Be me

>be me
>last year in school
>about to finish
>incredibly pretty girl is in my biology class
>my friend told me that she is very friendly
>im too much of a pussy to even add her on snapchat
>even if i did, i dont know what to talk about
>my friend told me that she is desperate for anyone to talk to, since most of the guys just want to pipe her
how do i man up?

Attached: ffs.jpg (653x490, 95K)

What do you have left to lose if you at least try? It's your last year.

It's now or never. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. The first step is always the hardest.

I don't know. It's like, the overthinking part of mine, that is stopping me. Perfect example - what do i talk about?

I guess. My friend told me, that he was rejected so many times he doesn't give a shit no more and just talks with women freely.

>I don’t know what to talk about
Just ask her questions. What do you like to do? Where are u from? Seen any good movies? It’s that simple. Just don’t start talking about ur self for God’s sake.

In the end, the only thing we regret are the chances we didn't take and regret is a short word, but it stretches on forever. Don't look back and say, "Maaaaan, I wish I had just tried."

I'd never do that. My life is as boring as it is. There's nothing to talk about from my side apart from spending time on video games and talking about my cat.

I'm just afraid, that if she will start talking about her problems I will have no clue how to respond.

As daunting as it seems, there really isn't a chance until you take one. Just go in there and try your best. After all, you have something to gain, but nothing to lose. You can always fall back on talking about music, or plans after graduating, or interesting/bad courses you've taken, activities you've done, just any small talk. Build things from the ground up. Just go for it.

The fact you have this opportunity and decide not to pursue it proves that you are incapable of adding to the gene pool and humanity would actually benefit if you castrated yourself.

Just do it or kill yourself faggot

Women love talking about themselves. I'm boring too but I was still able to talk for hours with this girl because I just asked her about her hobbies and shit. I swear she talked about some indian movie she saw for at least a hour and a half. Just let her talk and ask questions sporadically and you'll be fine

can you give an indepth example

damn. gives me hope. but now the bigger obstacle, how could I add her on snapchat without just coming off as a creep?

Just make sure to do it AFTER you've spoken to her IN PERSON for the first time. If things go relatively well, just offhandedly ask her if she has any social network accounts or anything.

You miss 100% shots you don't take. Don't have regrets.

There's not much to it really. When I first got to know her better we talked a lot about our childhoods and where we came from and stuff like that. It's not really about wht you say, if there's chemistry between you the conversation will flow by itself. Just listen to what she says and act like you care about it. Bring something in the discussion so it's not one-sided but mostly just ler het talk, girls love to be heard.
You got the wrong mindset and seem to lack confidence. No one comes off as a creep by adding someone on snap, unless you actually have creepy intentions. Hell you don't even have to talk to her, once the ice is broken and you've talked to her a bit you can ask her out straight up. Chatting with girls is mostly useless.

The worst that can happen is that she says, "No."

It's not like it's the end of the god damn world. Grow a pair of balls and do it, or you're going to sit there and cry while you watch someone braver than you take your opportunity away. THAT will be worthy of regret.

You wanna look back and regret being a pussy who was too afraid to try? No. Nobody does.

might seem that I want to pipe her, but I dont actually want to. the reason I want to talk to her, is because my friend who was friends with her told me how lonely and desperate she is to find someone to talk to that isn't there just to smash her a week later.

But are you romantically interested in her ? Do you want a relationship with her ? It's ok to want to fuck an attractive girl. Or do you just want to talk with her out of altruism ? Cause those are entirely different situations.

see, it's a mixed bag in my head.

part of me would like to get together, part of me would just like to be friends.

of course, the reason I think of that, is because I'm a huge beta, never had asked a girl out before and now I'm turning 19 soon.

>the overthinking part of mine, that is stopping me. Perfect example - what do i talk about?
Talk about whatever. If she was to talk to you, then she’ll respond. I was in a similar situation with a cute girl this semester who I was worried I would never see again. But I finally texted her out of the blue this week with some dumb pretense for starting the conversation, and now we’re already making plans to meet up when she gets back from vacation. You’d be surprised how easy it is if you just bite the bullet and go for it.

well shit. I might as well go for it.

any ideas on how to start the convo? all I've come up with is just plain cringe like "I noticed that you're quite lonely in biology class, wanna talk?"

Then decide what you truly want. Between you and I, I can pretty much guarantee you that you don't want to be friends, you're just not ready to assume your interest in her.

>all I've come up with is just plain cringe like "I noticed that you're quite lonely in biology class, wanna talk?"
Yeah nah, don't talk to her like you're doing her a favor. Just say hey and start the discussion with something mundane, like something that happened in class or whatever. You just gotta find one thing you share with her to break the ice. Avoid texting her too much, talk to her in real life. Texting should be mostly for setting up dates or small talk, not getting to know her.

You have the mutual experience of that biology class, start with something specific about that. Even something as simple as
>hey how is your grade so far in bio

how do i get that flow going? i'm pretty dead inside

It won't always happen. Some girls are kinda stuck up and won't talk to guys who aren't in their social circle or who don't seem cool enough. With those you'll clearly feel that you're bothering them. Some girls are just very friendly and will happily talk with anyone. With those girls you can make small talk easily but them coming to talk to you doesn't mean anything and you usually won't have real, honest conversations with them. Then there's the middle ground, girls who have their own friend group and won't necessarily come towards you but are still approachable. You can meet those through mutual friends, a shared hobby/interest, having a class together, etc. Usually you can break the ice with something small, like a particularily hard exam, something funny that happened, anything really. Once that's done you can try to get to know her better, like you would with a guy you just met. Where you're from, isn't that teacher funny, man that exam was hard as fuck.... Now if there's a chemistry that creates, you'll find that talking to her just happens naturally. If you notice that she doesn't seem invested in the conversation or doesn't reciprocate your enthusiasm, that might be a bad sign. Honestly just go out there and do it with many women until you know how it works.