Doesn't answer my dm's

>doesn't answer my dm's
>blocks me
What did she mean by this?

pic not related

Attached: 1557766836239.jpg (1080x1080, 1.4M)

That’s a shit test.
Beat the challenge by showing up at her house with flowers. Might as well bring duct tape, rope, a crowbar, and a gun...

Not OP. But i'm unironically planning something similar. She is ghosting me so i thought i'll try to meet her at a festival i know she goes to this summer and try again .___.

Would that be a creepy move?

Attached: 1518952632547.png (646x595, 280K)

It means she does not want to talk to you or is bi-polar and wants you to talk to her.

Die you ever think about that maybe she's ghosting you because she's not interested?

She said yes for the first time, we had a date but i was too nervous and retarded so it went terribly. Even tho she was trying to bring up new topics constantly. I was too anxious and autist...

I just want a second chance..

No that shit is desperate. You do that shit when you're both in love.

Well she said yes for the first time so she must find me somewhat attractive...

You mean in the past?

Look at your situation now

>ghosted
>pressed
>stalkerish

She found you somewhat attractive*
Keyword found.

Just move on, she didn't think twice about moving on herself.

>Look at your situation now

Well i absolutely deserved to be ghosted. I wouldn't have replied to my messeges if i were her aswell.. They were pretty stupid. But i wasnt desperate or anything i wrote her only one time, she didn't reply so i gave up.

If i didn't messeged the way i did she might have responded...

But anyway why shouldn't i give it another try? Worst thing that can happen is i get rejected once again...

Dignity my man.

And you never chase what left you. That will just embolden them and make them flee for you even moree.

>dignity

I just don't care about such things i guess..

>And you never chase what left you

I didn't give her any other options desu.

>I just don't care about such things i guess..
And that is why she will never like her

>I didn't give her any other options desu.

Just stop this now man. This is relationships 101

>And that is why she will never like her

yeah you are right. that was quite stupid of me to say that.

>This is relationships 101

Could you elaborate pls?

Never chase what left you

What if i'm not chasing just casually give it another try and see what happens? It's not like i'm gonna keep trying if i know for sure she doesn't want it. But that's not the case...

Before we go any further

How long has it been since the 'ghosting'

How did you get 'ghosted'

how long were you together?

>It's not like i'm gonna keep trying if i know for sure she doesn't want it

And

How clear could you possibly you want it. You literally got ghosted.

We were classmates. We were both the quiet type i guess so we never really talked. I've always had a crush on her but i never asked her out or talked to her since i was quite depressed at the time and severly anxious. Anyways one year later we had a class reunion kinda stuff, where her best friend insisted that i should talk to her. So i decided that fuck it, i'll ask her out. A few days later i messeged her and she said yes. We had a date but as i've already said it didn't go quite well.

I messeged her the night after the date something really dumb. I hated myself because i fucked it up.. It was something like sarcastically asking "Well femanon.... round 2 next week?xddddd" and after something like "Thank you for coming btw, and sorry that i was a fucking retard" I can't really translate it properly to english sorry.

She didn't answer anything to this. It was about a month ago.

>So i decided that fuck it, i'll ask her out. A few days later i messeged her and she said yes. We had a date but as i've already said it didn't go quite well.

Good fuckin job. Not many have the balls to ask their crush out.

>It was something like sarcastically asking "Well femanon.... round 2 next week?xddddd"

That's cool but too soon my man! wait a 5-7 days for asking another one. Also doesn't help to ask how she is if you care, and build some rapport.

>"Thank you for coming btw, and sorry that i was a fucking retard"

Thank you for coming? lol

What did you do in the date?

--

Anyway given this new information, my advice still stands. Don't chase her, she clearly isn't interested.

And what your planning, she'll be able to sniff from a mile away. I mean, go to the concert or w/e, but don't make her your sole focus, like at all. If you see her, say hi! That's casual. Go there for yourself and have fun.

>What did you do in the date?

There is a hill in the middle of our capital. It's a quite common tourist attraction where i live because you can see the whole city from there and it's beautiful. We met there and we were just walking there and tried to talk.

>don't make her your sole focus, like at all. If you see her, say hi! That's casual. Go there for yourself and have fun.

yeah that is exactly what i was planning to do.

user, you need to respect yourself more. If the other party isn't chasing you as much as you're chasing them, forget about them. You deserve better.

Mother fucker, I literally have the same situation and same plan

?

I didn’t get blocked like OP though

I mean what kind of woman would "chase" a man? I think it's obviously my job to try to make it work if i something of her.

Stop caring so much. You're going to learn this lesson again and again until the apathy finally kicks in.

There's no reason to be this invested in a girl so early, your brain is playing tricks on you

Well what I mean by "chase" is they give you as much attention as you give them.
You shouldn't actually pursue girls until they like you. That's gonna get you labeled as a creep.

lol. move on

Girls do 80% of the chasing. It's only the man who initiates

You're full of shit. It can be turned around. I had. Plot twist; I ended up dumping her one year later.
Everyone else, don't listen to this inexperienced retard that takes all his knowledge about relationships from animes and other well informed places

Would you mind sharing your story, user? I'm quite interested.

Never said it can't be turned around lol
hold your horses there jimmy