I can't talk to a single human being because of metaphysics. All I think about is metaphysics...

I can't talk to a single human being because of metaphysics. All I think about is metaphysics. That's all I do all day long. I don't have school // work and I only leave the house to get food.

Metaphysics has turned me into a boring grandpa. I literally cannot hold a conversation with anyone. I don't know what people talk about. Me and my friend talk about Deleuze and it's pretty fun. I have a bunch of unread messages from women and it intimidates me because I have almost no idea what to talk about with them.

What do you talk about to women ???

Attached: 1496426788673.jpg (540x540, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

conversationstartersworld.com/250-conversation-starters/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's metaphysics?

>the branch of philosophy that deals with the first principles of things, including abstract concepts such as being, knowing, substance, cause, identity, time, and space.
>abstract theory with no basis in reality.
This can also be subjected as anxiety.
Sounds like OP's been on /x/ too much.

I don't browse /x/ but I like spirituality yes. So what?

Find a philosophy club of some kind. I'd assume there's at least one girl in there that can talk about that

I'm just saying that your line of thought and intrest is a subject frequented on /x/.
Spirituality can be something otherwise more relatable to hold a conversation about if you want to try that.

Only a handful of people (like autistisc people on /x/) or people who studied philosophy can talk about it to me. I knew a girl who was into the same esoteric shit but she was crazy (im a little crazy too) so we don't talk.

How do I transform myself into a normie ?

>How do I transform myself into a normie ?
By listening and talking to them. Actually listen, try to absorb what they are saying to you. Ask questions about what they are saying. Engage with them. Don't degrade them for liking "boring" things, to them those things are important. Make them important to you (at least in the moment) and you will be able to make meaningful connections.

I don't know what questions to ask. Could you give me a couple? I spent 20 minutes talking about meat to a girl before. I liked talking to her about that strangely enough...but I don't know what else to ask

Ask them about what they're interested in, like hobbies or studies. Figure out what they're passionate about and try to get them to talk about that.

To associate with normies, you should probably pull your conversational subjects from within your immediate reality.
>What did you do today? Eat? Why did you pick that shirt? What do you think of the weather? (ect.)
>How did you establish your opinions on politics/lifestyle/economics/sex/society? What is your perspective on morality?(medium ect.)
You should probably have answers to some of those closer memorized so you are able to focous on the present situations should you choose to socialize with someone.
Otherwise, walk the walk.

I don't have an immediate reality.

Can you give me more examples?
this girl told me she has no hobbies but is a straight A student

So asks her why she even bothers studying.

conversationstartersworld.com/250-conversation-starters/

Everybody does. Unless you're not a body.. in which case...

Attached: 987901_1.jpg (630x630, 44K)

She lives in a third world country. I'm just giving an example of one of the people I talk to.
These seem really unnatural

>metaphysics

Attached: Photograph-of-Michel-Foucault-by-Michele-Bancilhon.png (617x611, 245K)

Relatable desu, I can't talk to anyone outside of my select social circle, all we do is discuss history and geopolitics all day long. You shouldn't fundamentally change yourself as to be accepted by "normies", although I would suggest you at least open yourself to less consequential normie interests. Not everything in life has to be serious and aimed towards a specific goal.

>metaphysics

Attached: 37F432C0-D6DD-4024-A630-B261A2E62F5D.jpg (220x306, 19K)

You just need to find a woman who's woke.

The problem is that we're all waking up and we're all on different levels of awarenes. We all learn from each other and we all teach each other as we move forward. Find yourself a qt3.14 who knows about this kinda shit. They're out there. Trust me.

Attached: space-cat_1024x768_29411.jpg (1024x768, 120K)

Unfortunately, the ones who are "woke" are either physically unattractive or batshit insane. That's just the way it is.

And somehow that's just not the case for you?
C'mon guy.

fer real...

I'm quite a fan of Saint Thomas Aquinas.

become a body without organs

They're not, but obciously you'd gague the subject comfortability based on context clues like reactions and answers to other easier and more general questions.
You don't just ask random people a bunch of questions and expect them to answer posthaste. Some things need processing and some subjects are uncomfortable.

obviously*

>I have a bunch of unread messages from women

W-Wow.

I never had this kind of thing, even when I was less reclusive and more amphetamine-fueled.

You sound like you have obsessive compulsive disorder.

seek help
maybe a guided LSD or psilocybin session?

Why don't you just frequent /x/ and Godlikeproductions?

You aren't the only one obsessed with metaphysics OP

How is frequenting /x/ going to get me a gf?

fuck off lyra you have enough girlfriends already

I'm trying to get into Deleuze. Where do I start? I've read some Kant already. I personally also enjoy these topics and I don't think it's shameful to think about them often. I think about philosophy a lot more than the field I'm actually studying (economics.)

I was the same way when I was little teenage faggot but then I grew up and realized philosophy is bullshit. Lived experience trumps everything

>claims to be obsessed with philosophy
>posts thots