

Girls simply dont want their equal online, if the girl is an average 5/10 she wants a 7/10 minimum just to make herself feel better.

Add on men being dumb and flooding them with messages and they have even more incentive to only take to the most attractive men.

Attached: zqkqgea1c7h11.jpg (1640x960, 126K)

Probably because you're coming on as too forward asking for their number and not asking at the right time.

Is that eggman?

I don't know

Yes

This is why you are 'really lonely' though. You aren't actually lonely, just strangely ignoring people and unapprochable.

Most women including me just go on tinder for a quick ego boost with zero intentions of meeting any of these guys. Tinder is so old and irrelevant idk why so many guys on here put so much time into it dating wise, everyone knows it’s just for fucking.
t. Zoomer

Because i personally dont know a place with the explicit intent being dating/hooking up. Where do you suggest? I ask this unironically.

OKCupid is semi alright, but not good for locals. You probably won't find love locally.

I prefer locally though :(
And how are those two any different? Okc vs tinder i mean.

Unironically facebook groups, like niche interest/shitposting ones. They have a lot of really easy women and they tend to be more attractive. I’ve seen lots of hookups happen as a result.
If you don’t wanna do all that, then it’s gotta be the hard way of meeting people irl (jobs, hobbies, local events and concerts, bars, also raves and events like that have super easy chicks)

How do you approach via f book though? Wouldnt it be just creepy at that point. I have high niche interests and would love to find a girl who shares those. Just wouldnt be comfortable bothering her via f book if i have to be honest.

Make posts and comments, get clout, be funny/witty/good at roasting. If you see a girl that catches your eye you can actually search her name within the group to see her posts for some clues, if you post something she’s into and she comments or likes you’ll have some interaction, rinse and repeat a few times and it’ll be less creepy to approach her.

i was witty in a niche fb group and a girl responded to me like 5 times separetly, but i dont kno whow to advance it.

I know, but as i wrote online dating is really exhausting (does everyone feel this way?).
But I know I'm kinda unapproachable.. Don't know how to fix it.

Literally chose the wrong hobby than. 99% dudes here..

i think i could approach you if you were to give me your discord #. i understand how exhausting it is

what the fuck do you expect in >>>>>tinder
Grow the fuck up faggot

That egg guy looks almost exactly like an old friend of mine. He had a slightly Chaddier build and bone structure but he looked very much like eggman and he wad always swimming in pussy.

Sorry I didn't write back, I was doing some sports. I was really happy to read your offer, but I don't have discord, and I don't think you read this anymore.. Do you??

Aww man, i am not that user but i hope he comes back so you guys can connect. Just had a very warm vibe from your message and i wish i was him..

Most people are on tinder for validation and have no interest in going on a date

Woman detected

bump

there is no "ask the opposite sex" thread, and I don't want to start a new thread (too lazy), so I'm asking here...

I'm a 30 y.o dumbass that has missed his best years because of fear, prejudices, stupidity, paranoia, carelessness...
I never had a gf and have not had sex in a long time.

I need a howto on casual sex/dating. the thing that bothers me the most is the mechanics of it all: I know people do have social codes, but I'm simply oblivious, so I have no idea how to do anything or how to react to things other people do sometimes. also, I'm really fucking insecure around people.

so, regarding dating for casual sex: what's the attitude I should take? "I'll fuck her/your brains out"? "you are just another human being that happens to have a vagina, which is something I really want to use for a while"? "let's pretend for an hour that we don't want to fuck one each other"?

how do I tell if she really likes me? will she be straightforward if she doesn't and simply leave me?

how do I get close to her once we get to my/her apartment? and by that I mean, how do I start the whole sex thing? should we simply talk about it? should everything be done without saying anything? what's the middle ground?

should I/should I NOT invite women to my small studio apartment? it's a 150 sqft studio apartment (basically a room) with bathroom and a small kitchen. I feel ashamed of living like this, should I not?

I see myself as a weird guy. how do I defeat my fears and my own prejudices about me and about what other people may or may not think about me?

>People still use tinder

I don't use tinder for dating at all. I prefer taking art classes and meeting girls that way. Online dating with the intent of finding a monogamous, loyal partner is a fool's errand.

>monogamous, loyal partner
>art classes

Pick one lol

Attached: 1558625916072.png (750x1334, 3.61M)

I am hopelessly lost with regards to online dating/tinder bullshit. I do not understand it.

I've been a mega-nerd my entire life and during college I finally cobbled together my social skills enough to easily make friends IRL. But none of that applies to Tinder. Real life socializing is all about timing, its about reading the person you're talking to.

On reddit the normals always post their tinder success stories using the most basic and cliche lines... do you know how much work you would have to do to make those lines work in real life? You have to really sell those lines, you gotta set them up, you gotta say them the right way, you gotta tease the person you gave the line to so they "forgive" you for using such cliche bullshit.... and the normalfags just throw that shit out there on tinder like they didnt copy + paste their message, devoid of any heart or soul, and the women are like, "HAHA WOW SO WITTY LETS FUCK"

I learned my IRL social skills through trial and error, I learned to become an expert in facial expressions so I could tell exactly how well my jokes go over. Online I have nothing. No expression, no awkward silence, they never call me out for an inappropriate expression, they just ghost you. Did I say something offensive? Did I say something good and the person just had other offers? I'll never fucking know.

I'm so close to taking that redpill. I don't want to believe it but I have zero evidence that women are anything but superficial cattle.

Textfiles has literally millions of archived Jow Forums posts from the old days m8

Go check them out and see how prevalent “reddit spacing” was

user, you still here? I am not the user you were talking to but i would like to talk to you regardless.

That's actually the average tinder guy's experience from everything I've heard or experienced myself

Most girls on tinder have about 200-300 matches at once and they get offers to go to lunch, movies etc constantly. You have to compete with all of them so unless you offer them something really interesting/valuable you are fucked. They expect a good offer not a conversation or just going for coffee or a walk.
Basically standards have risen dramatically because of these apps.

>>talk with them
something is going wrong with this part right here if you're getting unmatched

Art hoes are not artists lol. That's like saying the girls on Tinder are computer programmers.

I'm still there although I'm at work right now and I can't write much. You can contact me via kik brillantblau

Well, knock it all you want but i've been in a happy relationship that started on tinder for a while now. My gf took art classes when she was in school and likes to sketch and paint. I hope you find a nice partner in your classes.

I don't even get unmatched anymore just ghosted, is there a chance what do I do?

I'm happy for you if it worked. But every person I've talked to IRL about Tinder (male or female) had it end in heartbreak in some way.
I met my current gf in a sculpting class earlier this year.

This isn’t just you, OP. Girls on Tinder are always holding out for something better. Once you speak to them the illusion is shattered. I have around 20 legitimate matches (ignoring bots) since opening a profile about a year ago, have fucked a few of them, but overwhelmingly they either don’t respond back or stop talking altogether.

>asking for their number before the second date
Hell no OP, there's your problem. You're supposed to meet up at least once or twice before exchanging numbers. Never ask for their phone or address or surname or anything like that.

Maybe you’re just boring, at first sight they like you, you talk a little bit, even ask for their number, but in the end if you’re this boring texting I can’t imagine how boring you must be in person, that’s how I think...

and no one replied to me after a whole day :_:

Yeah your question is trash

which one?
sorry, I'm an autist, obviously

fucking retard

All

wow
there is no way you're a bitter husk of a man

Your the backup guy if they haven't got Chad yet. Once they find Chad they unmatch you.

They don't even unmatch me just fuckin ghost me why do you this femanons answer pls.

Same reason

Death to Chad, Brad uprising now!

Attached: 9c0.jpg (400x388, 19K)

>Be a boring person
>Complain about how others are so boring
You realize nobody with a brain wants to spend all their time figuring out how to entertain you, slag?

To be honest, its much easier to be entertaining irl with irl activities and shit.

k :(
can you explain why you say that, though?

I've had women who have given me their number when I was piss drunk and a total stranger to their whole city and sex, although she was like 34 and only did a one night stand with me and now ghosts me as well.

You absolutely cannot do this on tinder. She has upwards of 500 matches at any given time, and every single one of them wants the phone number.

If you meet someone in real life, you at least know what they look like and you've interacted with them a bit. On the internet you have no way of knowing that they aren't an identity thief from Bengal with stolen photographs and a VPN. Never ask for the phone until after you set the second date.

>>Be a boring person
I don’t have the need to ask random idiots...
>>Complain about how others are so boring
Not complaining, just a suggestion on why people just “randomly” stop talking to you lad, one girl, two, three, something’s wrong with them, every single match? Guess what!? The problem is you!
>You realize nobody with a brain wants to spend all their time figuring out how to entertain you, slag?
Sadly enough kid you need to keep the spark, and if you’re a bore, sorry others might not

>nobody's obligated to give you the time of day, OP. women aren't like machines where you put in coins and get a prize for participation. Just dust yourself off and try again with someone else.

Women aren't obligated to being treated how they want by men.

>It was an eye opener trolling attempt for me. I got hundreds of matches within days. I saw through all the pick up lines, attempts to get numbers and so on. I stopped it after only like a week because it made me too vitriolic and snarky. I wasnt happy of what i became and how i treated people in messages so i ended it.

So you treated people as playthings to have a game with, and then got angry at your toys for giving you what you wanted.

Do you also believe that all those men using pickup lines and trying to get phone numbers are some faceless drone army of hivemind who have no individuality?

Are they all fakers because they're trying to "do the right moves" to create sexual interest in the way society has told them?

>Girls are bullshit man, the reasoning isn't intuitive at all, but I would say the reason is that girls don't want to meet you unless they think you're attractive and not a serial killer.

Complete retard detected.

runt-of-the-web.com/hot-serial-killers

neuroticfeminist.com/blog/2019/1/29/male-serial-killers-ranked-according-to-hotness

Women on record said "ted bundy is so dreamy" while he was being tried for rape/murder of women.

boredpanda.com/social-experiment-guy-created-fake-tinder-profile-hot-model-pictures-germanlifter/

elitereaders.com/man-tries-to-hook-up-with-girls-on-tinder/

Women are attracted to men who are child rapists or murderers if they're attractive.

Women are not moral creatures. They're emotional creatures, and they're attracted to dominance, not morals.

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2009/jun/05/women-victims-d-day-landings-second-world-war

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2044614/Sex-stormtroopers-How-French-women-fell-Nazi-invaders-Second-World-War.html

"fell for" as if they have no agency.

sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-reg-nikolas-cruz-prison-love-letters-20180327-story.html

They have to be "crazed", again no agency. It indicates nothing about women's nature. The way we talk about women as being non-agents is perhaps the single biggest form of female objectification I've ever witnessed in the history of mankind.

And feminists promote the idea that women are not moral agents and are merely objects as well, because they always speak about co-murderers in killing sprees who are women as "the victims of a man who pressures them to slit someone's throat" as if they aren't capable of saying no, as if the man can overpower their will and mental capacity so completely that they'll kill someone.

If a man goes over to fight for ISIS, he's not a brainwashed victim. He's an evil person. If a woman goes over to fight for ISIS/marry a jihadi, she's obviously been groomed and mind controlled.

How is that, when men and women are mental equals? This is female objectification, the removal of female agency for choice.

And its their greatest gift for self-protection and procreation into the future.

That is why female nature is amoral, because amorality hasn't been bred out of them as it was with men.

As men were through history and still are far more disposable than woman, men are easily destroyed for missteps and "evil" that they do. But women, regardless of sociopathy latent in their genetics, regardless of crocodile tears, can always find a man to fuck them and perpetuate their genes into the future.

There's a video discussing how crime rates have been plummeting in the last 200 years due to the effectiveness of imprisoning immoral men for long periods and thus preventing their genes from perpetuating by secluding them from sexual access.

The same has never held true for women. So what are they hiding in their genes regarding duplicity, psychopathy, manipulation, etc, which hasnt been bred out of them like it has out of men?

Op needs to understand. You all need to understand. Never ask women what they want. Its never, ever what they actually go for.

They live in the social world. They spend the first 20 years of their life constantly training for social manipulation. And don't bother to balk at the term manipulation.

We all manipulate each other all the time. Manipulation simply means to cause a desired effect by our actions. Manipulation of a screwdriver causes the action of loosening or tightening a screw in order to take something apart or put it together.

We manipulate our relationships daily in order to achieve the best results. Few people would commit to a course of punching all their friends regardless of the outcome. The outcome is a cessation of friendships, and friendships are important for controlling cortisol levels and your feeling of where you fit in the hierarchy, according to your lizard brain.

So women for the first 20 years of their life grow up to manipulate in social relationships. its WHY THEY PLAY WITH DOLLS FOR GODS SAKE.

Think about animal play. What are they doing? Its recreational, sure, but why do they feel the compulsion? To hone their skills for fighting or killing. For obtaining dominance in a group of gazelles or chasing down and killing the weaker, more pathetic gazelles as a large cat.

Why do women play with dolls? They are modeling and teaching themselves social behavior through repetition. They are more intereted in those things because it affects their capacity to manipulate relationships in the future, as a survival and growth tool for themselves, to attract the top tier mates. To be high on the female hierarchy for success in controlling her peers through shaming/control language (women slut shame more than men) in order to maintain a power structure with her at the top, so she can secure access to a better mate.

youtube.com/watch?v=NNnIGh9g6fA

Here's a series to watch by stanford.

youtube.com/watch?v=l3VBb23k2QQ

Free will by similar professor.

youtube.com/watch?v=obmt_PkIfBE

Joe rogan and behavioral biology and Sapolsky. Worms can control your brain. Worms can cause grasshoppers to commit suicide in water.

youtube.com/watch?v=GRYcSuyLiJk

The biology of our best and worst selves.

On the note of free will, the faith based religion of free will centers on the idea of irreducible complexity, much like god.

The idea being that a crayfish is not a conscious moral agent, but that if we just add more and more layers to the crayfish brain, until we reach possums, and then apes, and then finally man, suddenly we've built a conscious, self-direct and "free willed" animal because of the mass of complexity built in, and that we're more than our genes. The whole is greater than the sum of its parts.

But where in that development process did the "free will chip" get implanted into the brain?

Women are not moral because they never had to be moral, because they were not disposable like men in the history of humanity. They're the bottleneck of reproduction.

That's why women will fuck any man regardless of how abusive he is, how many murders he commits, if he's hot. Chris brown, anyone? And thus, maybe they really ARE victims of those men, and not ACTIVE participants, after all, its just their genes amirite?

But we want to pretend that people have free will, that people have choices, and therefore we must make the leap of faith to claim that women are in full control of their behavior, just as men are. They simply fully control their lies about "what kind of man I like" and are only interested in Hypergamy.

Dating across or up dominance hierarchies.

youtube.com/watch?v=N9empjFZ8L4

The most important thing you can know as a man.

smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/how-mouse-utopias-1960s-led-grim-predictions-humans-180954423/

What happens in the mouse experiment is that the growth of stability and excess leads to less and less males receiving sexual access, and eventually they hide in their corners and do nothing but groom themselves all day (gym rats anyone?) in a kind of outburst of compulsion to appear more attractive to females, yet they are still not picked for sexual attractiveness and eventually the entire colony collapses as birth rates plummet.

At the peak population, most mice spent every living second in the company of hundreds of other mice. They gathered in the main squares, waiting to be fed and occasionally attacking each other. Few females carried pregnancies to term, and the ones that did seemed to simply forget about their babies. They'd move half their litter away from danger and forget the rest. Sometimes they'd drop and abandon a baby while they were carrying it.

The few secluded spaces housed a population Calhoun called, "the beautiful ones." Generally guarded by one male, the females—and few males—inside the space didn't breed or fight or do anything but eat and groom and sleep. When the population started declining the beautiful ones were spared from violence and death, but had completely lost touch with social behaviors, including having sex or caring for their young.

Few carry their babies to term in modern world.

Abortion, contraceptive.

Many forget about them or neglect to care for them, foster homes.

Single males dominate the sexual access market (tinder, okcupid).

>his isn’t just you, OP. Girls on Tinder are always holding out for something better. Once you speak to them the illusion is shattered. I have around 20 legitimate matches (ignoring bots) since opening a profile about a year ago, have fucked a few of them, but overwhelmingly they either don’t respond back or stop talking altogether.

Women will ruin their own futures and then complain that men dont want to date them becuse they've "ridden the cock carousel" and are 35, barren, and have too many cats and wine bottles in their house.

Men should not ever date a woman over 30 in today's world. If she's still single at that point, she's clearly ghosted, ignored, and generally treated badly, all the men who gave her attention while she was 18-29.

Why reward that by beta cucking?

Please, do not feed the beast that is women's self-centeredness.

>His point is that girls are so inundated by model-tier dudes on online dating sites that even as 5/6's they have no reason to keep like 95% of their matches. I've done this experiment too, just because I find it fascinating.
>I used pictures of a handsome friends to create a Chad burner. He doesn't use Tinder because he doesn't need it. That account got around 60 matches in 2 months (he's 30, so that's what I set the age to. Probably lowered his matches would be my guess). I also used pictures of a female friend who is objectively average, and actually has trouble with getting guys IRL. The girl acct I basically gave up on, because there were literally too many matches to swipe through.
>Also--only 3 out of those matches on the Chad burner ever messaged first ( I don't actually talk to matches, because that's where I arbitrarily draw the line).

She has trouble because approaching her in real life means rejection face to face, and the fact that you approach in real life means you're creepy about 80% of the time, and creepy is code for "ugly and undesirable", but without the translation it simply means "bad and disturbing as a person" which is shaming language to control behavior the same as women who "slut shame" other women.

in other words, men are punished routinely for approaching in real life, so its no wonder she has a problem getting approached in real life.

>inb4 he approached wrong

It doesnt matter how he approaches if he's hot. It doesnt matter how he approaches if he's ugly.

>What value are you providing? Why should she choose you over all the others?

What value are women prviding? every think of that? Women can just sit there and do nothing and get assloads of attention for even being moderately non-dog ugly.

And then they sit there and judge each man who passes at her as in "what can you do for me that another guy cant".

That's not a relationship maker. That's a job interview. And people can get fired from jobs.

And if you approach people as if they're candidates to do a job for you, you're not interested in an equal partner who treats you well and who you treat well. You're interested in someone who serves you.

Women's selfish ass behvior will backfire in 10 years. Its already beginning. Look at that dumb bitch actress who said "men need to man up and date me" even though she's old and used up.

You had your chance. You had thousands. You blew by them because "they werent good enough".

You're all making a big mistake. First you get the money then you get the women. They dont want men who aren't ambitious. That's kust code for ability to get lots of money or status. Get status then you get to fuck whatever woman you want.

All women are whores. They pay for access to your status and wealth with vagina currency. Not a single one would prefer a janitor over a rockstar or CEO. You're deluding yourselves.

Make something of yourself, by that is meant make yourself into someone with a lot of social and financial value and then she will want you.

You now know how to get women. They're very, very simplistic creatures. If you've got status in your group or in culture at large, you're gold. Carry on.

>muh money cope
Nigger, I have 6 figures easy in stocks and am enjoying a nice 4% dividend payout every month with a nice 6 figure yearly salary as a software engineer. All you get with that shit is one night stands or casual hook-ups. No long lasting healthy relationship is ever built on such shallow exchanges.