I lost my virginity yesterday...

I lost my virginity yesterday. It's this cute Asian girl from my college from my psych class that I started talking to a few weeks ago, maybe a month and a half. I really do have feelings for her, but there's something weird with her and race.

When we first started talking, she would always mention my race and ask weird questions and make jokes. We got drunk and made out last Wednesday outside past curfew, and when we were done she said something like "black guys have pretty big lips, huh?" She'll often say shit like "imagine if my brothers knew I was hanging out with a black guy." She makes racist jokes and calls me the n-word sometimes which are admittedly funny in context, but now I'm starting to think.

Wat do?

Attached: 1558219607529.png (645x773, 50K)

Maybe she's pretty sheltered so you're the first black guy she really got close to. Besides, asians tend to be pretty racist against blacks, even if she isn't personally, it's likely that the stuff she heard from her family affects how he views you; basically she got brainwashed in too many stereotypes to see clearly.

How does she react to jokes about asians?

she just sounds nervous that she's dating someone outside of her race. You have to understand that you BOTH are going to end up getting shit for dating outside your race. She's probably just more aware as whites/asians are rather unlikely to date outside their race.
I wouldn't worry about it.

Attached: 1551863785980.jpg (800x800, 94K)

As an asian myself (vietnamese) I'd say we can be pretty racist at times, especially the college type leeching off their parents. Don't worry op we don't mean it

DISCLAIMER: I'm from a country that does not have all the race identity issues as US/Canada.

As much as I can understand you don't like racist jokes directed against yourself (who would?), DAMN, if someone fucked me just for my skin color that would be awesome.

my 2 cents.

peace

Probably fucking you to piss off her parents or something. Asians should never get involved with blacks because 99% of the time their family will disown them.

the rare and coveted racist qt. Lucky bastard

They're not dating

I notice I get a lot of attention from Chinese girls, most of it is just curiosity I think
They're taught from birth that we're all chest beating savages and never actually met a black in their life, so when they see we're just like any other dude they're floored

She sounds a bit crazy
I would've said what I always say but you've already stuck your dick in her so... good luck

you do realize that asians are literally the most racist ethnic group of people there are, right?

There's a reason they didn't depict a black person in an edited post of black panther in china

LOL

dumb nigger

I wouldn't pursue beyond a casual thing (unless you are ready to support her completely), the relationship has no future and her parents will block/disown her.

its good you got laid but it seems she is using you to piss off her family.
This is the type of girl who wants to stick it to any male authority figure by virtue signaling about how she is dating a black dude.
She likes the social implications that she is tolerant and not racist, to me that sounds like manipulating things for better social standings among her peers. Feels like she is using you.

Why do whites make this face?

Attached: Wojak.jpg (645x773, 57K)

its because we dont want to smile or our expectations were let down, or its not our resting bitch face.

ph and we doubt what soemone is telling us is truth or not but have no evidence to prove otherwise or we are disappointed by an answer we are given.

From one black guy to another, you can find other cute asian girls to hook up with who are not low key racist.

I don't know if she's hanging out with you for the right reasons.

Maybe keep your emotions out of this one or bail once you start getting too involved for your comfort.

Self respect is more important than pussy, because pussy comes easier. (Honestly I regret some girls)

Double down OP and INJECT YO SEEEEEEEED DEEEEP INSIIIIIDE HER WOOOOOMB.
THEN CHAIN HER UP IN A REMOTE LOCATION AND USE HER AS A BABY FACTORY.

Attached: 7362920.jpg (181x166, 7K)

Asians are not brought up with the same racial hangups and sensitivities of westerners, and what would sound racist from an American is probably innocent from her

she is probably asain america dude. Very few full asains date black dudes.

A Chinese is more likely to be racist about a Korean or Japanese or Singaporean - and vice-versa - than about blacks

Actual Chinese. Immigrants get affected by native culture.