ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like ?
>What do girls/guys think about
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, .

>I'm an insecure/suicidal/anxious person who doesn't leave home
Watch these and follow these channels:
youtu.be/S8CNAiKZEEM
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_K7XH1AIG8wZtQSM56Tyc-CR9ypvCbrF

>Guys insecure with their 4+ inches dick
Fuck off

>Is it too late to start dating?
As Jordan Peterson says, what's the alternative? Just not to date and wait for death?

>Why is there no new thread?
Create one yourself. You can use these macros: imgur.com/a/y6BF2

Attached: download.png (225x225, 3K)

What are some strats for getting a shy guy to talk more about themselves aside from asking them a slew of questions?

Isn't that the only way? The key is to find what he is passionate about.

Opening up first and and actually listening when he does it.

Girls, I was raised by watching Disney movies (the old ones). How can I NOT think of you as princesses?

That's a stupid question - mainly because I can answer it for myself - but I'd like a male opinion if possible: if what you want in a woman is for her to be more feminine - would you rather have her share your ideology of being a depressed and cynical fuck or have her counter your gloom with infinite support while keeping her complaints to a minimum? I'm trying to impress somebody, thus am willing to invest some into my attitude.

Be honest about who you are, it makes no sense to lie to someone in order to get in a relationship with them.

That's fair to a point. I'm doing nobody a favor by being a gloomy pile of shit. On the other hand, I feel a lot better when I'm being supportive and I cheer him up.

By watching Don Bluth films to counterract Disney syndrome.
Monologue until he responds was my other go to, but he more rarely interrupts me.. which I find interesting..

Ask one of his friends.
My best friend averages maybe 2 dozen words on the average night out, but he's got a handful of subjects that he'd talk your ear right off your head about if brought up.
I'll usually slip one in to a conversation if I can tell a grill wants him to talk and she usually has the eq to get it from there.
Too bad he's too coward to make a move and most grills are too

>he more rarely interrupts me.. which I find interesting..
What do you talk about? If it's just everyday things where there is not much to say... there really is not much to say.
Try to tell him your problems or something that will lead him to think you can make a good use of his words / opinion / point of view. Avoid politics because it's a controversial topic and some people are just not interested.

I've basically unveiled my life's story and my mental health on top of my social order of friends. Dipped into spirituality a bit too. I have held back on politics because we already kind of follow each other that way. It's looking like his hobbies are not that prominent because he works weird hours and has a lot of other responsibilities all on himself.

Girls,
One feature which is attractive and one which is not attractive when it comes to guys face.

>I've basically unveiled my life's story
Including all the 200 dicks?

Uhm, it looks like I don't have a good advice to give you. I have no clue on why he's talking less frequently than he used to.
If you are at the beginning of the relationship it might be just the way he is. Maybe he was talking more when he just met you and now he's talking "normally". If something else happened around him, maybe he's in not in the mood for talking. I can only guess...

You need to open up a bit and ask more specific questions, try to be in an intimate setting, push him to share more details, show that you truly care.

>and how do you feel about that?
>and what do you think that?
>what would you do differently now about it?

Men want to be problem solvers, women usually just want to vent, if you want your conversation to be more than the usual you're gonna have to be active about it.

I was talking about that the other day with a female friend of mine: (very) weak jawline, shitty hairline. I don't know about attractive features.

I'll give you two of each, because I'm a rebel or something.

I dislike a weak chin.
I love slightly uneven features. My boyfriend's eyes are shaped a little differently and I think it is really cute, but also crooked noses, a slightly uneven mouth or the tendency to half smile.

>I dislike a weak chin.

Attached: 1490303725467.jpg (469x556, 51K)

in a new relationship. if my gf texts me "good morning

"Good morning [some sweet emoji, like kiss or some shit]"
Also, I send hearts to everybody dude, chill.

Send dat bitch a smiley face.
Bitches love a smiley face

send dick pic

Why are so weakchinphobic? You'll make the other user suicide.

Unite with other weakchinfags and make a SJW group about weak chin.

Good morning! [eggplant emoji]

>Also, I send hearts to everybody dude,
That's called cheating.

>That's called cheating.
It's an emoji, not a blowjob.

>(very) weak jawline
like this guy?

Attached: DSC00103.jpg (1392x1600, 202K)

A friend of us has that exact jawline, she cited him as example, and told me he was ugly.

Do you think your grandparents used to send letters with hearts to others?

When texting with a crush of mine, do girls like when the guy says "hope you have a nice weekend" or something or does that make me basedboy tier beta?

Do you say something if a guy is trying to flirt and you’re not into it, but he hasn’t done anything explicit?

He’s a former classmate of mine. i met to catch up and talk about our niche major. He kept staring intensly at me, trying to stare into my eyes, and then told me he keeps falling in love with people who don’t like him back. Then he sent me gifs and random shit after , even when i didnt respond.

I’ll see him at an event today, should i say something or just brush him off

Just mew holy fuck, mewing unironically fixes this

that doesnt work if you're older than 16.

I don't think my grandparents ever put hearts in letters to anyone.
It's an emoji. It doesn't mean I love you.
It can mean anything from "fuck you" to "that's sweet" depending on context.

No. You just ignore it and hope he gets the hint. Unless he does something annoying, just keep not responding.

I've met a girl who is super shy and introverted. I like her a lot but I don't know if she's interested in me like that.
Sometimes when messaging I think she's interested but the few times we've hung out in person, she's really hard to read.
Should I just confess to her that I like her? We've known each other for about a month and I don't want to wait too long

If you're doing it properly it is
Try it RIGHT NOW, if you're doing it correctly you'll look better immediately, but you have to do it properly, when raising the tongue make sure the fat between neck and jaw retracts back and tightens, if that's happening you're doing it correctly. You automatically look better when doing that

Don't confess that you like her, just ask her out and then make a move.

Set a date and engage physical contact with her.

Try talking about other men. When he puts them down, which he inevitably will, you can let him know how off-putting his negativity is. That gives you a pretty clear justification to point toward for blocking/ignoring/etc.

>and engage physical contact with her
Isn't that rape?

For the first time i am on the other side of an unrequited crush and i dont know how to handle it as she started "marking her territory"
I am basically convinced she likes me, she is with me everywhere i go, she always manages to get near me, she waits for me she basically stares at me while we are at the library studying
But i dont like her at all
Our relationship never comes up and if it did i would tell her that
The thing that bothers me is the following;
Cast: Girl, Person X friend of Girl,Person Y friend of girl X , lots of background characters
>Girl Y comes and shares a small chair with me, basically hugging me. I dont care much about it as as far as i know Y has a boyfriend so i keep my hands clear
>Half an hour passed in which we share the chair then suddenly person X tells person Y to move.
>She moves to the chair in front of me and the conversation continues

In my mind this looks like " get off him he is mine"
I mean she did sit next to me for half an hour so i would think she woundt have any problems with me, the dynamic of the conversation hasnt changed to warrant a change of place nor the context

Please advice me guys, am i seeing things which are not there( which used to happen to me)

hugging and touching a hand is a rape?

>Men want to be problem solvers,
I'm not exactly sure that's what he wants when he's trying to catch some down time and we're together. But I'll definitely put together more questions to ask him anyway.
It's ok, it's just my weird situation. It's really making me nervous to flounder this much tho.

Listen to some hardcore rap. It's not necessarily about the insults, it's more about the cold and self-aware approach they have towards women. Then you can find your middle ground between the two extremes.

Do you want to ask any of them out?
>Yes
Then ask the one you want to ask out.
>No
Do nothing. Stop overcomplicating things.

>jaw retracts back
that would make me even bigger chinlet

I've slept with my gf last night, but didn't have sex because of her. In the evening before going to sleep we were at it and she was already stripped down to her panties but she suddenly stopped. When I asked her if there's a problem she said there's too much going on in her mind. She told me she has bpd a few months ago btw.
I was disappointed but what can ya do, right? So we just went to sleep. This morning after the alarm she immediately wraps herself around me and after some making out she was grinding on me (still wearing underwear) until she came (I guess). When I tried to escalate after she suddenly wasn't into it anymore. This is when I literally became angry, I didn't show it, but man was I disappointed.
The last time we had sex was on Sunday, and we just slept in the same bed on Monday so I thought this night would be safe. Since I've no problem that we don't do it every time we meet I thought I wouldn't care anymore after a few hours. But I'm still upset. She already invited me to lunch with the rest of her family on Sunday, but I won't come simply cause I don't want to have it her way.
Maaaaaaan, I thought I was better than this. But I'm not. I'm almost certain that all this with her ultimately won't end well

>She told me she has bpd a few months ago btw.
RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN

>she has bpd a few months ago btw.
>bdp
big red flag

Attached: 1556822487128.png (300x969, 482K)

I said fat between neck and jaw

yes, I know. But this was the first incident after like 5-6 months that actually made me feel like this.
If things like that will happen more often from now one I'm outta there fellas

I have a family member with BPD so please take what I'm about to say seriously: BPD is the psychological equivalent of ebola, except there is no vaccine. There is nothing. The few sufferers who are helped through intensive therapy and medication are only suppressing it to a great or lesser extent, not getting better. The BPD brain is fundamentally broken and incompatible with social harmony. It is an immeasurably cruel God who unleashed this upon humanity. Leave now. Do not wait.

Instead of being passive, tell her
>I didn't like that morning where you grinded against me and got to finish whereas I was left hot and bothered

Guys, how should I dress to look nice but still very casual ? Right now all I own is a hoodie, two Ralph Lauren polos, and 2 or 3 adidas tracksuits for when I go to the gym. For pants I only have one pair of jeans and sweatpants. I have a few t-shirts too but apart from that I got nothing. I'm poor but I'd still like to look good, so anyone got ideas of what to buy ?

maybe girl Y if she shows more interests and i know for a fact she doesnt have a girlfriend

and thats what i intended as well ,to do nothing

Watch drawn together

There you go.

But I don't think I can simply be brainwashed back to normal. I don't watch Disney movies nowadays (but I wouldn't refuse if a girl wanted to watch it with her).
I don't consume much media now, just YouTube about money and other interests.

>It's really making me nervous to flounder this much tho.
Maybe find a way to tell him that you really appreciate when it takes the initiative to talk to you and that you are actually putting an effort to improve the situation. I know it's not an easy thing to say, but it's sweet from you. Nothing wrong in being more direct about it, sometimes hinting is not enough.

Unfortunately I'm just going to add you to the list of people who wrote that I have to bail out right now. I want to see how it continues. But thank you and godspeed anyway.

yup, I've definitely been not confrontational enough until now

Gave Tinder a shot and it really is a shitfest. I don't why I expected anything less. I live in a pretty nice area too but every girl I get is stoner chicks or are instagram prostitutes showing their assholes. The few matches I get are attractive but as soon as I suggest meeting they ghost me.
Even though I have a decent job, car, not ugly, it doesn't seem to matter at all cause I don't smoke weed, travel to foreign countries, or have crazy tattoos. I just don't feel compatible at all with most women my age.

Go to a second hand shop. You can find a lot of decent stuff.
Chinos, jeans, polos, plain tshirts are probably what you want. Make sure they fit well and they're nice.

Guys,
How do i become more charismatic?
t. another guy

Good. Tell her right now before the dinner, because it may be the last conversation you have with her.

but the question is regarding the story,did i read that one right?

There are two keys to dressing well: fit and shoes. As long as what you wear fits you well and you match it with a nice pair of shoes, you're set.

For the early summer (assuming Northern Hemisphere) I recommend a linen shirt. Pic related. Go with long sleeves and roll them up. You can pair it with either jeans for cooler days or shorts for warmer ones. The shorts should just be plain and hit at or slightly above the knee (10"-12"). Do not get cargo shorts. The jeans should be straight leg and slim fit.

If you're going with the shorts, boat shoes work well. With the jeans you could throw on a pair of chukka boots. Stick with proper leather shoes and not ratty sneakers or flip flops. (Though leather flip flops aren't bad with the shorts if you're going to the beach.)

Attached: Uniqlo-Mens-Large-100-Linen-Shirt-Blue-Long.jpg (400x400, 25K)

take yourself less seriously, treat social interaction as a game, let go of your ego etc.

A girl I matched with on tinder has been ghosting me but despite me acting hella clingy has not unadded me is there still a chance she did say she was going to be at a con for the weekend or did I blow my chances already last thing I said was I felt a spark between us and that I do want to pursue this relationship and left the ball in her court.

Attached: 1499022877308.png (1280x720, 387K)

what? why? I mean, she definitely is mentally unstable but on that short notice. I doubt it.

Copy charismatic people until it becomes second nature. Charisma is a skill as much as it may seem a talent.

>take yourself less seriously
i do have a problem with high-self awareness
>let go of your ego
what do you mean?

Hey, you know her better than I. Now quit fucking around and tell her, because as far as she knows, you were totally cool with being used that day.

>Copy charismatic people
Wouldnt i come off as extremely fake?

its over man. Nothing good comes from putting pressure on a woman like that.

Nope. A lot of socializing is just deploying the correct canned line and the right moment. Once you get some practice you'll laugh at how simple it is.

I guess i'll read a book on charisma.

So there is 0 chance cuz she has not unmatched me.

a waitress told me I have lines under my eyes. My cheeks are sort of connected to the jaw in a weird way, so they look sunken in, sort of like this toy. I never really noticed, what did she mean by this?

Attached: Snake-002position-but006.jpg (853x1000, 356K)

I recommend in-person observation, since that'll be more specific to your environment and not suffer from being dated. Trends change, books don't.

That you have lines under your eyes

Of course you can. However media isn't the best way to destroy this idealization of women you have. The best way is to go out there and meet women, so you can realize how shitty most of them are.

is that bad?

Ladies, why is it that nobody bats an eye when women shoot men down, and even laugh at the men who get shot down, but I'm scum for telling some annoying girl who won't stop pestering me to go away?
Are men just naturally expected to take rejection and getting shit on in stride? Nobody seems to think women getting shot down is all that funny.

>in-person observation
any particular celeb?

The bpd could also be misdiagnosed ptsd... from a rough sexual assault type situation... That whole denying sex harshly and then suddenly without notice grinding on you with panties situation kind of smells like that type of baggage. Just a thought if you want to ask about her sexual past. Either way, you have a rough road ahead.
You can undo it with enough repetition. It's how we all learn stuff after we're 7. Don Bluth films have more Fempower characters too and they're old. Even Disney has kind of started turning around too since the whole tangled and frozen wave.
I do need to be more blunt. :/ But I can like, feel his nervousness.

No I mean walking into a Starbucks or something, staring at your phone for 15 minutes but eavesdropping on people around you.

maaaaan, you really might be on to something. until now she only got overy emotional when we were getting intimate. gonna have to ask her if she wants to talk about something sooner or later

That might be a problem because i live in small town.

Because it's far less frequent that women are foward about hitting on men than men are about hitting on women. Plus nobody likes it when men scream because it is percieved as a violence precursor. Women's screams are likened to childish tantrums in public places.

Take a weekly trip out of the town.

Do girls have an ulterior motive for trying to befriend a socially awkward autist?

Again.

Do girls like when guys say stuff like "hope you have a nice weekend" or does that make them too beta / basedboy / cringy

Talking about when you're texting girls you like

Attached: Sneedstarcrusaders.png (1225x921, 2.32M)

orbiter material.

>I do need to be more blunt. :/ But I can like, feel his nervousness.
Made it look like it's something you're desiring and not something you're blaming him for. Bonus point if you do it in a situation when misinterpretation is almost impossible (e.g., when you are cuddling and showing affection).

That last part was less feminist than you typically come off as.

If you're good-looking, they'll like it. If you're not, they'll laugh at you once your back is turned, or they may not even wait.

Fuck you’re right. How do I politely brush her off when she tries to be nice and talk?

Well shit I forgot to add one big thing

OVER TEXT, like when you're texting and you say that

Attached: 1540671697069.png (796x398, 441K)

Looking for husband, is also awkward and is forcing herself out there to get you (done it myself).
Looking to fix you.
Looking for your help academically maybe?
Or I don't think you can ever go wrong being nice to someone you like, but people are confusing as fuck so who knows.

And there's your problem. Stop trying to be polite. If you're sure she's trying to use you for reinforcement or orbiter material, then be as dismissive as you feel is necessary. Give her the typical fuck-off signals. Go on your phone when she talks to you. Keep you eyes on your phone as she talks to you. Keep your answers to whatever she says as short and impersonal as possible. Getting ignored or disregarded fucks with women a lot more than they'd like you to know. She'll get the hint that she won't get any gratuitous kindness from you.

Cut out the "Have a nice weekend" and just leave it at "Later" or "Bye"