The Struggle

I have problems getting girls. Tried many times to get girls and I have frecking problems all the time.

Attached: gjfgj.jpg (271x186, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rTzO-_Yl4d0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sooo whats your address? you wanna throw down or what?

What address

How about you shut up. I don't want your comment at all

the address to where you want me to meet you.

you gonna erase the thread again?

You are a dumb nigger. I explained you FIRST for the address. Niggers with low I.Q always copy other peoples comments and become bitches about it

but you are the big man, show me how big you are by posting your address.

Your reply proves niggers are retarded and you are a discrace to black people being a dumb person you are. Give me your address or shut-up. Don't worry nigger I will post again the next 3 hours then the next 5 hours consecutive untill your in bed if you don't shut up

give me yours firat fag butt, seeing how you think you arent afraid to do anything. And I will be here, laughing at you.

Why niggers can't talk properly and can't spell? Proves they are low I.Q bastards. Don't worry my ancestors were slave owners killing and using niggers for their work in the cotten fields you fucking idiot.

its enough for me to fuck the girl you want. Its real easy too, since you scare them away they keep coming back for that dark chocolate with nuts.

>Why niggers can't talk properly and can't spell
>cotten
Top kek

Yes nigger and I attack interracial couples wherever I see them. It's a lot of fun.

Attached: e9d503aac4092c4b00fbdc7cd638160b.jpg (570x855, 57K)

That's you isn't it you rotten nigger. How much bananas you eat nigger. Hitler done a good job get rid of you

sure why not, since you are too stupid to reverse image search. They more you ree the more I make the girls scream cumming in their white pink cooch.

>youtube.com/watch?v=rTzO-_Yl4d0

>Hitler done a good job

Attached: kaiser wilhelm on hitler.jpg (1111x2048, 403K)

I'm still here pussy bitch fucking your white nazi bitches.

Another thread died to this shit