Can you have reclaim youthful love by dating 17 and 18 year olds ?

In b4 FBI, 16 is the legal age here.

I'm 24. Ready to be condemned

Attached: YcfEJzRE5D8FHk7gvwBW.jpg (640x640, 82K)

Yes user, go for it.

You can't reclaim youthful love by identifying as a predator. You'll won't even experience true love in an oppressive dynamic.

No. You've lost your innocence.
I've dated a 17 year old and it didn't have the same giddiness as what I remember when I was in high school

So you can't hack it with women your own age group, so you've gotta prey on younger ones that you can groom and mold into thinking that you're not pathetic? I mean, most pedos think this way, so you know....

He doesn't identify as a predator, he identifies as a youth looking for young love.

you can put lipstick on the pig, but at the end of the day it's still a pig.

Okay

Good point but honestly as a typical guy I think some girls are more emotionally aware than me so it's not really like I'm manipulating them into a relationship. It's just like rich guy with girl - sure I have higher value from being later on in life than her guys but it's not like she doesn't know the game she's playing by dating older guys.

Yea you're right about this. But it's better than same aged college washed up women. At least the spark is there in younger girls.

I think everybody ITT has it all wrong.

You want youthful experience, it's about your relationship with the other person. If both you and the girl you're fucking are inexperienced and infatuated/in love with each other, that will have the youthful magic you seek. That will only happen with a girl around your own age. If you go fucking some 17 year old, she's going to view you as an older guy. That will be your role. Instead, seek a woman you're in love with, and who loves you, who's around 24 and is inexperienced like you.

Nah. That's a baseless assumption. I do have a girlfriend now that I'm thinking of breaking up with. Just her cynicism towards relationships is too high due to her age and I was hoping maybe to date someone younger next time so there is more investment and a freer spirit. My girlfriend now is the kind too concerned with tying me down to actually relax and have fun - she doesn't even do the simple things like text through the day because she has work to do (she is a year older and has graduated college - I haven't because conscription in the country).

Sound points. I guess yea she would view me as an older guy. I wouldn't describe myself as inexperienced though - if I were, the youthful wonder would be easier to get in my present relationship. It's just I went straight to ONS and a few FWB having missed the entire proper dating life in high school by avoiding socializing much with girls.

Also yea you got my point accurately. It's all about reclaiming the youthful wonder in a girl ideally with little relationship baggage and still has optimism about guys - not about fucking young bodies.

>thinking college age women are "washed up".

OP is in for a loooooong lonely life alone and probably in jail with other men once he gets caught with his hands down an 11 year old's panties. Soon, he's gonna be full Meryn Trant and wants someone younger than 16.

Enjoy being somebody's bitch in jail!

Attached: b.jpg (1280x720, 202K)

Uhm... looking at it from a purely sexual and romantic POV, yes you can. 17-18 year olds are more or less high school girls with limited experience (notch counts) under their belt

That being said, these girls do tend to be a pain in the ass to build a real relationship with. They're immature and have no idea what they want out of life.

>Uhm... looking at it from a purely sexual and romantic POV, yes you can. 17-18 year olds are more or less high school girls with limited experience (notch counts) under their belt

Yea you understood the reason for preference.

>That being said, these girls do tend to be a pain in the ass to build a real relationship with. They're immature and have no idea what they want out of life.

Yea that's true, but when those who know what they want out of life are either a career or to wringe a guy's bank account - I'd take a girl who just let's me be the tour guide.

OP here again, so any more advice? Those with similar experiences could share

Yes, any more advice for OP? All comments welcome.

Attached: c.jpg (1380x1380, 372K)

>I'd take a girl who just let's me be the tour guide.
Easier said than done i assure you that.

My ex girlfriend was a very pretty 19 y/o virgin girl when we started dating. Most incels would consider her a gem amongst all the roasties and what not. We were together for 2,5 years and looking back i'm surprised we lasted 2,5 years. Her constant jealousy, mood-swings, emotional arguments and non-existing life goals were fucking annoying.

Tldr: don't be fooled by inexperienced teenage girls, they're not all roses and butterflies.

>Her constant jealousy, mood-swings, emotional arguments and non-existing life goals were fucking annoying.
>Tldr: don't be fooled by inexperienced teenage girls, they're not all roses and butterflies.

My current girlfriend was a virgin too - fem incel who is pretty but just had too high standards. So she has the inexperience and insecurity that comes with it without the sense of wonder towards relationships because she no longer feels young.

I feel I still want that youthful wonder - specifically, that look of amazement of a girl when she sees a guy as wonderful and a gem, and feels lucky to be dating him. My girlfriend, as with older girls (experienced or not) just takes it as matter of fact that she can get a guy, and I feel like just the highest bidder instead of anyone special. Just want a girl who longs for me man.

>I feel I still want that youthful wonder - specifically, that look of amazement of a girl when she sees a guy as wonderful and a gem,

Yeah ok, but ARE YOU a gem?

So far all we've heard in this thread is that you're an older bored predator looking to groom a young girl into thinking that you're God's gift to her and that you don't like women your age because they can all see that you are not, in fact, a gem and aren't fooled by your bullshit and sub-par standings.

What makes you worthy of being this girl's "gem"? You aren't brave enough to show us your face or body with a picture, so obviously it's not your body that you hope to impress them with. What do you offer? Why should any young woman look at you and not think you're a washed up pedo who will probably leave them once they get older and bored with them?

It has nothing to do with feeling young.
My boyfriend and I met when I was 24 and he was about to turn 28. We had previous long term relationships.

I think he is the most wonderful man on earth. I get butterflies whenever I'm in the same room as him, my stomach drops when he smiles at me. We've been together for 2 years and I get crazier about him as time goes by.
It doesn't matter what age someone is. It's just a matter of meeting someone who thinks you are the end of the world.

>At least the spark is there in younger girls.
What spark? Not knowing their own bodies? Being more obsessed with contouring makeup instead of college that they want a hand into a rich guys checkbook? That you're enabling toxic sex culture and you don't actually care about love?
The only spark you'll be feeling is that first penetration from bubba.

All of that contradicts itself. Train your asshole right now.

Weak bait. Only a fool would dox themselves. Again you wouldn't drop the idea that just as with natural human biology men tend to prefer younger mates. I get fine with same aged women, it's just the cynicism they have towards relationships and fear of getting unmarriageable (this is Asia) if they don't quickly tie you down makes for a desperate dynamic. I wish for earlier days.

And how many past relationships did you have at that point? I never said that you can't get butterflies at an older age, but the proportion of such unjaded minds get lesser with age - surely you would agree. There is imperfect information for the guy - he wouldn't know if the specific girl he is interested in is as such, and in absence of girl's initiative he has to assume that the older she is the less likely she still has a non-transactional mindset towards love. It's the same as considering past track records for prospective hires - yes there are still amazing candidates who are still looking for jobs with a 1 year gap in employment. But, statistics are the only information employers really know, and it's more likely a fresh grad isn't spoilt goods.

>how many past relationships did you have at that point?
I had a couple, one of which was really long term; he had more.

>the proportion of such unjaded minds get lesser with age
It's not a matter of being jaded or not. I met my ex when I was 17, and I didn't feel much for him. I met my boyfriend at 24 and from the first day I met him I was all over the place for him. I wasn't more jaded at 17 than I was at 24: I just met the person who was right for me when I was 24.

Also, if anything, most 16 year old girls who date older guys do it because they have a transactional mindset: they don't date them because of who they are, but because of what they have to offer due to being older.

>(this is Asia)

Ooooooooh! SO MANY PIECES OF THE PUZZLE JUST FELL INTO PLACE.

Asian men. lol.

so he's looking for someone who isn't experienced enough to know how tiny his asian peepee is. gotcha. ur right - a lot of the logical puzzle pieces did just fall into place.

Yea you make sound points here. I'd bear in mind. There probably are very few girls in their late teens who non-cynically go for older men without that material goal. Yea?

Imagine having so little purpose in life as to spend your days trolling a basket weaving exchange. Also replying to your own post as if you were two LOL.

the sterotype is that asian men usually prefer younger asian women because they don't like feeling inferior. Taller women intimidate them and make them feel super insecure and unmanly. I think that's why Japan's so obsessed with prepubescence and why you never see many animes where adults are the focus. Even "adults" are, like, 16 in most anime. Grandma characters are probably really only in their 30's.

grow up in that type of culture and it's kinda natural for op to be a pedo.

I mean, everything is possible, but if I wanted some kind of soulmate level of connection I'd look for someone similar to me in age and probably who has a more similar life experience as me in terms of background and such.
Being able to relate to your partner, feeling at home and comfortable with them, is a big part of the kind of love you are looking for.
A teenager can't really feel that with an adult, unless the teenager is extremely more mature than his age and the adult is extremely less mature than his age.

Nice self-posting. Must be very sad to be so addled in the mind to need split personalities.

Well I can be less mature desu when it comes to dating, in a weird twist of dynamics, I usually attract younger girls who want to mother and support me, if that makes sense to you. I.e a proto-family man boss and supportive secretary dynamic

Tbh I myself can't quite face the cynicism of the corporate world yet, I'm frankly quite idealistic when it comes to human nature (as you may observe), so I don't really think I act much older when it relates to younger girls.

and yet, you read it all

I feel like you're trying to find a lot of excuses to just fuck a 17 year old girl, at this point.
Stop looking for teenagers specifically. Look for people you deeply, genuinely, profoundly click with. The person you end up falling in love with might be a teenager, but you shouldn't limit yourself to that. What you should focus on is finding someone you love, not finding a teenage girl.

Eh I mean if we go back to the title of the thread it is just asking if it is possible. Obviously in discussing such a possibility we talk about its feasibility, so of course it involves the debate of whether it is worth fucking a younger girl.

The title of the thread is about "youthful love", and you don't find it with teenagers - you find it with people who genuinely love you.
It is obviously possible to fuck 17 year olds if you want, but if you genuinely want pure love you won't find it in kids who date you just because you can drive and buy them things.

I don't ask this to be antagonistic but, do you mean here that you can't find true love from that age, or that you just mean you find it just by generally looking for true love?

I think that it is very unlikely to find pure love with someone that young when you're older. If they love someone the way you want to be loved, they'll love someone their age.
It is possible, and I wouldn't tell you to never look at 16 years olds for no reason, but you should look for love, not for a teenager you want to fuck.
To me it looks like you don't give a shit about love and just want to fuck teenagers.

> jealous roasty calling a man a predator

Nothing new under the sun...

I'm not blaming you for the impression lol - it's only natural. Honestly pussy is pussy, I don't really have a bias age wise. I'm just looking for puppy love again because I just went straight to FWBs and ONSs in my 20s and was too shy to reciprocate on girls who showed me interest when I was younger. So just want to experience that really.

Then don't think about age too much, just find a person you genuinely click with.
It's more likely to be someone your age, because people your age tend to be more similar to you.

Alright, thanks

bump for the Asians and Euros

Bump

"true love", KEK!
Every relationship is driven by hormones and the urge to FUCK and procreate, user.
Love is fictional

seething roastie lol

My view too.

>I want youthful love
>I also don't believe in love and just want to fuck young girls

I just meant that love doesn't come from divine spark or fate, but instead from the feelings of hormones. This distinction doesn't make it calculative though. Semantics really

Everything you think and feel, everything you are, the very fact that you're alive comes from neurotransmitters. You don't exist as a human being if not for your brain: it determines the fact that you're alive, the way you perceive the world, the way you process it. It is all you think, all you feel, all you remember, all you know.

Obviously love is "just chemicals in your brain", so is your every thought, memory, feeling. It doesn't make it less real.

That is what I said.

True love exists. It is chemicals in your brain like literally every other part of your life.
It's the same as saying happiness, sadness, hunger, thirst, pain don't exist because they're chemicals in your brain.
It's not what you said. If that's what you think you said, learn to speak english.

>So you can't hack it with women your own age group
Yeah. He should totally find a nice older woman and raise her kids to prove he's a real man

LOL. You really can't fathom semantics. You're really so impressed with yourself our commonly known science just cause you're 13, alright.

I Keked. This is unironically what many posters here think true love is.

Look, the fat whore is jealous of guys getting it on witg younger, better girls. Who would've thunk it? lol

>seething this hard
Lol. Sorry you've already hit the wall, roastie, but it's alright. Plenty of younger girls out there to take your place. Don't let the door hit you on your way out, sweaty

love doesn't exist in 2019

>That being said, these girls do tend to be a pain in the ass to build a real relationship with. They're immature and have no idea what they want out of life.

This, recently hung out with a 19 year old, not worth the time, not saying they are all childish, but this one would have literal fucking tantrums, which reminded me of my first gf who was also 19

how is going for 18 year olds predatory?

Argued with my gf today (she was being insecure and not having empathy for my free space and I just said we can talk tomorrow instead). She said I should dump her then blocked me. She's dumped me and returned the next day like 4 times now. Bear in mind, she's 25, first relationship.

Given that inexperienced older girls are just as demanding and flighty as young ones, might as well go for a younger one that's prettier. The largest counterpoint has been that they would treat an older guy as it's own category.

>The largest counterpoint has been that they would treat an older guy as it's own category.

that's usually not a bad thing. they might expect more for you but that's why they date older guys. a lot of girls think guys their own age are immature

>but muh FOMO
lol hollywood really got you good

Good positive take on it lol

Not really, puppy love is a universal concept. I barely watch Western films or TV shows. Hey but you're right that it's idealized, but you have to live through that phase to move past desiring it.

The only issue, is it too late for me: out of my age or out of my experience.

>hurr durr roastie

never change "incels"

Attached: angry-jordan-devils-incel-peterson-advocate-market-decide-let-the-34582399.png (500x734, 152K)

how is he a pedo for wanting an 18 year old? That's a legal adult

I would watch this movie if it was real.

Don't listen to the jealous roasties

However you need to work on yourself you lazy faggot

Some people get really hung up about thay. When I was 30 a girl's friends ganged up on me and called me a pedo and demanded I leave the club I was at because I talked to their 21 year old friend after I caught her eyeing me.

Im 26 and fucking a 17 year old. So to answer your question. Sure!! But I’m also married, so it’s fucked up.

Thanks man. This has been a more wholesome and helpful thread with more understanding and empathetic people than I had hoped for.

Wow true and relatable. I got eyeballed a lot more from younger girls as I got older. Of course I look decently attractive so first impression is usually positive.

Shotgun marriage? How did you meet her, and how did you deal with her friends?

maybe they were jealous or something. It's not uncommon for a 30 year old to be at a club. and talking to 21 year olds is pedo? let me guess that was in america? what a strange country

Bump

Bump

That's always what I've assumed, the whole thing was ridiculous.

The 18 year old will be far more experienced than him. How can the inferior person be a predator? Because the girl doesn't know what she wants? Do you think OP knows what he wants?

Hey that's kinda mean calling me the inferior. But yea, I think too little credit is given to women and their more natural understanding of relationships. Even a girl at 18 has the natural guile to actually be the toxic one, not forgetting that women get a lot more attention up till that point than most men up till their mid 20s.

Girls tend to mature faster, they're naturally more adept at this kind of thing, AND they get more opportunities to practice it. An 18 year old girl in 2019 will likely have a higher alcohol resistance and be more experienced at dating than you, OP, so I'd say go for it. But leave the honourable girls alone. Those are the ones people in this thread are worried about.

Attached: IMG_6012.jpg (866x723, 329K)

and who are the honorable ones? I doubt there is many in 2019, and why not go for them?

I should clarify I’m not married to the 17 year old. I’m married to at 25 year old that I’m cheating on

And she knows you're married? I feel knowing you're married makes it more exciting and tempting pfor her.

Countryman of yours here, OP. 27M, never been in a relationship, been let down twice.
I have no advice, but was hoping for some from you. Where do you usually meet girls, and how's the approach?

Hmm think I'll start off by saying I think finding a gf through social circles is over-rated (although that's how I happened to meet my most recent ex - through uni).

Since you're 27 I presume you're working. I unironically advocate that the best approach is through what is called day game. You can look up on YouTube what that entails. Basically you're approaching girls in public - which statistically is a lot more time effective, while also getting the girls which aren't going to be clubbing (something I don't do).

You'll probably naturally have some doubts and uncertainties with this channel but yea let me know what you think. Some clarity on your daily availability to date also helps.

Yeah, I'm working but I'm free in the day most weekends.

Day game sounds interesting, thanks. My main concern is that it makes you seem thirsty if done badly (which it will inevitably be the first few times).

>makes you seem thirsty the first few times
It's a valid concern but seriously speaking, in experience, most girls feel validated and curious to find out more about you if you day game them instead of thinking you are thirsty. In comparison, trying to get a girl through social circles in our local context is far more likely to have said girl think you are thirsty when you ask her out, or even worse, not get the hint and think you are seeking to just be friends, entertaining your advances just to not be socially awkward or seen as a bitch.

Where my experience differs is that, it is far more renumerative to 'pick up' girls for day game at non-Town areas (highest SES would be Newton or VivoCity malls). Most town girls are entitled/take it as a given that you approach them and it gives them a window-shopping mentality because of all the relatively well-groomed people there. Think of it as, they feel they have the luxury of many options when they see people walking around town. However, do it elsewhere and usually they take it as a 'rare once in a lifetime' moment - especially the younger girls.

Protip: aim for 8s and 9s, in our local setting 7s are the most demanding. Of course at your age maybe your career will also be a consideration.

Be the dream you wish to have.
Film an indie movie project.

Also op why do you keep bumping this shit.. god people are fucking annoying

Because I don't really have much to do

get hobbies

Good stuff lad, appreciate it. Good luck finding a qt high school girl, and may you find happiness.

Tbh I was just being self-deprecating when I said I had nothing to do, but yea I could use my time more fruitfully.

Yea man no problem. Also would like to add you may want to consider non-SG girls - they are on average less entitled (and prettier).

Bump

so you think you want a 16 year old? h ave you ever talked to one? gotten to know one? no? that's fucking obvious. they are fucking annoying and immature. they will cheat and talk shit about you behind your back. they have no idea how to fuck. you're just a fuckin pervert man. you're too much of a fuckin pussy to handle a real woman. kill yourself

Kek

Bump

like 16yo are that easy

Yea kek. There are peeps here who keep changing it to 16 year olds when I clearly said 17-18.

People are also forgetting how much faster exposed Gen Z girls are to sexual content than Millennials.

Bump

Shameless bump

>Women
>Inexperienced at 24
Yeah he's gonna be a permavirgin.
Sorry, OP.

>Inexperienced at 24
Did you even read?

>named a girl that will break the rules
>follows societal norms

Attached: IMG_4601.gif (168x176, 1.49M)