Im Ugly but I try

nobody give a fuck about an overweight fatpig by 187lbs of fat with no jaw and cheekbones. Ugly face, ugly body, 5'7 with myopia and braces in 1 month,
I try to get fit, im going to change my glasses ( what type of glasses can looks goid on me ? ) Maybe have contact glasses if I can, get a haircut for the first time of my life and destroy my subhuman mentality
I don't see another things I can do to improve myself

Attached: inCollage_20190523_071002006.jpg (1920x1920, 2.88M)

How about that awful fucking haircut holy shit

The bedridden, windblown hair isn't doing you any favors.

You look fine on the bottom left pic.

>and destroy my subhuman mentality
THIS shit is something you should focus on, but hey, Jow Forums can help with confidence so go get the two birds with one stone.

The internet culture right now is designed to turn young people into total self destructive, hyper critical of every aspect of their appearance, depressed, isolated crazy people. It didn't used to be this bad because people weren't bombarded with all this shit 24/7 the same way. Just be you and don't dwell on all this bullshit. Don't compare yourself to any of that "chad" shit or anything like that. The guys that are the biggest "manly chad" in this day and age would have gotten their asses kicked on the daily 20 years ago. Don't take this modern society seriously because it is all fake bullshit. Just be you OP and don't worry so much. Youthful insecurities are universal and suck for everyone. It gets better if you allow it to.

r u Italian, OP?
lmk if u are

French mother and Italian father

Yeah I know

Im going on looksmax,lookism,incel forum and it's fucking bad for me and I know it

I speak Italian bc I've been living in Italy since I was like 5. I'll leave u my discord below here, hmu if u want to talk.

prxmethazine#7592

Attached: 1558644307096.png (450x450, 60K)

You're not going to make it browsing these shitholes.

you look pretty normal. maybe a better haircut would suit you more.

I doesn't speak italian, my father don't have the time and in school in france they force us to learn a language that we don't give a fuck : Spanish

Try That’s the board more suited to your questions. But yeah that haircut is not great, try something new

>/soc/
it gives meme tier advice

>5'7"
>187 lbs of fat
Damn, where are you carrying it? You'd never tell from your face. Are you a pear shaped guy?
For what it's worth you've got a very cute babyface, plenty of both women and men are into that look. Won't go further than that because unsure of age, but you're not ugly.
Definitely give Jow Forums a go since it's good to be in touch with your body, and when your braces finally come off and you get contacts you'll likely be feeling much more confident.

No my face is very fat and bloated but in picture its maybe hard to see it

yeah Jow Forums is so much better and grounded. no meme advice here.

Im gonna try

It's easy kid, you can do a lot to improve yourself. Go on /fit, sometimes you see before/after facial aesthetics. Getting fit changes your face. Sort your hair out too

search up mewing

Get fit doing something you enjoy, Jow Forums is full of idiots. I know a guy who got into kendo ffs and went from fatty to fitty in a couple years, but loved every hour of the practice.

This creates a basis for a personality. The door to happiness opens outwards. Young dudes all tense about themselves are meh, try caring about others, it'll wreck you, but in an interesting way.