Anime club members dont like me

I just finished up my second year of Uni (at a top 50 ranked school) and in the beginning of the year I set out to be more social. I ended up joining the anime club and quickly felt at home. Members in the club were incredibly welcoming and kind, despite most of them being below average in terms of looks. I was quick to make friends and sat next to the cute girls in the club during the meetings that were held at people's houses.

Alas, life's seasons are fugacious and what turned out to be the best social time I've ever had quickly deteriorated after a small incident. I am chaotic evil, mostly, add being incredibly random to that and you have TNT. I had been working up the courage to ask out this really cute girl in the club. She is short and stout but has a voice that is nectar to the ears; she has eyes I could swim in and is one of the nicest people I have ever met. I finally decided to ask her out that night and started by telling her she reminded me about the pleasant parts of my childhood. She smiled, I think I also saw her blush, so I proceeded. I always thought she resembled a manatee and shared my story of seeing them in her, explaining one of my fondest memories was seeing them at a zoo. She became incredibly silent, pulled out her phone and excused herself. She never came back and everyone was left looking at me, they all seemed upset. I didn't know what to say so I just went to the kitchen and started looking for food in the pantry. Since school ended they all seemed to remove me from social media and kicked me out of the group discord. My question is, how do I undo the retarded shit I did and win them back?

Attached: 1518552234915.png (1920x1080, 1.98M)

This is bait, i'nnit

Is this pasta? lmao the fuck

>Anime club members dont like me

lol, fuck
thanks for the laugh user

I was never very social at all before this year and when I try to be I just get fucked over. What exactly is ridiculous about my story? I may have been a bit insolent but if I was good looking and thin I know this wouldn't be an issue.

>If I was good looking and thin a woman wouldn't be offended and hurt by me saying she reminds me of a sea cow
Top quality bait OP.

I didn't call her a sea cow you asswad, I said she resembled a cute aquatic animal. It's like when guys call girls rabbits or kittens.

Manatees are called sea cows you autistic asswipe. Just admit that you fucked up and apologize to her.

but I didn't fuck up, I basically called her cute. Apologize why? Because someone who isn't 6'2 and jacked would give a sweet girl a compliment?

Cause what she heard was "hey I think you look like a literal sea cow."

It should be a pasta henceforth
This

poor bait OP, 2/10

Is she chubby or fat?

Is a sea cow chubby or fat?

I can’t believe you’d say something so autistic. Just apologize to her for saying something that insulting and stop thinking life would change if you were better looking

Meant to direct that towards OP

>Anime club
weeaboos should be removed from the gene pool plain disgusting

Do something about it, little guy

She's not fat, just a little chubby.

EVERY girl is conscious about her weight. Considering she's a "little chubby" and you said she resembled a manatee, you've just validated her greatest fears about herself. I don't think you could've said anything worse

Obviously the compliment wouldn't make sense if she wasn't a little chubby. How about you help me decide what to do next to mend this relationship instead of just trying to prove a point. Apologizing is out of the question as I did nothing wrong and I know it would have been accepted well if I was better looking.

Poopoo peepee tier b8

This has to be bait but oh well
If you won't apologise then consider, are you personally ready for a relationship? If you truly cared for this girl, would you not look and see that her feelings are the important thing here, not your pride and refusal to say sorry. A girl won't forget you not saying sorry. Do that, let things cool, and then do something more standard: Say she has an amazing smile, or her eyes are beautiful

Ok I'll try texting her again tonight. She hasn't responded to my last 15 messages but I guess 16th time is the charm?

Calling someone a manatee is never a compliment, it is an insult, no matter how much you twist it in your own perception. I understand that you thought you were trying to be nice, but it did not come off that way (and never will).

This is bait

Attached: 1497840541508.jpg (432x569, 56K)

Thanks for the laugh OP. I needed it

This was really funny bait, thanks user

lol yeah it has to be.
I thought it could be some sort of super autismo until he brought up the manatee part.

Like I said, if I was what society viewed as "hot" and "alpha" no one would have cared. I've seen frat guys call girls bitches and sluts to their face and they just eat it up and cackle like fucking hyenas. This is bullshit, I can't work out because it burns too much and my thyroid problem makes losing weight impossible so it looks like I'm doomed to a life of being a guy that girls just overlook and treat like shit.

Attached: 1518504451625.png (2560x1440, 817K)

I mean call a girl a bitch and everyone claps and collectively performs a social masturbation for the asshole that said it. I just call a slightly corpulent girl a manatee, which was rated one of the cutest aquatic animals, and I'm treated like a serial killer.

Title: Anime club members don't like me
>top 50 ranked school
>most of them being below average in terms of looks
>alas
>life's sesons
>fugacious
Stopped reading, ok pasta, needs more work done on the viewer engagement side of things.