Help kid is lgbtq

So, i'll just give a rundown of me and my wife then my kid. Me and my wife are both "old" by this websites standard (39 & 36). We both studied heavily in academia me-Philosophy and English and have a Phd her-English and History with a masters making us pretty well off and I guess you can say with a-lot of good connections with schools and things of that nature.
My kid:
>breezes through 1-5th grades all A's
>Passes by 6-9th easily
>10th issues but we get through them
>11th is easily passed and my son decides to graduate early with many opportunities for scholarships he decides on the only Ivy League school that wants him and he packs his bags and goes moves many states away with tons of finacial support given by us
>After his first year studying English & Philosophy(which made me so proud) he tells me he thinks hes gay
>I dont care its my son and i'll love him forever I could careless about his sexuality and my wife feels the same
>Second year comes back and tells me he wants to study Feminism and Gender(his car also had lgbtq stickers and stuff)
>"ehh idk user but if you really want to go ahead you'll get a good job regardless i mean your in an ivy league school!"
>Before 3rd year ends he's already failing and I talk to him via phone on whats going on with his grades
>"dad I cant focus I think I want to be a girl, will you help me with this surgery I want to get"
> oh no what?? "No I can't help you with that but you can use what we have saved for you on your card as that is your money"
>gets surgery
>HRT or whatever medication makes my son a psuedo woman
>drops out
>Alien woman on welfare living in my home
What do i do?? I dont understand this shit and its probably all my fault, I neglected him too much or expected too much of him.
He went to an ivy league school at 17! for christsake my baby genius now is obsessed with all that doesent matter and degrades himself in everyway. My colleagues have sent condolences to me like my son had fucking died why whyyyyyyy

Attached: D8F4B8E5-30BF-4A0B-8C67-C79F78AFA9BF.jpg (820x756, 155K)

this doesnt sound real. I mean you got proof, I wanna believe you man but this sounds too tragic to be real.

kick it out to the curb and try again.
For all intents and purposes, your son is dead.

Lmao what a cuck

This is why you raise kids the harsh way.
Well done

Attached: 909DBC37-F24E-45B3-9D46-36E1CC768364.jpg (680x682, 86K)

This is the worst bait ever.

News Flash:

THIS STORY IS NOT ABOUT YOU.

Your child is going through deeply confusing and upsetting experiences. That should be the ONLY factor in your mind. Your job, should you choose to accept it, is to love your child unreservedly, offer all the support you can, and do all that you can to make her life better.

Your reward will come when you get to see her happy.

kek

its the fact she is living at home with no job thats bothering him you dope.

Lol, so you had a child at 19 and 16, but you still have a PhD and masters? Also, a man with a PhD in English who writes like a 14 year old?
Next time you bait, add 10 years to make it more credible.
To anyone who believed in this: shame on you. Back to redd it.

At least make the ages realistic and don't make it a fucking frogpost.
Don't waste your life making subpar bait, your time is too valuable for that, faggot.

I had my son with a different woman;not my wife. My family is pretty well off too so thats why i got through it all so easily.
Yes but its the fact that he might ever be productive or do anything that scares
me and why would I support such a thing. I'm trying to take him to therapy but he never wants to go. 4 years in uni and hes totally changed i dont understand how something like that can happen so fast

My son is still in their somewhere, I can't do that, I wish I could call him so deceptive stranger but he's my son and I know that

what college did he go to

Brown

You had me until >got surgery
Bait.

Brown doesnt have a female studies course

your son is dead and cannot reproduce.
Your lineage billions of years in the making is over unless you make another kid.

Can you please drop this bait?
You say you have a PhD in English, and you make a ton of grammar mistakes that anyone who completed high school effortlessly wouldn't make.

>don't capitalise I when it is subject
>don't use apostrophes
>their instead of there
>no punctuation

Go away.

Something with Gender or anything along the lines of that? I never visited the university to change it with him, he did all those things on his own.
PhD in Philosophy, sorry I never specified. Yes, I am making a ton of
mistakes, but I made this post on my way to work and obviously, I am on my phone(and a little hungover).

I can understand how you guys can see this is bait, but for me it truly feels like the cliché 'The boy who cried wolf'.

there are no gender studies course

I don't know why you chose this of all things to lie about

Attached: 1555898825029.gif (282x354, 1.17M)

Just so you understand how unlikely your story is.
1.8% of teenage parents finish college. I bet 0.00something% of them get a PhD.
0.6% of the population is trans. Less than 1% of kids go to college at 17.

You'd be a fucking statistical anomaly.

Probably because it's a Jow Forumstard.

regular people detest trannies as well.

Regular people don't give a flying fuck about them.

Kick them out. All hope is lost and at this point they're just leeching off you.

FAKE AND GAY
it's a good story but FAKE AND GAY

no, regular people dislike them and think they're weird fucking homos who have no business touring schools.

Are there even enough trannies to tour schools?

Attached: 1554238419145.jpg (720x1142, 228K)

>You'd be a fucking statistical anomaly.
Ok?

I think you missed the opportunity to have the alternative sex talk with your son before. Did you ask why they felt like transitioning?

So what you're saying is that your child is so depressed that he can't bear to be in his own skin and isn't able to function and you don't know why. I would probably focus on finding out why. Maybe family therapy?

Maybe if you got off Jow Forums

>/b/ 1
>science 0

You sent him to a den of (((brainwashing))) without inoculating him against them. Uni is really not the place of academia and learning that it should be.

Also not enough team sports or socialization as a kid. Fucking lmao you nerds

>me-Philosophy and English
>her-English and History
>making us pretty well off

False flagging fags are the worst. If you're gonna bait, at least make it less obvious man.

>a-lot
>its instead of it's
>English Phd
0/10 bait. You didn't even try. Sage