How do I find friends if my only pastime is shitposting on Jow Forums?

How do I find friends if my only pastime is shitposting on Jow Forums?

Attached: GreenFields.jpg (1000x667, 1.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.grindrapp.android
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do you need friends?

i want to get a bf and i dont think i can find one if i dont even have a social circle

im a boy btw

Pretty sweet how youve taken your self out if siciett.

you dont.
You cant have friends unless you learn to be nice and a better person outside of Jow Forums. Dont talk like you are responding to bait threads. Which many stupid fucks do.

its pretty comfy desu but i want to get a social circle so that i can find a bf
im nice to people irl, the problem is that i have nothing to talk about with them

>im nice to people irl, the problem is that i have nothing to talk about with them
so you think, often times you and I can come off controversial with out trying to be. Some times you should just shut up and listen.

>i need friends before i can engage in mono/polygamous sexual relationship
This meme needs to die.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.grindrapp.android

>You cant have friends unless you learn to be nice and a better person outside of Jow Forums

t. delusional neet user
Friendly reminder that in the real world everyone will use every opportunity to walk over you

>spot the user with no friends
I work and have friends guy, I have no problems because I dont act like an asshole.

Request denied

>spot the delusional user
Here's hoping you never end up in situation where you have to rely on your "friends" for help :)

I can dont have to rely on my friends because I would never force that shit on them in the first place, sounds like you were just a needy bitch.

Based delusional user

sad lonely user

>everyone deserves what happens to them :^)

bruh moment

why do you think im not nice ?
i dont like the idea of having sex with strangers desu

>why do you think im not nice ?
because you post here on Jow Forums.
the fact you shit post and you dont have any friends, you dont think there is any connection here?

i never made any friends because I was raised in a religious cult

not an excuse if you shit post. religious cult or no, its still your personality.

i only started shitposting here because I was isolated due to the cult, what else am i supposed to do if i have no friends?

Question why would you even shit post to begin with? have you tried not shit posting and go from there?

>Question why would you even shit post to begin with?
because i had nothing else to do

>have you tried not shit posting and go from there?
i cant stop, I have nothimg else to do.
What do you want me to do stare at the wall all day?

>sex with strangers
Every husband / wife was stranger at first. Stop being retarded. You dont have to exclusively have sex with them on first date.

YOU NEED TO DO SOMETHING to meet other gays.

Attached: suicide-infograph.png (1095x805, 36K)

what do you define as shitposting user? There are manythings to do with your free time as well, and being negative and an asshole sounds you dont want to do anything else.

>what do you define as shitposting user?
i just post provocative things for attentionn

yeah to others it is you are talking too, its you being an asshole to get attention. No one likes that and thats why you arent nice. Even a cult has morals and ethics.

k whatever