ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like ?
>What do girls/guys think about
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, .

>I'm an insecure/suicidal/anxious person who doesn't leave home
Watch these and follow these channels:
youtu.be/S8CNAiKZEEM
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_K7XH1AIG8wZtQSM56Tyc-CR9ypvCbrF

>Guys insecure with their 4+ inches dick
Fuck off

>Is it too late to start dating?
As Jordan Peterson says, what's the alternative? Just not to date and wait for death?

>Why is there no new thread?
Create one yourself. You can use these macros: imgur.com/a/y6BF2

Attached: ATOGA peepee_vagoo.jpg (650x400, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d8OI9FllKfg
youtu.be/ptcX5L8chVc
youtu.be/BDJKWf4y6WQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I was THIS close to asking her out, but, as always, I pussied out. Now I'm extremely frustrated. ;_;

What do you do if you do "everything right", eg.
>Groom yourself well
>Dress well
>Work out, stay in shape
>Socialize and make friends
>Build a robust social life
>Have hobbies that involve both men and women and are social, not solitary
>Don't hate women/aren't a stereotypical "incel"
>Aren't depressed
And yet you still can't get a date or a kiss to save your life?

You're probably getting the "actually talking to women" part wrong. This is usually either because you don't talk to them, because you come on way too strong, or because you are so painfully asexual in the way you talk to them that they don't see you as a functioning human. Which is it?

Probably the third one, but i'm too scared of rejection to attempt being sexual around women, and I also dont know how to be sexual without looking like an awkward virgin who doesn't know what hes saying or doing

what are you afraid of?

Well the only way to fix that is to keep trying to talk to them and fail until you DONT sound like an awkward virgin

We're all awkward virgins here OP

me and a girl from class had chemistry but nothing happened cuz she was moving away after graduation. How would women feel about a guy just texting to keep in touch?

just gonna ask this once more,
what does it mean if guy gives me his jacket, when I say I'm cold and then also holds me in his arms?

Sounds painfully awkward. Sounds like I'd end up making memories that I would cringe about for the rest of my life when I remember them at 2am lying in bed.

Not true, based off of stories told and advice people ask here plenty of anons are awkward non-virgins instead. I'm okay with being awkward, but I'd like to at least make the step up from "awkward KHV" to "awkward dude who has sex and dates"

>Sounds like I'd end up making memories that I would cringe about for the rest of my life when I remember them at 2am lying in bed.
Does it matter if you're lying next to someone you love?
It won't happen unless you ask girls out.

Is it ok to ask out a girl now if I'm moving away to another city in september ? We could have fun for the summer but I'd like a real relationship and I don't think that's possible if I'm far away. She's gorgeous too so she'd have half of the university trying to get her.while I'm away.

Yes, if you make your expectations clear.
Tell her it's nothing serious.

Hmmm... but I want something serious. The university I'll be going to is a 4h drive away so I'll probably be able to come back some weekends, and definitely for the summer and winter breaks. Is that enough or do you need to see your gf more often ideally ? It sucks cause the city where I'm going doesn't have the kind of women I'm interested in so if I don't find someone this summer I'll probably have to be single for the next 4 years.

I have decided to break up with my girlfriend. I want to do it either tonight or tomorrow. She has no idea I'm going to do it, she's still happy in the relationship and has no idea I'm going to do it. I have tried doing it several times but couldn't bring myself to do it. I'm at the point where I think it would be best if I just call her and break up over the phone.

Attached: 1557818919665.jpg (1200x1600, 355K)

>others hearing it
>making her embarrassed or mad
>my relative hearing (maybe this is the main one
>getting rejected (but I'd accept it and not insist)
>making it awkward if things go wrong and I have to keep seeing her

I want to get to know her better to see if she is the kind of girl I want. She seems to be one of those girls who only go to work and back home, she looks simple.

Alright guys, I'm 18 and next year I'm moving to another city for my studies. Is there anything I should be aware of in particular ? I know a dude who's going there too so we'll probably be my roommate, but I've never lived alone or anything near that so I'm sure there's a 1000 things to know and to make sure to do when living on your own, and I can't fuck this up. I don't have a car yet, I have to wait until next summer for that. I have 1800$ in the bank right now, but I'll make around 1000$/month this summer. I'll have to quit my job once I leave tho and idk if I'll be able to work while studying cause it's a hardcore degree. Thanks

Make up your mind, dude. You said you'll have to break up at the end of the summer in your first post, then now you tell me you want something serious.

> Is that enough or do you need to see your gf more often ideally ?
This depends so much on what kind of people you are and what you want out of a relationship. There's no "ideal" or "enough" that works for everybody.

> the city where I'm going doesn't have the kind of women I'm interested in so if I don't find someone this summer I'll probably have to be single for the next 4 years
This is bullshit.

>then also holds me in his arms?
Tell me exactly how he holds you. I need to fa-... I need more details to give you advice.

he cares about you and wants to feel you closer to him

You need to sing this:
>Oh I, I just died in your arms tonight
>It must have been something you said
>I just died in your arms tonight

youtu.be/d8OI9FllKfg

>Men

Man, I don't know how to start with this but let's see. I agreed to a fwb situation with a guy that I used to date many years ago. We both agreed that we are not looking for anything serious or ready for a relationship in general, but we are highly attracted to one another. In the beginning we would see each other once a week or every other week, and we'd chill, fuck, have dinner together, and then go back to our respective homes. We'd sometimes text here and there, and all seemed well.

Last time we texted was nearly 7 days ago and the longest he hasn't spoken to me was maybe 2 days. I can't think of anything that changed or that something bad happened between us, so I'm confused. Again, not seeking a relationship with him, I just want to have sex with him again, I guess. And I worry that I might've done or said something to make him mad and not ever want to speak to me again, and I like him as a person so that would hurt me a lot if that was the case.

Do I send him a casual "hope you have a great weekend" text or just let it go?

You're FWB's for fucks sake, if you want to fuck him so bad, just text him. It also feels like you're a bit too involved (prob because you used to date him) emotionally, so you should let him go imo.

You're giving me conflicting advice, are you saying I should text him or are you saying I should let him be?

Ladies, have you ever had a male partner who wanted to be insulted/degraded in bed? Were you comfortable indulging that kink?

Attached: 1547466662115.jpg (300x198, 13K)

I can't see any conflicting advice there. I just said that if you want to fuck him so badly, then text him. Then I said that imo, the best thing to do is to let go and find someone else, but you're up to do whatever you want.

Attached: 637.jpg (680x546, 98K)

fwb means you just fuck without a serious obligation. I often go several weeks without texting my friend. him not texting you for 1 week doesnt mean anything. I'd just text him first, nothing weird about that.

He's saying you obviously want more than a fwb but that's normal in a fwb because of how humans are wired which is why fwb is such a meme.

Ah okay. Thanks.

this girl told me she loves
how do i know if she's telling the truth? what's the ultimate shit test?

Attached: 1534645824619.png (156x187, 4K)

I want to kill myself because of posts like this. I've missed out on worthless sluts like this simply because of my genes.

Attached: 1470057028419.jpg (251x242, 37K)

Yes. I love being dominant and find it kind of hot to degrade my partner while fucking to begin with, it's not something I do for them. It's not even that hot if you do it for them.

The ultimate shit test is believing she's telling the truth from her heart of hearts.

Can YOU pass THAT shit test?

Ah yeah, okay. I just didn't wanted him to be mad at me or anything weird like that. I've had too many bad experiences with like... friends or people in general ignoring me for a long time and then it was because they were angry with me but wouldn't tell me why lol.

Yeah, I guess I'll just text him tomorrow or something.

>He's saying you obviously want more than a fwb but that's normal in a fwb because of how humans are wired which is why fwb is such a meme.

I mean, he has his good points, but I can tell it's not going to work out in the long term. He and I have very different life goals and that's something you just don't compromise in a relationship.. but again, I love having sex with him, and this no-contact thing is making me wonder if I'm ever gonna get it again. But yeah whatever, I'll just bite the bullet tomorrow.

He likes you, dork

Hm. Well, please be careful that you don't ever actually insult someone while they're in the vulnerable headspace that is sex. It's best to ask your partners for permission before you do something like that...

You’ll be thinking more about the what if’s laying in bed at 2am because you didn’t ask someone else. The worst thing that can happen is she says “no”, you get bummed out for a week and then you move on.

To guys and girls. I don't know how to say this easily. But how shitty are your friends morally?
I've seen some serious shit over my lifetime now at 27, and I've come to think that outside of maybe 2-3 close friends everyone will only serve their own interests

Attached: 1557613983748.jpg (460x562, 78K)

My stupid bitch of an ex texted me asking me how I was doing, to which I responded, I then asked how she was doing and hasn't responded for a week and a half. She dumped me 2 months back, so I know she doesnt have any interest in me anymore, especially after pulling the whole, we lack depth, "it's not you its me" schtick. But I have to ask, why do exes do this? Is it to see if she still has some kind if emotional hold or control over me? Why bother starting a conversation just to completely drop it like that?

You clearly have zero understanding of what a BDSM relationship involves.
I'm not a subhuman.

Never respond to an ex text. Ever.

>Ladies, have you ever had a male partner who wanted to be insulted/degraded in bed?
Yes
>Were you comfortable indulging that kink?
No

how much do some of you believe in astrology?

BDSM relationships involve discussions of consent and which activities each partner is comfortable with. I know because I'm in one and that's what we do

How do I make it clear from the start that I'm sexually attracted to someone without making them feel uncomfortable?

Girls, anything you find unusually cool for a guy to give to you or do with you?

Taking qs also

How does one enter into such a relationship?

How do I make my Girlfriend feel protected with me? Do I carry a knife or some sort of weaponry? I already know about listening to her needs, petting her vent and following through with what I say I'll do. Is there anything else, I'd really like to keep this chick.

Attached: 1558618808409.jpg (620x760, 168K)

Lots of ways. For me it was just a matter of finding a partner I trust and with whom I can be open and honest. We started exploring kink, talking to each other about what we liked, didn't like, felt uncomfortable with etc. Our sex got kinkier and varying over time. Communication and respect

Facts:
1. I'm not female 2. Commenting in case this actually isn't a joke

Dont do knife or weaponry lol

They obviously do, which is exactly why that user's remark was completely out of place.
My partner enjoys the degradation, I enjoy being dominant and degrading him. We discussed about it beforehand, have safe words, trust each other. It's not like I just mistreated him out of the blue, and he went along it because he's a terrified abused man.

Listen to me, user. Order a $600 katana online and carry it with you at all times. This will make your girl's ovaries quiver with comfort and security.

Good to hear it user. He's lucky to have a good partner like you who cares. If it's not too private, what sorts of insults does he like?

Issues of consent are a sore spot for me, so I kinda flipped shit there

What do you do with you partner?

He likes being belittled. He enjoys being put in a vulnerable spot (tied, sense-deprived, teased), and having me make fun of him for getting so aroused. He likes being insulted, too.
He also enjoys when I make fun of him for how he looks, but I don't do it because I feel that it is actually bad for his psyche since it's something he's insecure about.

No worries, I really love him and would never want him to suffer. It's a game we both like, but I'd never hurt him.

>Tie each other up
>She enjoys spanking
>I like playing with her full belly after she's eaten a lot
>She calls me pathetic/a worm etc
>I tease her by bossing her around and covering her mouth
>She calls me a puppy/other cute but slightly condescending stuff

That's most of what we do in broad strokes

That's great user. I'm glad you both have fun and keep each other safe.

>I really love him and would never want him to suffer. It's a game we both like, but I'd never hurt him.
That put a huge smile on my face. I love how beautiful kinky stuff can be :]

Girls, what would you consider too needy and too distant?

Oh, also:
>He also enjoys when I make fun of him for how he looks, but I don't do it because I feel that it is actually bad for his psyche since it's something he's insecure about
Fuck, is he me??

>I love how beautiful kinky stuff can be
I enjoy kinky stuff a lot. I feel like it made our relationship a lot deeper. The trust, care, complicity we built helped us a lot become a better couple.
Very happy with it, to be honest.
We switch things around a lot, but I prefer being dominant. To be being submissive is more an exercise of trust than something I find genuinely arousing.

>Fuck, is he me??
Lol. I know he'd like it and he even asked me about it, but he already thinks I don't like him physically (fucking nonsense) and I don't want him to believe it even for a second.

Same here. We switch and just respecting each other and trusting each other has made us stronger partners even out of the bedroom

>I know he'd like it and he even asked me about it, but he already thinks I don't like him physically (fucking nonsense) and I don't want him to believe it even for a second
That's a good line of thinking IMO, probably because it'd be the correct call for me. Some things I like to be teased about, but I do have those insecurites about my body, and I think being insulted about them would do more harm than good for me...

would girls date a guy who had a decent allotment of positive traits but really ugly skin? i'm covered in scars and the odd pimple here and there, even though i'm already 21.

i have tried cutting stuff like dairy from my diet and adapting a better skin routine and my skin is clearer than it was before but... that doesn't do much about the scars

Attached: phqx024if11qepbxk_540.jpg (292x450, 35K)

I'm 21 too, and I have more pimples than I had when going through puberty. Don't know what's up with that.

I hope it's not inherently related, but there's a chance it might be stress... And my life is (probably) going to get much more stressful as I get older. I don't want to be a 30 year old man still having acne and other problems like that

Attached: 1557031593564.png (616x279, 305K)

Girls, if you left a LTR in order to be with someone else, is there a chance you would go back to your ex? Let's say the old relationship was great and ended on somewhat mutual terms.

Need a woman's advice
>Go out with girl I meet online after talking for 3 weeks online
>Dinner goes well
>Ask if I want to go out for drinks and I say yes
>Go to bar and talk some more
>Ask me to try her drink and vice versa
>Bartender constantly looking at us and notice he is giving me a slight smile as if I am killing it right now.
>Immediately set up a second date for Saturday

How does it look? I feel like everything is pointing positively. Not that good at telling if this is normal behavior or really good.

Attached: 1356513526641.gif (400x225, 922K)

If I did everything right, I wouldn't have time to give any fucks about that.

He's probably into you.

Seems pointless. Over time people just speak less and one week isn't even that much and looks needy.

Literally everyone will only serve their interests. Just in most cases it also means being a decent person towards others, doing good feels good, you know?

Somewhere around and mostly below 0%

sounds good but just remember that in odern dating women have 20 options at any given time. Definitely don't get pessimistic or anything and I hope it goes well, but be realistic and continue seeking out other options because I guarantee she is.

Sounds like it's going really well user. Don't overthink

girls, why do you get so angry and vindictive when i refuse to fuck you?

Attached: 1548558268560.png (353x332, 89K)

anyone?

We've been conditioned from a young age that men are horned up sex machines that will fuck anything, anytime. So to be rejected sexually is a blow to self-esteem.

It's the same reason why girls will sometimes pout if you can't get an erection.

What's the best way to hurt/shame a girl and make her feel like shit to her core without hitting her?

>emotional damaging
>but not physical
They're essentially the same thing, you might as well pick a fight if your dick is that small.

If she doesn't respect you (and given how vengeful you sound, I'm assuming she doesn't) then literally nothing you say will affect her. The more vile and hurtful the things you say are, the more you look like a little puss puss.

I want to know how to make someone feel bad, not go to prison

>It's the same reason why girls will sometimes pout if you can't get an erection
Prostitutes who do this are the worst.

Make good arguments about how she is ugly/dumb/mentally ill. This is how I make girls stop posting on /soc/. lol

She's a gold-digger who's bleeding my older brother dry, and his stupid ass won't dump her. I want to murder the bitch, but that's not exactly legal, is it?

What you need to understand is that all women have been on the receiving end of an angry man at one time or another. It's not unusual for a woman to be called a slut, whore, fucking bitch, ugly, psycho, etc, either online or in person. Unless you're someone she's put a lot of faith in then your opinion won't carry much weight.

I'd suggest a kind of rumor, an ex of mine once threatened to tell all of his friends that I gave him herpes and that was the only thing a partner said to me that ever really phased me.

I wouldn't see the point in it desu, unless we were good friends to begin with

I actually have a friend thats just like that. I told him about it and he thinks I'm jealous of him. At 2 times of me bringing it up I just stopped and watched.
She is abusive towards him but he wants to marry her. I find it interesting in a way but can't say I didnt warn him.

so i'm really good friends with this girl and we hang out and text every day. she has a bf and she tells me he doesn't care that we're close. things were fine until we ran into her bf's mom. now the bf is jealous and is trying to force her to stop being my friend. i mog her bf in every way. i'm way better looking, richer, and more mature and settled. should i steal her from him?

You're handsome, rich, mature and settled, and you need a woman with such little fidelity in your life?

>should i steal her from him?

She's not a material good.

If she's old enough to care that you're "richer, more mature and settled" then she knows that any single man who shows interest in her as a friend would date/fuck her if the opportunity presented itself. She knows she could have you and decided long ago to keep dating the current guy.

If insecurity is unattractive, should I just not care about anything at all?

Do white men find asian men attractive?

Mifune could get it

Attached: d62d1ba378accfa293010ad44bdefdf6.jpg (735x960, 93K)

Apathy is about as unattractive too.

So what the fuck do I do?

Bee urself meme is your only choice.

If there is nothing about you that you like; it's time to try tons of different shit and find something.

Don't be apathetic, be aloof.

I wasn't thinking more devil may care

didn't meant to make such a long post but I guess you can't stop snoeballs from falling downhill

I keep thinking about this girl I was infatuated with since hs
I've graduated 3 years ago, but I still can't get her out of my head, probably because apart from another girl it's the only crush I've ever had in my life
she knows I'm into her, would it be awkward to approach her after not seeing her for so long? I've never even talked too much to her. last time we talked was some months ago, we exchanged some small talk online about a concert we both went to but were oblivious to each other's presence

it sounds like a bad idea from the back of my mind. maybe I should go and meet other people, but, again, there's hardly anyone to think of even if so much time has happened, besides another girl who's into me and is as spergy as me so we hardly talk

I know, I know. I'm a slow mofo and I overthink like crazy. it's just my shyness and insecurity kicking in. wish I could do something about it

Keep in touch, be willing to drive for bootycalls. Make intentions very clear, she’ll either be into it, cut it off or be super vague and just keep it flirty. Either way you have to figure out if it’ll be worth your time.

My long term life boyfriend works in another state for oil money, idk if I should move to be with him or set up a cozy family life in our home town and accept having a part time hubby. The area he works in is desolate but I miss him all the time. It’s been 3 years now and I just want us to start a family.

Sure some do if they’re gay that way

What's the GOATest break up song ever?

Can I vote if I've never had a break up?
I'm between
Fuck it
youtu.be/ptcX5L8chVc
And
Save Up All Your Tears
youtu.be/BDJKWf4y6WQ

I would rather make a fool of myself than be a coward.

>Do I send him a casual "hope you have a great weekend" text or just let it go?
Tell the truth. If you miss him , then tell him that, not have a great weekend.

My friends and myself are all amazing. Highly altruistic and empathetic. Make better friends.

Ask yourself before you go to sleep. Think about the question a lot before you doze off.

Straight dude here, asking of women:
I have unfinished business with a few individuals. What am I supposed to do? One of them is in a relationship but there is obvious tension between us. I've been keeping distant, but I fear the strain and some resultant fallout is inevitable.