"so user, are you a virgin?"

>"so user, are you a virgin?"

What the FUCK is the correct response to this?

Attached: 1553866262313.jpg (720x593, 97K)

Just because you're perceptive and sober enough to know I'm a loser doesn't mean every girl is.

“I haven’t found the right woman yet.”

Say yes and look ashamed. After they're done laughing at you, one of the girls might volunteer after a couple more drinks. Or maybe not even with a couple more drinks.

Happened to me in uni 6 years ago.

Yes I am virgin

I can't believe nobody has ever asked me this
kudos to people being cool... or unperceptive

If you're a dude just keep in mind chances are the someone in the group is also a virgin. I had that happen to me and the guys had a good time but some of those guys were also virgins including the dude asking me so don't worry about it OP.

Losing your virginity doesn't really mean anything. If the point is to shame a man for not fulfilling his role as a male then you'd have to do much better than just having sex for the first time in your life. How about actually being in a relationship for a while? Doesn't matter either way, you can lie and chances are no one will know unless they knew you to begin with.

Ask them, 'what is your problem bitch, at least Im not a skanky yeast factory like your disgusting asses

This
/thread

"nah of course not" followed by lots of generalities/bait like
>can you imagine if i was?
>girls are so lame and boring
>masturbation is just easier than dealing with all your "woman problems", sheesh no wonder guys are virgins they've got it good
>girls don't even do anything, AI girlfriends would be better
whichever thing they pick up on, you just dive down that rabbit hole and keep play-fighting
>yeah a robot would cook clean and have sex whenever i wanted and wouldn't be so annoying
>yeah think of dudes with a foot fetish, no way he'd be able to get off with your stinky feet

i won't say it works, but it's definitely fun. and if you're a virgin it doesn't matter what these girls think because you're not getting laid kek

if you want to get laid then the correct response is a confident "yeah" and when pressed about why you just say "i just haven't really tried to do it, idk". out of a room of that many drunk girls there will definitely be one that will pity-fuck you on her own volition, guaranteed. just make sure you're well groomed for a moment like this or else no one will want you (not just at parties)

Own up to it, duh. They're testing your confidence and seeing how you act when put on the spot. Girls love to do that shit, especially in groups. It's only as weird as you make it.

>Questions no one asks
Take these dumb threads back to /b/

>>Questions no one asks to ugly fellows
Sad for you

Literally anything other than "yes" or "no"

Why are women such succubus. I hear tons of girls are virgin hunters in college

"is that a problem? if so, you wanna be my problem solver?" eh thats terrible let me try again.
"user are you a virgin?"
"NOT BY MY CONSENT! ITS YOU WHORES WHO MAKE MY LIFE MISERABLE AND-"
damnit thats even worse!
let me try one more time
"user are you a virgin"
"yeah but its not like I am in any rush, ya know."

I tried to keep my virginity but I just couldn’t keep girls off of me. Day after day week after week. I had girls approaching me trying to suck my virgin life force from my bellend. I tried with the might of Asgard but at last, as all hero’s eventually are; I was vanquished.

I hate to be that guy, but the correct plural is succubi.

Why is nobody saying to lie and say yes

Attached: 2dpwzw.jpg (964x912, 60K)

Meant say no

These meme replies only work in a short narrow age range

because they can tell you are lying and if they do fuck you they will tell them you are a virgin.
Women know a virgin when they see one, its obvious to them, the reason they are asking is they are playing around with the idea they may want to take that V card.

>Women know a virgin when they see one

Imagine believing this

>Imagine the user who doesnt realize it

If you fit a mold they can tell, otherwise not

I had 2 women ask me that. One was a crazy girl who, after I said yes, said "awww I love virgins" and later tried to have sex with me despite going out with a friend of mine. Turned her down of course.

The other is my current girlfriend. After dating for about 3 weeks she asked me if this was my first relationship and I said yes. Then she said "I think you know what I am going to ask next" and I did and said yes.

Its nothing to be ashamed of user. Any worthwhile woman won't care.

Dude

Hi, chick here. Don't have a virgin radar. The only thing that can clue me in is if the person thinks sex is the best thing in the universe hands down. I slept with a guy before finding out he was a virgin beforehand, had no idea.

unironically

Attached: 1547348489464.png (704x288, 328K)

Laugh.

No

and usually thats how you spot a virgin

pull a knife on one of them and prove you're not a virgin via live demo

not my fault you are oblivious

Depends, you looking for some kind of sacrifice?
Alternately
Only because my huge cock is a health hazard.

Femanon here. I was in a dorm in uni and there was this super sexy guy a year above me and all the girls wanted him.
I dropped some hints and did a lil groundwork and then we’re in the shower and he says to me “ I’ve never done it like this before “ and I guess he means shower sex so I’m like whatever and we do it and it’s pretty basic but fine
Fast forward a few weeks and he tells me he actually ment sex ever not just in the shower. Anyway being a virgin isn’t noticible even at the time and I took that poor boys virginity very clumsily and I wish he had told me before hand so I could have made it better for him.
Some food for thought.

Woman here. Why do you have to be honest about irrelevant shit that damages your reputation? You'll fuck the same, but your chances at getting laid are just lower now.

based brainlet ho user

It is what it is user. If a girl wants to fuck you ( and she has decided this way before you’re in bed with her btw)
She is doing it because she likes you and didn’t care if you’re not great the first few times

That's not the same as being able to just tell, if you don't chat nonsense nobody'll know. Unless you're implying I found out because of his performance, which i can assure you was not the case.

Look of you want to believe something that straight up isn't true to make you feel worse, no one can stop you.

Its apparent we're slowly circling the drain of civilizational decline until some horrific std wipes us from the face of the earth

I,for one can’t wait user for the end of this trivial transient exsistance. If dick is how I go down all the better

based fag user that would've been burned alive at sixteen in any other century

If that’s the case, I didn’t look hard enough in college

Cope

The honest one.

/thread

dont worry, if you don't answer the shitty people you call your friends will
they'll make sure any girl your talking to knows
then they told me I should just make an okcupid

Attached: 1439592598345.jpg (800x504, 115K)

>yeah. what gave me away, the neckbeard, the ill-fitting, dirty in-house clothes, the eyebags or the smell?

"Yeah."
A: they awkwardly fuck off
B: ohh I'm sure you'll find the right girl soon
C: you just need to work out, etc.

Was that so hard?

"Depends, does this rag smell like chloroform to you?"

Yeah, unless someone wants to fix that

"Are you? Tell me about your first time."

Make it weird. Make them uncomfortable by tossing it back at them and diving deep into details.

Yes, ladies, and you can cure this terrible malady in just 5 easy minutes or less.

Nah, I was raped when I was a kid

"Yes. Do you wanna change that?"

I'm religious.

>2019
>she finds out she had sex with the gross virgin the next day
>get expelled for rape

Why do you always have these masochistic fantasies user?

are men that bad at sex?

>things_that_never_happened.jpg

absolutely delusional, you should see the crazy sexual shenanigans that goes on in frats and sororities and dorms and off campus housing. you know how many sexual assault cases my uni had last year? zero. school of 30,000 students, most of whom are having SEX, and there were zero assault cases.

how to deal with friends that would respond for me with shit like ''yeah he's more virgin than oil'' ''yeah he's super virgin LMAO XDDD''?

i really like them, but it feels like they're fucking boycotting me on this