Have you ever been rejected by your crush? How did it go?

Have you ever been rejected by your crush? How did it go?

Attached: resizer--575x550.jpg (575x550, 38K)

In the short term, I moved on.

The bigger lesson I learned was to stop having crushes. I don't pussyfoot around being attracted to someone. If I know enough to like them, I know enough to ask them out.

/thread

>crush

The last time I had a crush was like 9th grade or something.

I have been rejected by girls, but it's like falling off a bike when you're learning to ride. The first time is the worst only because of how bad you think it is, but then afterwards you realize how silly the whole thing is and you move on.

sucked

oh shit same. Last time I felt that powerful an attraction was also 9th grade. Kinda miss it.
But yeah I'm used to rejection. What sucks is that when I think things are going well I tell my friends and my sister, then they reject me and it's awkward when they ask how that whole thing is going
Then I tell myself not to tell them next time, but I always get too excited and do it anyways

I professed my feelings for her and she told me she'd talk to me later. She wrote me a note and gave it to me before I went home. It said she was cursed.

Kind of ruined my weekend. I hung in there because I was an idiot teenager.

She talked me into an open relationship. She was in the grade ahead of me. I thought she was more mature and believed her crap.

Then she proceeded to talk to me about the other guys she slept with.

I felt like I was dying everyday.

Eventually I realized that no matter how I felt about her, I deserved to be treated better. I still remember the exact place in the building I came to this realization.

I cut her out of my life after that.

She's tried to apologize about 15 times in the past 10 years. I just ignore it.

Even in an open relationship, there is no reason to go into the details of sex with other people unless everyone involved is ok with it.

>10 years
How good is that dick? But good for you

Rejected officially? Nope. I was too pussy to ever tell a crush about my feelings. I did some beta shit like asking their friends to help me out. Didn’t go well most of the time

I never had a crush in my life.

The overbearing tasks of keeping someone happy until they get bored of you overwhems any romantic feelings.

She destroyed me. But im healing.

Fpbp. Best mentality to have.

We went out once.
I low-key got rejected.
I took it to heart and tarnished my own reputation because of it.

I moved on, but it seems like she hates my guts now. Oh well, if it's optimal, she and her hideous friends will leave.

Back when I was like 11 I kind of let a girl know I liked her and she rejected me. It's funny, when I was in middle school a guy asked me if I liked her because the guys knew I liked someone but they didn't know who. I wanted to say 'I used to' but I said no. Since then, never asked someone out unless I had a feeling I had a chance. I'm pretty good at comparing myself to check compatibility.

She let me down gently. Twice, because I'm stubborn and a retarded asshole.
[spoiler]Only girl I ever asked out. The second rejection was more than 6 years ago. I'm ready to die.[/spoiler]

fuck that's right this isn't [your retarded home board] shit shit shit

Attached: have a seat.jpg (600x450, 106K)

I moved on. Its whatever. Glad i did cuz then i wouldnt be with my SO right now

you'll fail a hundred times before you truly succeed once.

Yes. Well...i asked her out a few weeks ago and she said yes. We went on a date but since i'm socially inapt and had no idea what to do it was extremely awkward. I couldn't keep up the conversations since i was nervous as fuck... She ignored my messeges afterwards...

I still love her though and i hate myself for not being able to fuctionate like a normal human being. I'll try to work on myself tho and try again a few month later. I might have a little chance since she said yes for the frst time...

Attached: 1556112243424s.jpg (250x250, 8K)

heart wrenching

>I still love her, though
You should not be saying that. It's unhealthy.

Attached: OoIoLyX.jpg (1080x1294, 131K)

It sucked because she actually liked me first, but I took too long to confess and she already found someone else.

Attached: 1558205856675.gif (260x317, 3.81M)

I know this feel too

Many times, last time was this girl at work. I asked her out two weeks before she quit and she said no. Then I found out she banged this cringy borderline rapist coworker a while back. Since then I stopped caring about women completely.

Also, a friend of mine said this ex crush of mine recently dated a bunch of bad dudes and is in a rough spot in life right now. I was actually indifferent and not revenge happy at all. Guess I really moved on, so can you OP.

why is it unhealthy?