What is the best piece of life advice you can give me in one sentence?

What is the best piece of life advice you can give me in one sentence?

Attached: exp.jpg (1200x1200, 176K)

Live below your means

Learn to appreciate yourself and become the best possible version you can be, faggot.

Fpbp

The average human is too stupid to give advice

get money
fuck bitches

Happiness isn't and will never be a permanent state, it's your brain rewarding you for hard work.

Do the thing that makes you happy and try to ignore the constant negativity in our world

is this a jojo reference

Don’t try to be something you’re not, then you’re making these changes for someone else not yourself

Don’t use Jow Forums for advice.

Get out of this website.

Don't take your life so personally.

when someone did you wrong, always assume it was stupidity first instead of bad intentions

Be a giver, not a taker

Let it go

Never give up

Play sports, go to the gym, learn how to dance, join a club, something that pushes you to interact with people who you wouldn’t normally socialize, why? You might find something new that you could enjoy, you start getting new friends and getting invited to different things, parties, reunions, shit like that, you commonly see unlovable bastards over here who are way to late, not impossible but them not being willing.

Nobody is as aware or cares as much about you and your shit as they do themselves.

I was reading the Quran and there was a sentence that I found nice : ''Heaven lies at your mother's feet.''

this is the best advice easily

Things aren't always what they seem

You are the sum of your three closest friends.

People always say shit like this but what happens if you've never had friends?

Love comes when you least expect it

What if I only have one very close friend

Not him but I suppose those are zeroes.

live your life, never eat yellow snow.

0 + 0 + 0 = ???

Never trust a woman.

What the fuck did you just say about me you little bitch?

What does this even mean