What are the best supplements for depression?

what are the best supplements for depression?

Attached: 20634938_1937227209826772_8158334814483644416_n.jpg (320x361, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

infowarsstore.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

working out

Unironically this. Who needs women when you can lift heavy objects?

Most important vitamin d
Omega-3 and multivitamin optional, but yeah working out will really improve your mood

5HTP

working out just makes me more depressed because I can only do so much until I get tired like a lil bitch

I heard kratom helps with depression but who fucking knows because we're retarded and not doing any research. Aside from drugs depression is also psychological, so even when you're taking something to combat the chemical imbalances you also have to have the right mindset to get out of it.

This actually or St Johns Wort. Don't take both though, it fucks you up.

Work out, diet better, recognize failure as part of nature and get the fuck off the internet because it feeds and feeds off of depression.

It's fine if you don't want to work out but yeah it's proven physical activity in most males will release dopamine. In that case, if you can pick up a sport like Skateboarding, Rock Climbing, Ice Skating.

Otherwise you can always play more games like CSGO that have an extremely social community. I wouldn't recommend any games that don't have people talking to cheer you up.

B12 and D vitamin.

Digiorno frozen pizza
Oldschool Runescape

weed for real. i cant even crack a smile without it anymore. when im sober i just get angry.

based
dude weed lmao

That's the whole point lmao. You should feel exhausted after the workout and sore the next day.

Psilocybin

cyanide

thats because youre a fuckin weed addict

The government is using cell phone radiation to make you depressed and keep you down so you won't resist when they come to put you in a FEMA camp. These are the only supplements that will help. Wake up and smell the chemtrails user.
infowarsstore.com

This actually, unless you have a physical disability that makes it hard or impossible to work out. But blood flow is important to a good functioning brain and the lack there of will depress the mind and body.

anti depressants help too, but they are there to help you to cope with depression not cure it. Depression is something that comes and goes and there is no real cure because it comes back. So Working out is the best way and anti depressants work for those who have a legit chemical imbalance.

Anti depressants are awful. Theyve ruined every fucking person i know who has taken them

Is walking for an hour a day good enough?

>Theyve ruined every fucking person i know who has taken them
How so? Did they become more zombie-like?

misanthropy

pure walking is great if you've been sedentary for a long time or are fat, no bully.

eventually that hour of walking will do nothing for you anymore. start adding a burst of jogging, and continue walking when you get winded. then jog again when you feel better.

that's the "Couch to 5K" idea: walk, jog, walk. keep pushing yourself just a tiny bit further each day until you can jog the whole thing. it'll take a few months but it can be done.

why do the same things keep happening, okay to start off my sad story it started in 2017 where i met this nice puerto rican girl i was in the ninth grade and i quickly fell in love with her and we became friends after that and that's all i wanted right then and i was happy and content. Until she and i had to move i moved to texas (for health reason) and she moved to new jersey and i didn't see her again till the next year and thats to get paperwork for her new school. so i went through the next two months sad and missing her not to mention the whole time i was in Texas. and then i met this cute puerto rican girl who acted like a little child and it was love at first sight again and the more i hung out with her the more i for got about the other girl, she did still stay in my memories but it was being soothed by the new one. i had hung out with her the whole school year but this time i didnt make the same mistake as last time, i told her how i felt about her and i got rejected. but anyway she became my best friend and we did more things together than ive done with anybody ive known and one night she snuck over my house (not the first time) and her mom found out and she sent her up to new jersey to live with her dad and im left in the same position as i was last time and i dont know what to do ill i fell is pain and i just want it to stop and i cant stop thinking about her and it just hurts so much thinking about her but she plagues my mind and im crying at the tie thinking about her and listening to our songs and it doesn't help that my social life and home life is going to shit so i might just leave and just keep walking till i cant anymore and then hopefully the pain will go away... i just wrote this to ask what can i do nothing helps

Attached: a04d7f705b5a33b6cecb8b979f0c6b4437a8dc75_hq.jpg (480x800, 24K)

Fresh air, sunlight, exercise, social interaction

Anime,

This isn't a joke, that genuinely helped me and I guess a lot of other people

Attached: Not_doing_hurtful_things_to_your_waifu_chart.jpg (1000x814, 215K)