One chance at life

>one chance at life
>be ugly

How do I live knowing for most people I barely register as a human being?

Attached: 13tmag-fassbender-t-2-facebookJumbo.jpg (1050x549, 124K)

Luckily, skin and hairs are the two most important factors to beauty. Those are areas you can actively improve, so that‘s a win.
Ofc there are faces that will never be just stunning, no matter how much effort you put in. But improve what you can and idk, get fucking bitter about the rest. I think there‘s no sane and powerful way to deal with ugliness. Sorry user.

Get a haircut and fix your face. Like 90% of everyone who's like "boohoo I'm ugly I'm gonna kill myself" aren't bad looking at all, they just have like shitty autism hair and don't smile in pictures. Also they have insanely unrealistic standards and only want a 10/10 virgin stacey gf.

If your face is REALLY fucked up, like those people who got in motorcycle accidents or tried to have a chimp as a pet or whatever, that's what plastic surgery is for.

What if you're balding and look bad bald

Wear a hat.

I mean, if it‘s really having a huge toll on your life, why not make it a priority to improve that area? Get hair transplantation for example. Why not? Is it better to suffer from going bald just to feel morally superior because „you would never do that“? Pffffshshshh

>one chance at life
>be insecure

Attached: 1556310010674.png (1571x955, 2.99M)

Well, I'm a college student and plan to be studying for a long time. Hair transplantations aren't cheap. I'm not saying I'm morally above it. Everyone is hard wired to want to look good to others. I'm just saying it's a matter of priorities in my situation.

Where‘s a will, there‘s a way, user.
Also, there are hair replacements that you can‘t tell are fake. The visible ones are just poorly done and cheap af.
T. Hairdresser

Same but with low self esteem

>Everyone is hard wired to want to look good to others.

There's a ugly girl for you out there.

How do I even know what haircut looks good on my face? Also my face is round and feminine which is terrible for a man, I have a weakass chin and can't grow a good beard.

The only thing I have is decent skin because I make a point of taking care of it.

What? That's a true statement

If your ugly ass dad was able to fuck your ugly ass mom and produce your ugly ass face, you can meet another ugly-ass girl out there like your parents and her parents did.

Why do you idiots fall for this blatant copy pasta bait from Jow Forums?

>one chance @ life
>lives

is it over for me?

Nobody can really look terrible bald, though. At worst, it's just jarring on women, but you come to get used to it.

I get good looking girls

What the hell is autism hair?

Preferably a MAGA one.

Go to an actual hair stylist you unimaginative fuck