What haircut should I get? I was thinking of getting something long; something like what Bateman's got

what haircut should I get? I was thinking of getting something long; something like what Bateman's got...

Attached: 20190523_171552.jpg (1080x1440, 859K)

I'm having an extremely hard time determining your sex. No offense sorry.

Letting it grow and be more lose might do the trick. Currently it looks like one of Trumps psychopathic sons.

Get a buzzcut. It's a professional and respectable hairstyle.

Attached: jake-gyllenhaal-buzz-cut.jpg (1986x3000, 870K)

He's obviously male.

Check their necks. Buzzcut doesn't work for most skinny people.

Sure it does, unless you have some images to prove otherwise. It's never looked weird on skinny people to me and I was in the military so I saw a lot of them with buzzcuts.

I think that you have this opinion because you've been too much time around buzzcuts

You choose correctly. I don't know who this fucker is but thats how the cool kids rolled in the early 90s. You can do it yourself by following the ridgeline of the scull cap and curving under the occipital bun. Pony tail it to look like the a badass or let it lay to look ponderous. Comb back into a poof to get all the bitches. You can reverse duck tail that crap too. It is a swiss army haircut.

Yeah it does. Buzzcuts were my go-to for years as an edgy rocker guy and I looked great. Great for that style, lel

I'm not balding yet though; I have beautiful thick hair and I don't want it to go to waste. when I start balding (that is if avodart doesn't work), I may consider it.

an army cut? that's retarded; what if some Arabic kid starts pulling on your hair if he somehow gets near you?

You look like an empty minded retard, OP

Swiss army as a figure of speech. A swiss army knife has many functions. Long hair or a nose ring is advantageous in a fight because you subconsciously direct your opponent into predictable behavior and have a planned defense against it. Quit being a puss.

good, wish I was

I like it how it is.

fuccc, I'm retarded..

Yeah, and you think that because you haven't seen enough skinny people with buzzcuts. I take it you don't have any images to support your point.

My dude, your hair is ok. You can leave it like that or cut it shorter, you're gonna be fine. Don't fret over that. Just be relaxed, you'll be ok.

If you did a man bun people might think you’re a man. And lose the bitch face.

Exfoliate your lips.
Maybe consider a higher pidgeotto.

Attached: d26.jpg (540x642, 104K)

Yeah you look a little conceited the way you don't relax your facial muscles dude. Like this user said, that's why I'm saying just relax and you're good. You don't have to try hard to display confidence, you just do.

You don't have to be balding to get a buzzcut. It gives you a certain edge over others your age in the professional and social enviornments because it makes you look more formal and masculine.

Take this comparison for example. Same guy with a rough babyface, different styles, different moods. But if you would rather be a Fabio with long hair, then go ahead.

Attached: zayn-malik-shaved-head--1448899212-list-handheld-0.jpg (640x360, 38K)

Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger

here's one without me intensifying my face muscles

Attached: Screenshot_20190523-185532.png (1440x2560, 2.4M)

I think I'd actually back this up, but with better longer top. OP is going to be a handsome man when he grows up as long as he keeps his hair game strong. Bonus points of growing some delicious manly facial hair to hide the baby face.

Attached: b.jpg (1009x608, 197K)

I want to keep that youthful face until I die. I want to sculpt myself to the likenesses of God and other biblical characters (Greek Gods and whatnot) but in the young.. after I start gaining muscle, I'm going to wax away every nonorderly hair except from the ones I was born with..

Well go get'em Hercules. Ascend into the Adonis-like version of yourself you obviously think you were meant to be. Good luck.

If you are ever confused as to why you are attractive, but not Chadly, it’s because the left side of your face is slightly smaller than the right side.

Your hair looks a lot better here. Leave it the fuck alone.

no, I'm pitching my eye on the right a little more than the left..

Looks fine. Don’t fuck with it