I dated a girl online for 2 years before she cheated on me, the way we broke up was insane...

I dated a girl online for 2 years before she cheated on me, the way we broke up was insane. She was absolutely cutthroat about it. Even faking rape to her now ex best friend and suicide threats.

Around a year after no contact. She said she had something to tell me, then suddenly forgets what and later tells me she sorry in the most half assed apology and in the same sentence mentions how she got cheated on and how she doesn't believe in love (everything was about her basically) and then said how easy I was to manipulate because I was a shut in but acted like that she didn't imply that. Later on she asked to add me on snapchat, to which I declined and told her that she has BPD and I don't want to talk to her so she tells me she has a boyfriend and blocks me.

I see the evil she did reflect in almost every women and judge women based on how similiar they are to her. It made me hate humanity. I think how people are animals without virtue. First I was 'redpilled' now I'm blackpilled. What can I do to change this? Even meeting kind people has not helped.

Attached: 1496428711948.jpg (750x737, 140K)

Women are corrupted by modern society. Find one that had not been exposed to the feminist mind virus and you will make it, go to church and meet a woman that has a strong father and won't put out before marriage

Peopel don't really go to church where I live.

>I dated a girl online
>she cheated on me
y i k e s, OP thinks "online dating" is a thing. This is a bad start.

>Around a year after no contact
where is this even going? This is a nobody problem. This woman is not even a part of your life by the sound of it.

>I see the evil she did
Wait lol what? Doesn't even sound like anything happened.

>First I was 'redpilled' now I'm blackpilled. What can I do to change this? Even meeting kind people has not helped.

You are WAY too sensitive dude, my god, grow a pair. This is an internet person you've never even met. She's not a part of your life and she doesn't owe you anything. Nor do you owe her anything. Just like.... walk away and grow up?

Doubt it's the "feminist mind virus" that made her like that. She just had shit education, and spun herself into a web of delusion/passion
Turns out that people that go to church often end up really fucking stuck and idiotic in other ways, it's not about dogma, never been never will. Just about honesty.
Once you really get over her and forgive her OP you can begin to see women without her shadow projected onto them.

This is an idiotic post in so many ways. You're not helping anyone not even yourself. for your own sake get off Jow Forums for a few days

Sorry if what you need to hear isn't what you wanted to hear. The problem is 100% OP being overly sensitive. Getting hung up on internet people who are NOT a part of your life is 100% pathetic and childish 100% of the time.

You're basically missing the point of OP's post and trying to decide the issue is something else.

Incorrect. You're desperately trying to shift the focus away from the fact that OP is the problem, not the person he interacted with.

His core question came down to:
>What can I do to change this?
"This" being
>I see the evil she did reflect in almost every women and judge women based on how similiar they are to her. It made me hate humanity. I think how people are animals without virtue.

This means he has formed the opinion that:
>Women are "evil" because this woman was "evil".
>This comparison is based off unmentioned similarities (They have vaginas?)
>Her "evil" made him hate humanity
>Her "evil" makes him think about how people are animals with no virtue

All of this is bullshit, because she wasn't evil. He's a childish piece of shit pouting over the fact that someone didn't give him the attention he wanted.

gg no re, fuck off OP

I'm not doing that. There's no despair in my posts (?)
Yeah OP is the problem, I agree. Never said he wasn't. I just said your posts were bullshit (which they were)

>She wasn't evil.
She was probably severely dysfunctional and he was hurt. You don't know to what extent, you don't know what happened, you aren't in his head, you saying the things you are is just retarded. I don't know why you're so triggered from OP's post.
>he's pouting over the fact that someone didn't give him the attention he wanted.
Part of this is true but the way you're saying it is counter productive and really bad. Really really bad.

>you don't know what happened
He detailed what happened. Did you read the post?

>you saying the things you are is just retarded
Everything you've said has boiled down to "I don't like that", and then coupled with:
>Yeah OP is the problem
>this is true
It basically sounds like you're upset I'm not coddling him. Sounds like you need to grow up too. The adult world has no room for this level of pathetic projection.

OP's issue was accurately described by that poster: they're taking events of almost no gravity whatsoever and making decisions and judgements with deep gravity and consequence.

he wrote some stuff about what happened.
That doesn't equate to you knowing what happened.
>Everything you've said has boiled down to "I don't like that"
No this is not what I've said. I'll spell it out since you apparently need to read it :

You're very bad at reading the situation and OP's emotional state and you're projecting your own beliefs and conditioning. Basically, you're full of shit and not helping anyone and you should probably check yourself before you can claim to see projecting from other people on the internet.

>you're projecting your own beliefs and conditioning
Lol so it is exactly what I first said, so I'll just copy paste:
>Sorry if what you need to hear isn't what you wanted to hear.

What it comes down to is me being correct about how to function as an adult man, and you're stuck on:
>Well I don't want that because it's not nice so m-m-maybe there are extenuating circumstances!

Fuck off dude, you're as bad as OP. Grow up.

Have fun living the rest of your life like that, I guess.

>What can I do to change this?
Get some therapy. You have terrible taste in women and projecting your own personal failures onto other people for the purpose of avoiding being hurt again is the only way you've managed to cope. You wouldn't be here if you didn't understand on some level how incredibly unhealthy this is. Therapy. Your love affair with saving mentally ill girls has ruined your ability to develop intimacy and now you need to look inward to fix it.

You said yourself, retard, she has BPD, she is literally batshit crazy

Find a normal qt. girl for you and forget this crazy bitch

>OP is the problem

How?

A year of no contact from me ending it after she falsely accused me of rape to her ex-bestfriend, pathologically lied and cheated on me and then threatened suicide.

I spoke to this person multiple hours a day, it felt intimate for me and I'm not sure what you gain by derailing that. Do you think telling me it was 'nothing' will make me feel so ?

I've dated irl too, she was the first one online, not that I have to justify that to you, by the wording of your post you sound pretty insane and just want to hurt me for some reason.

Is her name Regan by any chance? I had a very very VERY similar experience to you.

From what I've read online it's a very common experience and I recognize an 'archetype' these girls have. The way they talk. You can spot them very easily once you've spoken to the 'type'. It's basically a passive selfishness that is always a present and insecurity.