Is it possible to go through your whole life without sex and still be mentally ok? Or what age to you crack at?

Is it possible to go through your whole life without sex and still be mentally ok? Or what age to you crack at?

Attached: mitchell-webb-discuss-your-top-10-peep-show-moments-8-1556687430-D4Hx-column-width-inline.jpg (865x866, 108K)

No
18 is when I cracked

Weak.

Depends on whether you actually desire it. I for one crave it really hard, but I'm deathly afraid to ask a girl for it. I don't even look half bad I think, I'm just unathletic and a chronic spaghetti-spiller. It makes me feel like a total creep even thinking about asking a girl about sex... even taking a shit in public would feel less awkward for me probably. The discrepancy between what I desire and what I can get makes me feel incredibly powerless, worthless and lonely.

Attached: ff8a21e1f22ed52a99ef9be9301fec4585c765b5v2_hq.jpg (1011x653, 54K)

I'm would be perfectly fine without sex since i have functionating hand and acces to the internet. I'm really in need for someone i could love tho..

Sex is overrated desu. The high of achieving something big (getting into a prestigious uni, winning a competition, ...) is way more fun and motivating.
I had sex before, and as in my twenties, tried out nearly everything my conscience allowed, and I can truly say its meh.

Every single person who is alive today has or had a father who had sex at least once. And each of those fathers has or had a father etc

Yeah it’s not natural to be a virgin man

>whole life
>still a child
lmao

>The discrepancy between what I desire and what I can get makes me feel incredibly powerless, worthless and lonely.
My life summed up

>getting into a prestigious uni,
Not OP but this made me happy for a week followed by years of misery because a prestigious uni is usually difficult af to graduate

What about those people who didn't father anyone?

elimintated from the gene pool and thus their sexless genes cease to propagate.

Yes, and...?

I lost my virginity at 16 and thank god, I'm seeing a lot of guys go crazy at about 19 when they realize they went through a year of college without getting laid.

I went 26 years without sex and was fine. Sort of. I'm much more confident and outgoing and engaging now, and less depressed. But I was still more or less fine before

Sex is lame as fuck.
Seriously, you can get more value from reading buzzfeed.

>natural
Humans are largely unconcerned with nature and there's nothing natural about the internet so let's stop pretending humanity and nature were ever really meant to be anything but, respectively, parasite and host.

Just e-fucking-nough. This many millennia of human development should at least let us know that abiding by the codes animals follow is not how we attained success and progress.

On the other hand have you not considered your problems run deeper if a lack of sex is going to make you snap...?

>The discrepancy between what I desire and what I can get makes me feel incredibly powerless, worthless and lonely.
That was harrowing to read, probably because I understood it too well. You get what you accept, through your sheer will alone anything is possible.

This is bullshit because you can win a competition or graduate from university or whatever AND have sex afterwards to celebrate it.

I mean you could... but would that be a life worth living?

You don't so much crack as just whither and fade away.

I dab in tabletop games and I see what happens to the "just focus on your hobbies bro" crowd. They end up 45 years old, hanging out with a bunch of people at least half their age, with absolutely no friends and no one that cares about them.

I'm sure that there are also 45 year olds virgins that are like super good doctors or scientists or whatever and have a good group of friends, but the majority of adult virgins are just stuck in a meaningless life. ESPECIALLY this upcoming generation that was raised on fucking Jow Forums.

Yeah.

You don't get what you want. You get what you get.

>You get what you accept, through your sheer will alone anything is possible.
What if I lack will? What if I don't really know what I want?
Or rather, what if I know what I want, but I can't express it out of sheer mind numbing fear and so I'd rather suppress my will than face my fears? For me the rabbit hole goes deeper than just "I'm afraid to ask a girl out".

This post is spooky af.