What kind of sarcastic suicide note should I write...

What kind of sarcastic suicide note should I write ? I'm thinking of "That's all folks" or "And nothing of value was lost"

Attached: 1558622763964.gif (300x242, 740K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tFRaZs6ri7s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Your parents worked this long and this hard to get you to where you are. Don't break their hearts by offing yourself so soon.

I might have aids so I prefer suicide over the shame of announcing it to them. I'm gonna test myself soon and if is positive i'll off myself. This way it's better for everyone

Attached: 1558638266537.png (908x908, 329K)

Bump

>"And nothing of value was lost"
I dig that.

Something around the lines of "Just as planned" might be worth considering too.

If you take the treatment, you can keep the infected cell population at bay and live a normal life

That's cool. Mine will be something like "it's my mom's fault. Stupid bitch"

If you have some faggot you really hate blame your suicide to them with lots of false alegations, it might not work but just causing a lot of trouble for some fag sounds fun

Living with the shame is unthinkable, and a wife and kids would be impossible

"All according to keikaku"

Attached: 1558693869005.png (656x654, 294K)

You can get over it user
>wife and children is unthinkable
Why do you say so? If the cell population is lowered by medication, you can safely have children without AIDS.

In a decade or so, they might have the cure for aids. They inject stuff from someone who is immune into you basically. Plus there are retrovirals which heavily suppress aids enough that it's not too much of a concern.

But you have to stop sucking dicks.

Thats a unique chance user choose wisely. Not just your note but the things you do before killing yourself. Riding on a motorcycle on a highway as fast as you can, just fucking sluts in thailand or gambling. You could go out in a bang
For the note you could put anything that sounds profound also. Since you have the last word of this "conversation" they have till their end of time to think about what you said.
Overthinking mostly anything can sound really really profound so dont put something too retarded there.
Actually dont have a good example tho

I've done quite enough, now i'll have my rest...Goodbye.

youtube.com/watch?v=tFRaZs6ri7s

Attached: 1524690503_7242363221c66457bb2be374b21bfe0c.jpg (1000x765, 60K)

sup /b/, a timestamp, you in a gorilla suit but with bare crotch and taking off the mask soon before an hero.
everything streamed of course

*notices ur postmortem bulge* owo

No way fag

But I'm poor

I like those. Picture of fat Viking bitch singing. Or ha ha, I beat you.

Thanks user

>"That's all folks"
I like that one, maybe you could write the weblink to a clip of porky pig saying that, but shorten the url so anyone finding the note will go to the address and be surprised it’s a vid

"Shama lama ding dong."

It adds a nice bit of confusion for the reader.

Isn't it bugs bunny who says this ?