What do when relatives give me ugly clothes as gifts

I know I should just take them and be grateful, but those are really ugly (fake designers logo made of fake gems tier) and I don’t want to wear them. I live really close to my family so they will ask me why don’t I wear them. What do?

Attached: 6EC93E52-D3A1-4120-B58D-34637C6C7B31.jpg (3888x2592, 1.92M)

Other urls found in this thread:

realityblurred.com/realitytv/2016/01/how-to-apply-for-hoarders-application/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nut up and rock that shit. You can find some occasions to dress funny.

Please halp! I look like fucking normie!

Dude...How can you rock fake Lois Vikton? This is my karma punishment for making fun of people wearing fake Balenciaga sneakers.

Wear it ironically.

Terrible!

Not as terrible as unironically caring about this stuff.

Wear them only when you visit your family. Thats what I do when i get shitty clothes gifts

Idk but I got your thread going. We could write books on wisdoms passed from elders and the significance of sacrifice of the self and the ego. You can accept a perspective that is not your own and be impervious to judgement. One day you may have a child and if he/she makes you an ashtray, you better go buy a pack of smokes even if you never have have before. It is you who operates this universe. Own that shit user! Do a good job with these things that you have made.

Barely got what you mean. I’m not getting kids what?

I do care. Back then expensive brand clothes gave me en extra motivation to work on my career.

good work on getting jewed I guess.
Designer clothes are for niggers.

Jew motivation is better than no at all. I mean there’re so many fancy dressed girls in my town and here I am in Chamel shirt.

Girls don't care the brands you wear, not the good ones at least.
Look up a color wheel and match, and get a tailor.
You can make every bit of clothing look decent, also stop buying shit with logos.

>Jew motivation is better than no at all.
Only if you use it as a stepping stone for some actual motivation. It's just sad, user.

donate them
if asked about it, say you fucked up washing them and they shrank

>stop buying shit with logos
I got logo shirt as gift, man

Barely is good enough. Kids are just an easy example.

Based

Just be honest that they don't look good on you.
Nearly nobody buys clothes for other people anymore.

I did and my sister (she got it) became upset. I feel so shit, maybe I should just take and wear it.

>tell parents i'm minimalist
>move frequently and live in small places
>beg them not to buy me anything
>they keep sending me fucking ugly ass clothes that don't fit and i don't want or need
they go to goodwill or the trash. they need to fucking STOP. especially if they don't even fucking fit me.
and it's not just clothes. one time right before I was about to move across the country my dad gave me a fucking gun safe. i don't even have a gun and if I did I wouldn't lock it in a fucking safe. I told him I don't need it, then I move. and he MAILS A MASSIVE 50 LB SAFE ACROSS THE COUNTRY TO ME. I sold it for like $40, he probably spent $150 on it plus $100 for shipping. and he says he's "poor". I just don't fucking understand. no matter what i say to them they just won't stop. they don't respect my choices at all.

No, some people need to be told that their "thoughtful" gifts are unthoughtful and don't look good/function/were useful. If you didn't, you'd allow those gifts to be appropriate and possibly be reconsidered for other gift giving events.

Sometimes we have to hurt people to help them.

You need to actually get angry at them for wasting their money. Hoarders will litterally spend themselves into debt to surround themselves with trinkety crap, ontop of showering their children with stuff that they think they need but they don't. This is where you share wishlists and don't accept anything that you don't need.

I've been trying for years and they won't stop. they're both broke and in debt and are both shopaholics and hoarders. my dad impulse buys junk on ebay. He has like 57 flashlights and only 3 of them work. no matter what i do or say they don't stop sending me stupid fucking shit.
i've requested that they send food, tea, honey etc if they're gonna get me anything, because those are at least useful. but i still get inundated with cheap walmart clothes 3 sizes too big, t-shirts they got for free somewhere that are men's xl (i'm women's s or xs)...my dad gave me a "hope chest" full of a bunch of stained up old silverware for stupid shit like 7 different grapefruit spoons. i could go on and on. he keeps broken baby toys he bought from the dollar store 25 years ago that would be a safety hazard to give to a kid. when i was a kid and tried to throw anything away, even a hole-ridden sock or an old stained up ripped folder, he'd pick it out of the trash and keep it.

no matter what i say to them they won't stop. i've tried for years. the more shit they send me the more hardcore minimalist i go because it gives me fucking anxiety.

>He has like 57 flashlights
And here I thought my granny was cray for having 5 despite never ever using one.

and that's not a joke, i counted them once. it was 57. he's probably bought more by now.

You need to call the hoarders show on them if they're in considerable debt.
realityblurred.com/realitytv/2016/01/how-to-apply-for-hoarders-application/