A drunken old man was harassing a girl while we waited for the same bus in front of the college

A drunken old man was harassing a girl while we waited for the same bus in front of the college.

I stepped in front of him with a serious face and asked if he had any problems, trying to distract and intimidate him.

He stopped and left, and our bus arrived, she did not want to tell me anything.

When I told my mother she said I could have been stabbed, after all we live in a third world country.

The question is: did I do the right thing in defending this girl?

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 5K)

>have interaction with girl
>post about it on Jow Forums

Attached: 1555531533128.jpg (720x960, 72K)

You did not even read it, I did not even talk to her.

But seriously did this really need to be a thread

Would you risk your life to defend someone or could you bear to see someone in trouble?
>But seriously did this really need to be a thread
yes

You did good defending someone, but don't do it if you expect something from them. Also, do be more careful because you probably could've gotten stabbed. Instead of stepping in from of him immediately, trying calling out to him and asking "if he had any problems".

beat off go to sleep and move on. seriously

No seriously do you really need a bunch of anonymous users on a chinese shitposting forum to pat you on the back and tell you whether you did a good thing or not? Decide for yourself.

Yeah, I guess I'll never do it again, but my empathy was greater, and it was automatic

you did good but this guy will grab, fuck and beat her to death tomorrow. All you were able to do is delay the inevitable.

Yeah you did, you got him to back down with out a fight.

Fake and gay

What country, OP?

Also be careful because there’s some crazy people out there. I would have tried not to be a hero

Yeah you did a good thing

Brazil

kek, I knew it from your world choice at the OP. So yeah you did the moral right thing and it luckily it didn't escalate. I don't know what you mean by harassing her, but in those situations talk to the to be victim first and ask them if it's everything fine, maybe they could get around it without you risking yourself.
I'm with your mom that we need to be careful. Few weeks ago I almost got stabbed or shot after a party in a similar situation.

If you live in a third world country, you could be stabbed for just being outdoors. Might as well do the right thing irrespective of every possible consequence.

I think I was lucky because he is very old, he was trying to touch her and she was visibly desperate.

I see, it was really the right thing to do then.
When people are desperate like that they might not be able to stand up for themselves and I know for a fact that the shock of getting in that kind of shit is paralyzing.
Glad you are fine too user, hang in there.

Attached: 1530544253806.jpg (1443x1816, 355K)

That depends on your own moral compass.
Can you sleep at night if the girl gets verbally harassed or even groped in her boobs?
I can, so i wouldn't even bother doing anything.
Think of it this way,
can you sleep at night knowing that your parents will be worried sick because you got stabbed trying to act like some hero that nobody even appreciate?
It's up to you to decides which choices will make you feel better sleeping at night.

You did good!! You're a hero.

I mean, you could have just watched the girl get stabbed/beaten instead. Would you have liked that?
No?
Have a cookie.

>decide for yourself

The pinnacle of advice.

Yeah it means your a chad. EVERYONE wants to do something but no one has the guts, although I take it you did it instinctively. I've been in the same situation before and everyone else turned a blind eye. Stay based

Attached: c6b (1).png (1000x1000, 177K)

Drop to your knees and give Allah 20 for letting you get away with your organs intact and hole-free.

I hope you're raped.

I know you're a faggot.
It's ok. Have some dick.

Attached: WetBussy2_1024x1024.jpg (683x1024, 91K)

This, you're a based alpha OP

Literally nothing was going to happen to that girl.

You on the other hand COULD have been stabbed or worse, SHot in the fucking face.

Then you're dead, and the mediocre pussy you were trying to get is pointless.

Oh user, you’re so dramatic. Worse than an sjw. How about coming to the advice board to, you know, give advice?

No you put your life on the line for a worthless pos who couldnt even say thank you

As long as we're all humble-bragging, should I make a thread also on how I helped a blind man on the bus once and then ask if I did the right thing?

I don't think that puts you in danger

You did the right thing. Imagine if the next day you saw her in the news, you will forever hold yourself accountable to what happened to her, you didnt just save the girl, you also saved the drunken man from his animalistic nature, he could have been a father to a family that was dependant on him....

You did a good thing, everyone was safe. accept it and move on.

OP COULD have been stabbed, and hopefully he'll remember that in the future - but he totally did the right thing and I'm proud of him. Good job, brother. Thank you for being a brave man.

Attached: brofist.gif (500x270, 903K)

>did I do the right thing in defending this girl?
Yes. It is the obligation of any non-shit human to intervene and assist / aid those around them who are under duress or threat.