Does this mean anything

I see myself as an incel, but tonight I made out with a cute girl a couple of times. But she didnt want to go home together, is there a chance for me, or am I still incel without a Way out?

Attached: 1C6FCAC8-B717-446C-8438-D9C198EC0414.jpg (840x854, 551K)

Bump

Nobody wants to help me?:(

Maybe she just wants to take it slow. Do you have her number?

Who the fuck are you?

Incels don’t make out with girls, congrats

You made progress. Progress is not linear though. Use the confidence you gained and take the next step. Think of it as a game of roulette. The more chances you take, the more likely you'll win big. Sure, you'll fail too, but nobody except you remembers that

Yes I have

Thanks pal:)

You make a good point user, I’m happy to have made out with qt’s, but how do I take it further and actually have sex with them?

Do you go straight from dribbling the ball in the backyard to the NBA? Just shoot for making out again. If you radiate your thirst, it will turn her off. Remember, cute girls have dozens, if not hundreds of guys who ONLY want to fuck them. If you come across as the same, you won't get the chance (unless you are Chad). Get good at making out. Practice. Read up on it if you must. If you are a very good kisser she'll be curious as to what else you might be good at.

But you must know its difficult to know how to kiss, when you are very drunk

So don't get drunk. Have a drink or two to loosen up and fake it if you must, but stay sober. You are making excuses which is a common problem with incels and people (i.e. women) hate that.

Im just a Ladies man when im drunk, when im not drunk, I Think its weird and pathetic to act like that. But me being sober or tipsy never did anything good for me with the girls

So all that's changing is your perception of your actions based on your state of mind then? Then change your perception.

Not fucking girls is weird and pathetic right? Or at least not desirable.

If the way you act while drunk is getting you results, then why not go that route? Seems like you might be more interesting because you aren't so stuffy when drunk

Its not that easy, I get embarresed by it, so I just cant physically get myself to commit to having fun. I guess its some sort of insecurity or anxiety

Again, you are making excuses. Drink to loosen up or once you are drunk then stop so you can perform. Either that or get so good at making out that you can do it very well drunk

>see's self as incel
>made out with girl
>girl didn't want to go home with him despite making out with him
Like, what?
Okay so you think you're an incel type even though you made out with a girl. The girl who made out with you for some reason didn't want to go home with you and this makes you think its "too late" for you for some reason some how?

What the fuck? Is this post even in English?
Why would someone who made out with you... I don't... incel? You're clearly not any more.

Stop asking Jow Forums anyway. This board is for cold bitter people like me and trolls.
You can't rely on the advice here.
Fucking cunts comparing having sex to being in the NBA. Do you know why they do it? Its to manipulate you into putting it onto a pedestal.

Just fuck off.

Well what should I do

>But she didnt want to go home together, is there a chance for me, or am I still incel without a Way out?

So?

This should teach you a lesson. Not every girl you kiss will end up being your gf or wife.

how old are you?

She doesn't want to be with you. That's okay. It's fine to be an incel but it's not okay to be a woman hater.

Message her tomorrow.

You are an incel if you identify as an incel. It sounds like it's time you stopped thinking of yourself as an incel.

>comparing having sex to being in the NBA
It’s just a fucking analogy. You don’t get good at anything without practice/educating yourself is the point