Is it a turn off to not know how to flirt? I am a woman who is pretty direct...

Is it a turn off to not know how to flirt? I am a woman who is pretty direct. I have asked a friend I liked to have sex with me instead of trying to flirt or be coy because I’m not subtle or sensual or flirty at all
idk is this a problem?

Attached: F67BE1D3-0463-4E24-A734-696A5C346322.jpg (640x447, 40K)

Did you get sex?
I'm similar and am starting to think I should only pursue men on the spectrum (or that I may be on it myself).

I just let him eat me out. I knew he already liked me so it wasn’t that scary. I am socially retarded so I am blunt and have no filter.

It can be if you dont realize that you being direct can some times make people think you are being a bitch. Flirting is simply
answering questions with "maybes"
Flirting is pretty much showing a playful interest in things with out being condescending. Like Say you ask what I do and I saw construction, one way you can use that is say so you do a lot of heavy lifting? must be a work out. Its like hinting you are complimenting people. Its always a half step of being direct really.

Ok so where can i find girls like you? I am pretty good when an opportunity in life presents itself openly, just not really good with making them happen.

You probably won't ever enter a healthy "normal" relationship that way, every romantic interaction will seem like a contract or exchange of goods.

So saying “I want sex” when I want sex is a problem instead of hinting and batting my eyelashes?

it can be, depends on the guy and what you respond with. Like lets say he is talking to you and says flirtatious things and comments on your looks, you can say I want sex in a way that is direct and still sexy.
Like after he is done talking say "well, I like what you got for me and I have some time on my hands, maybe take this back to my place?"
That screams lets fuck

I see. I don’t do hookups with randoms despite my first post but that makes sense. I wouldn’t say let’s fuck!!! to a stranger. It has to be a friend at least so they would understand that im socially inept but I wonder if my communication style will hinder me in a relationship now that im ready for one

just use body language. Like get close to that person, touch them more, play with their hair. Thats how its generally done with girls I know, usually they lean on me first.

Yeah, I do also have that issue. Anything else feels awkward and like a waste of time.
I've recounted dates to my mother and she's responded "I have no idea why you have no social skills."
It's been horrible so far for me romantically, but I guess it's kind of funny at least. Seems you've found someone who it works with though, which is nice.

Won't speak for OP, but I dress a bit boldly while also being often alone. I don't really go anywhere except to uni, some conventions, and the mall on my own though.
Confident but not socially adept is a good bet.

If you just want sex and don't care about the person remaining a long term friend/partner then it shouldn't be a problem. Success may vary based on the persons principles.

Well that isnt helpful that much but thanks i guess. Also can you explain dress boldly?

you arent direct
you befriended him because you knew you had a kink for him
you play safe, you were flirting with him unknowingly which is how it should be done

I wouldn’t say I want sex to someone who isn’t a friend or partner though.
No. He was a platonic friend

Sorry, it's a bit of a vague question although I have also asked vague shit on Jow Forums myself so I can't complain.
Dress wise, not normie but not frumpy either.
I wear 40's fashion myself, but really anything that would make a person stand out a bit. Alternative, wild patterns, very long hair, etc. I met a similar girl and she often wore trench coats.

>woman
>has a platonic friend
impossible

Do people genuinely believe this? Do you think bi women want to lay every human they come across? Have you never had a female friend that you didn't want to fuck? The desperation of some people literally makes my skin want to crawl off my body.

well platonic friend is, the whole point of that is you dont have any sex. So its possible guys dont want to bother with it anyways.

Only men can have platonic friends Plato said so himself

Those aren't answers to any of the questions I asked. You implied it was impossible for impossible to have platonic friends. Its entirely possible some dudes aren't capable of real, platonic friendship with women, but how does that mean that women can't have platonic friendships? Feel free to answer any of the other questions I actually asked, too.

Ah yes only men can do this said a man. Let me take that just as seriously as only women can do this said by a woman. Also, Plato was a bit of a retard sometimes and was mocked by others; According to Diogenes Laërtius’ third-century Lives and Opinions of the Eminent Philosophers, Plato was applauded for his definition of man as a featherless biped, so Diogenes the Cynic “plucked the feathers from a cock, brought it to Plato’s school, and said, ‘Here is Plato’s man.’”

>said a man
literally the man who came up with the concept
>woman not taking things seriously
like clockwork
>he was mocked by Diogenes the cynic
Diogenes mocked everyone

Hey I**s.

I was sad to see you delete your discord. Can you explain why?

It wasn't my intention to discomfort you but i think i did.

You know what it doesnt matter. Hope everything works out for you.

I**k

Not me, sorry.
I hope you can get in contact with this other vintage lady, though.

It was for me

Doubtful, discord was our only contact and i must have said sth wrong obviously, which is sad.

Anyway, back to topic. Cqn you explain dress wise? I just wear regular clothes. Stuff that isnt offensive really. I mean i have some t shirts from hyper foccussed events that wont mean anything to anybody. So i dont think you mean those do you?

Must be nice if you can just dismiss any argument without making on. Are you centrist, by any chance?

Get outta here troll, are you telling me you'd have sex with any woman out there?

This book has multiple chapters on that question.

TL;DR: factors like plausible deniability, etc. help make things more socially acceptable

Attached: Elephant-in-the-Brain.jpg (1250x1900, 230K)

"Direct" and "flirt" are not mutually exclusive. I'm incredibly direct by way of laying on the heavy and obvious flirtation straight away. Flirting is more about presentation than the message.

Any hole is a goal

women should be more direct with their needs desu

Bump

>is this a problem?
Maybe for some but hot damn I love women who are straight to the point

It's only kinda a problem if you want to have a romantic relationship with someone and instead just get a guy to be your fuckbuddy, because he doesn't want anything else.