I'm going to go on my first date at age 28 with a girl tomorrow...

I'm going to go on my first date at age 28 with a girl tomorrow. How do I invent a personality so I have something to talk about? I post on Jow Forums in all my free time and I don't have any likes or dislikes.

Attached: 1531899221844.jpg (558x503, 52K)

Cancel date you are not prepared. Women only want to go out with chads which you are not. She will hate you when you meet her. You must spare yourself from this embrassing event and live for the rest of your life like virgin. OK beta faggot? Just dont go.

You are doomed

Shit, let's see, first thing is
>Don't pretend to be someone you aren't
They can see it and what makes it worse, you could/can be put in a situation where it will expose you and make her realise that you a fraud.
>Ask more about her then the other way around
You may not have a hobby that you think she will not like, but you gonna have a opinion about her's.
>Show interest in her life
You have to trully care for her life so she can talk more about it and you can engage on it.
>Buy something to her out of nowhere just to please her
It doesn't need to be something expensive, just buy her a ice cream for example, just to make her happy and on the tip of her toes(also, a woman can be more willing to you if they are eating, this sounds like bullshit but it always works to my advantage)
>Be confident
This one may be hard for most guys, but you got a date, so you are on the advantage, now just be confident
Try to go with one little goofy detail or do one, like a goofy watch or taking pictures with manequins, and make fun of it if she point it out, and make a witty joke to her, she will notice you don't care about her making jokes about this(try to make her join this, but be funny while "forcing" her to do this goofy things)
>Lead the date
Don't just "be there", take charge of the date, if you want something take her to it, if she doesn't know, choose it, if she is timid or afraid to do something just do it for her or gently make her join you while you act as a "shield".
>Don't act as a sperg
Be funny and all, but don't overreact, keep it cool and under control. If she says something you want to overreact or doesn't have a reaction at all, just keep it cool and give a little grim and says "Oh really..."
>Explore her emotion side
This one is important, you have to make her go through a vast type of feels, just one will fix her impression of you, is not bad necessary but it can put you in a tough situation. Like I said before, keep her on the tip of her toes.

Dont do this. This is the most beta shit i have ever read.

Women need to just exist on dates and men have to fucking overwork themselves to death just to fuck them?

Fuck off with this cuck shit. This guy has never fucked anyone or ever will.

These anons have never truly put effort into anything and will hide from any opportunity that could go well because it could also go poorly. They're in a frenzy today as it's the 5 year anniversary of a fairly attractive dude with a repugnant personality proving their whole concept wrong and dying and somehow it's become their martyrdom day. I would not suggest following their advice.

The shit are you talking about. Are you okay? Are you on drugs?

>Go well dressed and groomed
Don't need to explain, but please don't go as a edgy guy, just use some good cloths.
>Go more to one place
This one is a high bet but really good, but it's a little expensive, don't be confined to just one place, take her to different locations with asking her, just go for it and invite her, just don't force her to go to a place she won't like, take her to Nice places. And don't take her to movies right from the bat, leave it for last.
>Touch
Touch her in her arms and hands, see her reaction, if she is letting then slowly make you way into her lips, if not then wait until the end of tge date. If she is the one touching you, then is game set, no for it.
>Keep you life as a secret
You are gonna keep not very important thing to yourself, but make it look like some secret, don't make it look like some "cool as fuck secret" because she can find out your life isn't as great(for now) and get turned off. Just make some things vague and change subject.
>Find a hobby
This one is a long term investiment, go do something you like, don't be afraid to like it, and talk to people,just talk about commum interest and you will get friends or some new girls(but can be female friends too, great every woman as a friend, this shows you are hit desperate).
>Move on
If non of this works, then show you are ok and be cool to her even if she turn you down, but move on with your life and meet new people, this will help you alot.
>Improve yourself
Don't need to tell.
>Sky rock your value
Final tip, don't let others put you down, always think about yourself and have dignity, think that you are worth more then others. Just make sure to match such claim according to your current status and don't be cocky, confident is not being a asshole.

God speed user, you are gonna make it.

Attached: 1558562917426.jpg (867x354, 50K)

>Women need to just exist on dates and men have to fucking overwork themselves to death just to fuck them?
Surprise surprise, this is how life is, unless you are a god or a millionare and woman comes to you, you have to work your ass off to get the woman you want. And you can be damn sure he isn't the only one after her. A man needs to be a man, and that what men do, they lead and provide, women are attracted to it.

Pathetic cuckold. If you really think the world is like this then go fuck off and die. You are just worthless scum and will never be amout of anything. Trash like you should not get chance for existence. Coward beta faggot. Fuck off from my sight you peasant. Never reply to me again im actually fucking disgusted how do you think and perhaps even act.

You are embodiment of weakness and will die weak. Mentally and physically weak.

If we truly have only one chance to experience reality then i dont want to be in your body and mind. Because you are pathetic weakling. Holy fucking shit.

Attached: 1557458637932.jpg (605x658, 83K)

I did so at 26, it sucked but I did learn a few things from it. You'll probably fail OP but you have to start learning sometime soon.

you are the dog
>you dont get sex
>maybe sterilised
>on a leash
>barking at humans

id just bash your head into the pavement to make an example you little brown subhuman

>id just bash your head into the pavement to make an example you little brown subhuman

You just spouted them most pathetic beta cuckold shit and now you act tought? Faggot? I would fucking kill you 1vs1 you worthless scum. Just one punch and you are fucking dead. You fucking peasant. Do you even look at your pathetic posts you retard? Of course not you are just deranged flaming homosexual.

Do you have a job or anything like that?

Shill m8, unironicaly, have sex m8, I can give you less "cuck tips.
>Go to a bar or party
Check out girls looking at you, try to approach them and talk to them. If they show interest work on it, if not just move around seaching.
>Talk to people
Not everyone is there to talk, but try to talk to some people, you may finds some cool guys to hanf out that could help you in the future.
>Be bold
Woman in these types of places aren't looking for romance, just a quick fuck, but you have to go for it be bold, speak in her hear and don't be afraid to make jokes with double meaning or touching her body.
>Have a car
Fucking done, she will jump on your dick(Lucky you if it's a cool car).

There m8, those are pretty easy to get a quick fuck, but it isn't gonna get you gf(maybe, who knows?).

Attached: 1558600491173s.jpg (233x250, 10K)

The problem here is that i dont give a fuck about women or their faggot shit. It's you faggots who keep enabling them with cuck shit.

>As a male you need to be confident, musclar, wealthy, good looking, own house/car
>as a female you just have to exist

Do you even realize how pathetic is your mind? Do you even fucking realize this you cuckold fag?

Except I more or less belive in what you say and follow it, I actually stoped caring about woman and simply live my life but I hold no hate to them, but ironicaly this makes you look better to woman.
The tips I gave is for those that want those especific things, those tips worked for me but I don't want any gf, is better you focuse on your life and leave relationship for later.

Attached: 1553591258441.jpg (865x631, 63K)

>The tips I gave is for those that want those especific things, those tips worked for me

Worked for you but wont work for so many others

Yeah, but you have to try, giving up on the first obstacle will just firm any kind of thought that puts you down. Being bold and cofident is what gonna make your life better, and I'm not talking just about girls, I'm talking about everything, you want something? Go get it, nothing will simply come to you.

>Women need to just exist on dates and men have to fucking overwork themselves to death just to fuck them?

>As a male you need to be confident, musclar, wealthy, good looking, own house/car
>as a female you just have to exist

I'm pretty sure that's how courting works in every country in the world, because of the major imbalance in the value of women vs. men. There is tonnes of freely available dicks and cum to go around everywhere because men are natural whores. But vagina is a scarce resource because women are not natural whores and don't give it away to everyone who wants it.

So yes men have to do more.

Get drunk beforehand.

>So yes men have to do more.

Miss me with that gay shit. Wont do more just because they are sacred resource. In fact fuck that shit. Life is already hard and i wont make it 10 times harder just because someone with cuck mentality thinks that women stop fucking after getting pergnant or if women think they are some kind of god like beings just because thay can make babies. Betas like you made them sacred resource because you put them on piedestal and shit. Worhip them like gods. Yet they fuck any faggot in this world like nothing is happening.

This. You really just gotta b urself. But be the best version of yourself. The only thing you can do is just keep getting dates with girls you're interested in until one of them likes you back. That's all there is to it, there's no winning them like a prize.

Stop projecting, user. OP is not you afaik.

Honestly just give up before you embarrass yourself. Dating nowadays is not worth it, we broke our culture.

Attached: pain.png (300x288, 154K)

get high beforehand