If you try to kiss a girl in private and she says no and then tells you she likes other guys...

If you try to kiss a girl in private and she says no and then tells you she likes other guys, would it better to basically let her leave or should you still act confident and tell her you can still have sex and convince her basically?

I did the first thing but what if she actually wanted it on the inside?

Attached: 1558008966754.png (1410x948, 711K)

She says no, she means no on the inside too. Never assume that she actually wants it.

>convince her basically?
This is how people get pussy. You gotta be right there on the edge of rape.

The word no can only be changed when she sees you in a different way, but that is very unlikely so dont bother pursuing it any further.

dude, there is no edge, No is no. After that it is rape even if she shows little resistance.

If she says "no I dont want yo ugly stanky ass" you should dip before you are arrested for sexual assault no means no. Though Jow Forumsocate fags would prolly say yeah and suck it up and commit some rape.

He was ironic

You give advice to the wrong person. I already got my pussy.

Can you convince her verbally without it being rape?

That's why people here ain't getting any. Girls gotta make you work for it. Can't just give up at the first sign of defeat.

Course you can. Just don't rape her. Pretty reasonable

says the rapist

But I'm really not.

you cannot negotiate desire

That sounds really cool but, yes you can.

you are if she said no but you kept going.

only out of pity, which many women wont do.

if a girl is not attracted to you, there is almost nothing you can do to change that

Be more assertive. She wants you to assert your dominance over her and demonstrate how much of a man you are.

Unless, you’re a closet homosexual. You aren't a faggot are you?

No you're just being silly. Satan is right. That makes you attractive. There are many ways to manipulate people and change their minds.

You arent suppose to manipulate its bad who ever does it!

You manipulate me right now. You manipulate mom to get cookies. You manipulate boss to get raise. You are supposed to manipulate people. Manipulate isn't a bad word.