EXPLAIN HOW TO GET A GF TO ME OR I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU! DON'T DUMB IT DOWN INTO SOME VAGUE SHIT! EXPLAIN HOW TO GET A...

EXPLAIN HOW TO GET A GF TO ME OR I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU! DON'T DUMB IT DOWN INTO SOME VAGUE SHIT! EXPLAIN HOW TO GET A GF TO ME RIGHT NOW OR I'LL LITERALLY FUCKING KILL YOU! WHAT THE FUCK IS BEING MYSELF? WHAT THE FUCK IS HAVING SEX? DON'T DUMB IT DOWN OR I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!!!!

Attached: 25E82A31-1E15-47FB-BCF7-F693C00DA7E7.jpg (996x1069, 422K)

Just be yourself

BE PATIENT YOU DUMB FUCK, THE BEST KINDA GF YOU CAN GET ARE THOSE WHO APPEAR AT THE BEST MOMENT.

Stop wanting a girlfriend and just be horny.

Imma kill you for you unsensitiveness user

FUCK OFFFUCKOFF FUCK OFFF NONE OF THIS IS HELPFUL FUCKING EXPLAIN IT TO ME

Attached: 6BE5A4A9-9D46-4F5B-A52D-1C396488B7F0.png (440x448, 152K)

Hahahaha

Better hope you have good life RNG

>use shitty quick-fix advice
>get shitty girlfriend
>have shitty breakup
>worse off than before
i just predicted the next few months of your life lol

Not op but I've been patient for almost 30 years

At some point you just have to admit you're fucking up

Us: Go meet people and build a social life within circles in which you are comfortable. Meet women the way you meet any friends. Be yourself. Click with someone, see where it goes. If it fails let go and move on. If not, well, there you go.

You:
>Stays in.
>Keeps watching pua videos
>Keeps asking pol types for advice

I DONT GET IT GUYS!!! YOURE SPEAKING IN RIDDLES!

At least you have ascended to wizardhood

Attached: 1553081249073.jpg (600x600, 31K)

Try knowing new friends around town, thats a good start, they can be males, ONCE THAT IS DONE and you keep expanding your web of Friends, eventually a girl might come in

The only three possible actual fuckups:

Not meeting enough people or building and networking in a setting that works and is comfortable to you.

Failing incredibly hard at recognizing when there's a connection, or someone likes you (ye olde "no one could possibly want me" insecurity is common here. No one perceives you like you do. They'll have their own opinions of you and they will always be totally different, for the better or the worse and they'll see things in you you may never see in yourself)

Pursuing the wrong type of girl. As in, you're a fat d&d nerd Asperger's dude and fixate yourself on the Instagram model archetype who do not associate with your type at all, or just girls you think are pretty who were nice to you once, when you should be aiming for another tabletop rpg nerd with the aspies. I don't claim to know anything about you or assume anything. That's just a good example, though extreme, as a failure I see I alot of incels or lonely fags do.

#2 is right on the money

okay bro. here is how it is. girls want someone sensitive. but they dont want YOU to be sensitive. they want you to listen to them be sensitive and bitchy. basically you gotta memorize what they life like so you can repeat it back to them and impress them.
the real trick is to show interest and then immediately withdraw it from them. spend all of a day flirting with someone and talking with them and then dont even acknowledge them for the rest of the week. repeat process until they get horny as fuck and then capitalize on it. works every time.

Attached: aa.png (600x539, 449K)

Step 1: Meet a cute dumb girl from another country through 4ch, Discord or otherwise
Step 2: Fall in love with her
Step 3: Try to think of a way to import her or meet her IRL, realize you have no money/resources to do so, and helplessly cope for maybe a few years
Step 4: Both of you are probably crazy, so something bad will probably happen, and you will break up
Step 5: Suffer every day, but you also found out how to get a girlfriend

basically a lot of people love talking about themselves.

God I fucking hate people that do this with a burning passion. I want someone to have interesting and intelligent conversations with. If I need to vent I'll tell you "I need to vent." If you don't respond and never bring up anything interesting to talk about I'll cut you off.

have sex

Oí, that sounds like a personal story.
I'm right user?

Have sex

Not OP, but similar rowboat. I think I just need sex for my mental health it's been over a year and really I just need to get my brain chemicals going again.

>Step One
Research how to build social skills. There was this one book written apparently by an autistic man who studied patterns in social skills for years and was able to become a normie/chad, though I can't remember its name currently.

>Step Two
Involve yourself in social circles, both online and in the real world. This links back to step one; you should be doing both steps at the same time.
Make smalltalk with people about an interest or other subject you heard them bring up; be sure to present yourself as relaxed and down-to-earth, rather than forced or awkward. Become friends with people, both male and female.
Social media is an option but not nearly as neccessary as people here make it out to be. Even if you have no social media accounts, you can still just ask friends for their phone number.

>Step Three
Now here it is. The secret sauce. This will apply to pretty much any attempt at building a relationship, regardless of who it is.
You need to already be good friends with the girl in question. This means being able to hold a good conversation with her about shared interests, and genuinely caring for each other on a (not neccessarily romantic) level.
Ease her into spending more personal time with you, if you aren't already: take her to the movies, visit the beach together, visit each other's houses, buy gifts for each other, etc. Converse with her about lower-level personal topics, such as other friendships she has, family, her relationship experience, etc. She'll probably be able to read that you're trying to advance with her, and if she isn't interested, she'll probably communicate it to you one way or another.
Eventually, ask her about her feelings regarding you, about your friendship status, and then if she'd want to be your girlfriend. As aforementioned, you'd have picked up signals by now of whether or not asking this in the first place is a good idea.

This is all very basic advice, and most normies will tell you about the same thing.

How do I get female friends? I never had one, but I have plenty of male ones. Do I need to pick hobbies for the sole purpose of meeting women?

Just treat them about the same way as you'd treat male friends. It's really not that hard.

That's what I've been doing, which leads me to never meeting any in the first place.

it's not hard you have to invest 100% on you to become more socially attractive (money, status, looks, clothes, strenght), increase your worth.
Bitches will come

>Keeps asking pol types for advice

kek, rent free

Yes :(

Don’t get with a girl and realize it takes effort after two years and leave

Mine left me just last week, user. It's not worth it. Just get good friends who love you for who you are, and work on your goals. Eat healthy, don't stay at home 24/7 and make an effort to go outside.

when you socialize and try to date you have to create a version of yourself that's kind of like a character
dress in a certain way and talk in a certain way
it's not being fake but at the end of the day you are kind of creating something for other people to consume
once you do that you have to start socializing with normal people which means bonding over things you have absolutely no interest in but you still have to do it
then you start by talking to every single girl you can but play it cool and come off as casual unless she's giving you strong signals
then you start attending events where the gender ratio is even and where girls can feel comfortable
and then you continue by talking and slightly flirting with them (DONT MAKE EDGY JOKES AT THIS POINT)
you flirt a little and get them to think about you and be comfortable with you
---then after this comes the time to close the deal
I can't offer advice on this part because it's tough and really depends on the context
but if anything goes wrong with these steps just remember you can pick everything up and move social groups

I don't have a good track record of getting girlfriends, but this has lead me to some conclusions and ideas about someone might go about it better.
I think it really does boil down to being confident in who you are, but that's a bit of a simplification. What people mean is going out and doing the things you want to do, talking to the people you want to talk to, and having the means to do these things. Anything in your mind telling you not to do that (I'm too short! I'm too ugly! My dick's too skinny! I can't keep a conversation! Blah blah blah!) is insecurity. It's hard to stumble through it, I am painfully aware, but that's what's gotta be done. People can be hard to predict, and you'll take some hits, but you've gotta roll with them. You get better. Improve yourself in areas that intrinsically motivate you, and you'll be inspired to actually make the change instead of sitting around complaining about how you're not good enough. Just being down on yourself without effort to improve is an indicator of low self-esteem/self-worth, entitlement, and emotional immaturity. These are not only unattractive, but harmful qualities to have. You've got to do shit for genuine enjoyment and people will at some point take notice

Attached: IMG_20180912_114004.jpg (1280x1024, 307K)

What's a GF?

a gay friend, obviously

A Gold Foil. OP is in with NASA

When I do shit for enjoyment I stay indoors. You can't exactly meet people like that.

There's gotta be some way to bring it out of the house. Even if not, you're interested in dating, and you've got to do that outside, re: doing the things you want to do, talking to the people you want to talk to you, and having the means to do this

Oh brother!!!! You just made me laugh out loud there’s no step by step guide, but don’t lose hope you unlovable twat

Not OP, but this is helpful advice, especially step 3. My problem is that I always make asking for a date to be A Big Deal™ and psych myself out for it. It's never been "oh hey, I'd like to spend more time with you", but "I think you're amazing and can you please go on a date with me?"

>tfw there are no girls in your surroundings and the few that exist are surrounded by beta orbiters
>even if I knew how to try and engage with them, it would only result in you getting pulled into the orbit if anything

Both gf's i had, i was able to get them without me leaving my house.
So, fuck your ideas of "go outside user".
Listen to me boi, if i was able to get 2 girfriends WITHOUT HAVING TO GO OUT FOR IT. (And i mean, IRL girlfriends not online ones) IF I COULD, YOU CAN MY AMIGO.
So, do what your heart Tells you to.
If you are NOT comfortable going outside, DONT, you can work things your own way

Fair, but where are you more likely to meet people: out and about, or in your own home?

Never look a woman in the eye. Always pay for the first date. Click your heels three time when she addresses you. Eat raw steaks. Sever all communication with your family. Stop playing video games. Keep fresh blueberries in your pockets every day (she'll leave you if you reuse them). Clean your room. Never show more than half of your teeth when smiling at her. Brush your teeth after every meal and bowel movement. Try and be throwing or catching a football if you're within eyesight of her. Handshake on the first date, kiss on the second date, handshake on the third date, wear a cabby hat on the fourth date.

I promise you'll have a GF within 7 days.

Attached: 1341176151805.jpg (598x683, 111K)

My first girlfriend literally shook my hand after our first date. Pretty cute. That's pretty much when I decided to continue dating her. She also shook my hand when we agreed that I needed to stop contacting her.

Patience is only valuable when you're doing everything right, and I guarantee that anyone asking strangers on Jow Forums how to get a gf is not doing everything right
Misguided patience and complacency is how incels get into this situation in the first place

>Go meet people and build a social life
You've lost me, how do I do that

>Now here it is. The secret sauce. This will apply to pretty much any attempt at building a relationship, regardless of who it is.
>You need to already be good friends with the girl in question. This means being able to hold a good conversation with her about shared interests, and genuinely caring for each other on a (not neccessarily romantic) level.
>Ease her into spending more personal time with you, if you aren't already: take her to the movies, visit the beach together, visit each other's houses, buy gifts for each other, etc. Converse with her about lower-level personal topics, such as other friendships she has, family, her relationship experience, etc. She'll probably be able to read that you're trying to advance with her, and if she isn't interested, she'll probably communicate it to you one way or another.
>Eventually, ask her about her feelings regarding you, about your friendship status, and then if she'd want to be your girlfriend. As aforementioned, you'd have picked up signals by now of whether or not asking this in the first place is a good idea.

most normies are going to tell you this is how you get friend zoned

Bump

Well, my point was just treat them like anyone else, not as if they are this unobtainable delicacy. They can tell when you're scared of them and it makes you look weird and unattractive. Do not ever let fear block you making your way towards greatness.

I've highkey noticed that now and it's fucking weird seeing how much easier everything is not being afraid

>install dating app
>swipe
>find girl that is good enuf and likes u
>meet
>repeat those last steps till u find someone ideal

Solid advice desu. I've reached the same conclusion: that you can't treat them special

top kek, ty user

>be me
>in A/V class
>cutie transfers in
>coincidentally in my physics class too
>talk to her
>continue to talk to her and pair up with her in group projects
>go to homecoming as friends
>ask her if she wants to go to an event as a date (a videogame tournaments on campus)
>she says yes
>hold her hand one day
>she holds mine back

We've been dating for about 6 months now. All I did was talk to her and do things with her.

Observe yourself.
If you like yourself right now
then be yourself
else become the one you want to be

Please be aware that there is a huge difference in acting to be someone and really being yourself.

Do things because you want to do them, never because you think girls will like you for it.

Set achievable goals and write them down.
--> Good Example: You want to get fit. Start with basic exercises 2-3 times a week.
--> Bad Example: Start running the marathon and try to make it under 2 hours.

That being said there are exceptions:
Things to aim for regardless of own interests, because they will make your life worth living by yourself:

1) Take up some form of art. Even if it's just active consuming like analyzing music.
2) Learn and/or improve cooking skill. A good starting point would be learning 3 easy dishes from every continent. Self-made desert is a huge plus most of the time.
3) Dress well and for the occasion. Standard hygiene is a must be: Brush, floss and rinse teeth. Wash body every day with clean water. Use deodorant without perfume. If occasion permits use a medium priced eau de toilette or eau de perfum.
4)Get reasonably fit! Fit people are healthy. Health is attractive.
5)Find hobbies that make feel passionate. Great chance to meet like minded male friends and women, as well as having something to do and still feel like a human being while still being single.

Seriously start meeting people in places that interest you.
The most important part to find a partner is to actually meet people.

Example:
You like tabletop rpgs.
You go to a store were people with your interests meet.
There are no immediate love interests.
You start forming friendships with the other guys.
One of them invites you to his birthday party.
You meet his sister.
You are both not interested but she agrees to help you with your dating problems.
You go shopping with her and her brother.
You have a good time which elevates your self-esteem and upgrades your wardrobe.

I do not agree 100% but it is sound advice to first form a relationship then see if you yourself are even interested in the person herself.

Most of my pleasant relationships formed after a 6 month warm up phase.
I had two unpleasant ones were we basically started fucking on the very first date.

You know some things. Good advice

>treat them like anyone else
I never start conversations with anyone unprovoked regardless of gender, though.

That may be worth changing

This is terrible advice.
Please seek help.

see step one and two

HAVE SEX (but in caps lock)

>establish communication with a woman
>find out if you have things in common
>make sure you don't creep her out
>ask her out
>?????
>profit

literally that easy

>establish communication with a woman
literally impossible

All men do it easily, you are either stupid or lying.

I must be stupid, then.

Probably. There are so many ways to establish communication with women. Look into them.

literally just say hi, if they keep talking to you, you already in the winning side.
If they ignore you, you can just move to next target.
Also is this way easier to do in person than online. Try to go for bookish type of girls rather than arthos that are receiving attention 24/7 on socialmedia.

Stop acting like you're owed a gf for started

Ask them out until one says yes you fool.
Embrace rejection!

>the Us section
ok how do i do that

Attached: 1540275964299.png (950x721, 499K)

Go out and have fun

I still love you and think of you
A.

guardian force

have sex

Attached: be urself.png (1548x1468, 121K)