How to get a better gf?

How to get a better gf?

Shes fat, her pussy doesnt taste good but she lets me fuck her without a condom and i can put my dick in her chocolade factory and she is smart and i think she loves me. and her face looks good.

Its really unfair that there are guys with more attractive gfs than i have. What to do?

>pic somewhat related

Attached: 1537297803131.jpg (960x1280, 230K)

be grateful. I fucked models yet I still pine for that 4/10 slampig who wprshipped me.
Now that I've reversed back to incelhood, I can only wish to fuck 4s.

I'll take her off your hands :^)

>What to do?
Give her to me

I've fucked 4/10 "models" too man.

What a whiny faggot. I hope she breaks up with your insecure, thirsty for validation, mentally underage ass.

Make her not fat maybe her vagina freshens up when there's less sweat involved. Also she'll be grateful you encouraged her.

no, I used to be outgoing and popular and shit

What happened?

>unfair
How is it unfair? You asked her out and made her your gf in the first place.

>I fucked models yet I still pine for that 4/10 slampig who wprshipped me.
Lol. There must be something seriously wrong with your self-image if this is really the case.

Haha man this board is pathetic. I've never seen people cope more with the fact they can't do better than fat chicks.

Here's an idea, Einstein. Maybe help her lose weight. Seems like she's good for you overall.

Excuse me i meant to quote this guy

>her pussy doesnt taste good
No pussy tastes good. All vaginas are disgusting.

Most of them, yes. But not always.

I've eaten out 3 girls in my life. With 2 of them, they tasted kinda meh. Not bad, but meh.

But 1 girl her pussy tasted delicious. I can't even describe the taste but it turned me on like crazy.

I'll never understand the appeal of eating pussy. I mean, I'm a depraved bastard but the thought of consuming another man's fluids is enough to deter me from ever doing it.

>Consuming another man's fluids
Why does pussy make you think of guzzling some guy's cum? Are you gay?

Seconding . What happened?

Maybe it's projection but I've have sex with enough girls who went home to their bfs right after I came in them to not have these kinds of concerns.

So you are obsessed with other men's cum. That's called being gay.

Both of you go to the gym together

Weight can be lost. Tell her you're starting to get interested in going to a gym or something and ask if she'd like to join you and be your work out buddy. Get fit together and suddenly you both are 10/10.

Big presumption there.

Well she was the first girl on tinder who wanted to go on a date with me and we had sex on the first date.

It wasnt a "ohh shes so cute" date more like "yeah why not" date.

Leave ur gf, you don't deserve her

Superficial faggot. Help her get fit if the weight is such a big deal to you

>girlfriending a girl who gives it up on the first day you meet her
lmao just end it now

Lucky fuck, I love chubby girls with cute faces.
I also love anal.
The nasty tasting pussy is your only draw back but if she is good to you then you are fucking blessed.

I feel you. It’s hard not to get jelly of guys with skinny gfs. You need to make a decision. Either dump her or make peace with her looks. Chances are you have a low sexual market value if you’re already with a fat girl, so make your decision wisely and be prepared for the long drought. You remember that time, right? It sucked dick and that’s why you have a fat gf in the first place. It’s hard for you to compete in the dating market. So base your decision on whether you want a fat gf or be single. Remember that being single sucks after some time no matter how attractive it seems right now.

Peaked in high school lmao

Thin her down. Work out yourself. She'll catch on real quick.

I mean, I'm off for fat girls just because I'm not going to be that scrawny, whipped dog that you always see following his wife around Walmart while she rides one of those fucking scooters. I'm not attracted to them. I don't want to touch them the same way I want to touch more provocatively shaped women.
But, I never lead them on like you. I don't treat pussy like it's water and I can trash whatever just to have it.

Tell her. If you're serious, you'll be able to tell her.
Alternatively, start going to the gym yourself you fucking idiot. Maybe when she's with a musclebound chad she'll want to become apex prime alpha stacy material. If she doesn't you'll be able to be with whoever you want.

If I was still single I'd fuck the shit out of her, fat girls are much more loyal and easy to please. They can always lose weight too, just give her some time and encouragement.