How do I not kill myself

>be me, english guy
>move to Russia, St. Petersburg for work
>Use tinder to find English speaking girls
>don't evem match those ultra good looking Russians
>messaged 20 girls, not even one replied and they were just ok looking

What the fuck? I am going insane here? What am I doing wrong?

Attached: russische-flagge.jpg (347x230, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/85ckzt/blackout_threat_to_britain_from_russian/
reddit.com/r/europe/comments/9lajns/dutch_intelligence_agency_stopped_russian_hackers/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VX7gFl7xnOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Russian girls are quite xenophobic.

There is nothing about it in my profile though. Just my english opening line. I tried a few russian ones as well, but it doesn't work neither.

You're not doing anything wrong, just quite simply learn Russian

try using google translate, then you'll know whether its because of the language gap or if its cause your ugly

Learn ruski

Attached: 256eab32c2bae19e6a6ec6e5f35cc0c9.jpg (680x878, 72K)

what's like there compared to england?

>Use tinder to find English speaking girls
There are just few of them. And chances of meeting one on Tinder are pretty low.

>What am I doing wrong?
Moving to Russia was a mistake, comrade. Everything else is ok.

I'd suggest specifying in your profile that u r looking for fluent English speaker (otherwise there will be kinda frustrating language barrier) and what kind of relationship do u want, like simple hookup or long-term one. I hope this way u will get matches that at least would reply.

Learning russian is definitely hard & idk if it will be worth your time/effort, unless u r planning to stay for years in Russia (lol, just don't).

Source: I am 19 years old guy from Russia.

Tinder abroad doesn't seem to actually work very well

I had lots of matches state to state, but once I was out of the country I matched mostly with the few expats

>Source: I am 19 years old guy from Russia
I hope that's no larp
Thanks for the input. Didn't expect it to be that bad with just english.
Also why aren't you recommending to stay in Russia, as a Russian guy yourself? "The west" isn't all good neither

Learn Russian you dumb asshole

They're about to erect a big firewall kinda like China's. It's time to GTFO ASAP.

working in st petersburg is my dream
why don't you go to a bar or something
from my experience young people in the cities of Russia want to practice their english... even if you speak russian

Attached: 8514619361_1e1414278f_o.jpg (2048x1536, 1.18M)

Attached: download.jpg (183x275, 6K)

>Also why aren't you recommending to stay in Russia, as a Russian guy yourself? "The west" isn't all good neither

I mostly like society & people here but not Russia's weak economics, high corruption rate on all levels of hierarchy, and **overly** aggressive foreig policy (for example, invading Ukraine led to severe sanctions badly damaging our economics as result; zero profit, zero morals).
It is not that critical and does not stand out that much (if u don't actively explore and ponder these aspects) but because it all adds up, overall quality of live and level of democracy are not great here.

>They're about to erect a big firewall kinda like China's.
You are overexaggerating. A little bit.
The thing is: russian gov-t likes to threaten other countries with cyber attacks, which can completely disrupt work of vital facilities like electricity, gas and water firms, power plants, hospitals, thus easily causing lot of damage.
And I see this firewall in the first place as protective measure (if others will try to "exchange niceties"), and in second — as enhanced method of control over mass media & messengers.
Some links:
reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/85ckzt/blackout_threat_to_britain_from_russian/
reddit.com/r/europe/comments/9lajns/dutch_intelligence_agency_stopped_russian_hackers/

>It's time to GTFO ASAP.
OP will have enough time to leave when it's clear that things are going south too fast. Things are just slowly drifting currently. Because few companies "fighting" for tender offer of great firewall's implementation obviously are not capable & just trying to have some "free" tax payer's money (pic related).

(My english is rusty, so tell me if I messed up some sentences & if their meaning are not clear.)

Attached: free.jpg (800x450, 157K)

We see your kind as weak anglo. Fuck off back to your country and stop ruining mine before I pop an ak in your asshole.

>ruining
lulw

Alright. Thanks fren

stop using tinder. You arent getting anywhere especially in russia.

Just tell russian girls in the streets how beautiful they are)

Because russian girls hate mutts plain and simple

Females are the same throughout the world. And now with this internet explosion integrated into our lives; social media, apps, webcam vibrators, etc, women are dumber than ever. Trying to get a dummy to accept you for you, is like trying to accept a Russian as a normal person. Lol, not likely. My advice, forget about the women, work on yourself and in time, get into shape - hit the gym, and in time, you'll meet her. She'll probably be over 500 pounds but love has no barrier.

Nu ti kakaja krasivaja devcionka?

Have you considered trying to meet real live girls in the real live world?

yes. Not so easy though when you´re in a country where you don´t speak the language or are just about to learn it

This and learn to dance to hardbass m.youtube.com/watch?v=VX7gFl7xnOE

Attached: 3C9E5C82-DFC0-45FF-9AF9-8C074684AAAA.jpg (750x732, 381K)

Most countries people prefer to date people like them. And if that's the case you need to know their language to even have a chance.

People who know English likely seek out natives to date, they chase you because to them you are exotic. That's your only option. Someone to fetishize you as you do them.

Russians are terrible with English, as simple as that.

we hate westerners. Our only intent is to try and rob you.

Attached: 005.jpg (1000x662, 248K)

You're not black. I bet black guys get tons of matches in Russia