Do you fuck girls raw? I’m tired of using condoms but I’m scared of STDs and pregnancy

Do you fuck girls raw? I’m tired of using condoms but I’m scared of STDs and pregnancy.

Attached: A5747184-15D5-49CB-BE18-CCE3B9FBCCCB.jpg (1024x714, 93K)

I have and always regret it after. I am paranoid and always get tested for STDs after. Fucking with a condom is terrible too, though so pick your poison. I have a gf who is on birth control and I fuck raw. Being able to fuck without a condom without worry is the only reason for monogamy imo. We’ve actually done some MFF threesomes and the condom with the other chick kinda ruins it for me.

Have steady gf so do fuck her raw. Absolutely hate condoms so I understand your pain. But it is kind of risky to fuck random hook ups raw.

>"The wages of sin is death"
I only fuck raw because it feels wrong to insulate myself from the consequences of my poor life decisions. For the same reason I feel guilty when eating artificially sweetened food.

Wife has an IUD. Fuck her raw but when she's ovulating she makes me pull out

If I got laid as much as I’d like to I’d have caught something or gotten someone pregnenat by now even with the plan bs. Just nofap to have an ultra sensitive dick and use a condom. That’s what I have to do, otherwise I’m not staying hard enough to fuck wrapped

I literally can't keep an erection with a condom. I'd rather play russian roulette.

Usually I fuck with condom the first and second time, but then get her to get a std test so I can fuck her raw

take tests and pull out, also don't just fuck anyone with a hole

Meh, i‘ve never had sex with a condom on my whole life. There might have been two attempts, but we took it off again pretty soon. I regularly get tested and i am 100% std free.
i‘ve been doing this since 18 years and in that time i had about 20 different partners. I swear, people are just paranoid af.

You probably need bigger condoms

You're fucking retarded

With girlfriends if they are on the pill, always wrap it up with FWB or "strangers"

second this, had the same problem and with condoms splitting which is terrifying with one night stands.. took me way too long to realise condom sizes weren't just marketing bullshit

I had sex with like 8 or 9 girls, including threesomes - used a condom literally once.

Never caught anything and never got anyone pregnant.

I'm a terrible example though. I'm a statistical anomaly that caused some kid somewhere to get his gf pregnant with tins while also catching 3 different STDs because his dick briefly touched the pussy lips while they were making out and putting a condom on.

You should of course always wear a condor.

Fuck yeah, raw if I know the hoe, if not well condom always

same. female, but been sleeping around for the past 8 years (about 20 partners) and rarely used protection. never had a pregnancy scare, and never had a test come back positive for anything. not sure how i got so lucky lol. i'm a lot more discerning when it comes to sex partners than i used to be, but i did fuck a couple of gross dudes when i was a teen.

Absolutely not. Only if I question the “cleanliness” of who I’m about to fuck. But then again, I go out of my way to only fuck girls I know would be clean.

When it’s a new fuck, I strap up for the first round. But usually mid-way through, I tell them I will take it off. Or just take it off while they watch in silence and we continue

Condoms just suck. Nothing like filling a pussy with your cum. There is absolutely nothing like it

8 sex partners in my life time, only a few of them were drunken poor decisions. only used a condom less than 5 times in my life. I did have to pay for an abortion 1 time, and I do have hep C, but htat's from my IV drug days, don't use drugs any more. i'm 27. now I just want a good girl who will be sweet for me and who I can win bread for. and have a few kids with. TFW

Condoms always. Even good girls can carry stuff. I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Attached: use a condom.png (400x257, 141K)

> Have a girlfriend
> Wait 3 months
> Me and my girlfriend do the STD test

3 months is because then you make sure you don't give any false negatives (given she is not cheating you)

Only if I know the girl.

I fucked raw my last two fwb BUT I know them for years before we started fucking and I know they are clean.

Stopped after a pregnancy scare.

T. Gay Ass Nibaa or Virgin 14 year old autist retard.

So basically, I gotta get the rubbers for everybody except girls I know I can trust?

virgin, but I don't think I could bring myself to have sex with anyone before they get an STD test. I'm sort of inherently distrustful and would worry that they are one of those aids people that get off on spreading their disease, or that they just don't know they have an STD. I know it's a little paranoid, but that's how I get around choices that could potentially impact you forever

Why would you ever fuck someone who isn't your gf? The risk is higher, and at the same time it's nowhere nearly as pleasurable. Sounds like a shitty deal.

Always have and always will

Pullin out works, but with the catch of you only have to fuck it up once.

i've rolled the STD dice about 20 times now.... still winning! Woot

also get tested regularly if you are doing this

Whores

You can't trust anyone. Not even "sterile" girls because they lie about being sterile. You can only trust a vasectomy.

There is no "trust". Only "hope", because when they feel the call of motherhood they will break the promise without giving a shit about you.

You know what killed Eazy-E?
It was an STD.
Called HIV

Yeah, shame he was gay

condoms kill all the fun. pulling out works fine if you aint a pussy with no self control

is dick disease and a life sentence really worth the 3 minutes of pleasure tho

yes, very much so
and that only happens if you can't evauate a woman properly

THIS. The only thing in life that gives me ANY pleasure is sex and especially the feel of smashing a hot, new pussy raw.

but if you get a dick disease, women won't want to give you their pussy
and a kid could also limit the amount of puss you get if they find out

find an infertile broad and fuck that forever

The same pussy gets old. That said, me and my girlfriend have a MFF every six months or so. I have to wear a condom with the other girl though, which sucks

I do, but I've been fucking the same girl for the last six years, so I'm not worried about it.

This is what, "Fuck her raw" means now. Thank again internet.