(made this thread before but I had connection issues)

>(made this thread before but I had connection issues)
I lost my virginity Wednesday. It's this cute Asian girl from my college from my psych class that I started talking to a few weeks ago, maybe a month and a half. I really do have feelings for her, but there's something weird with her and race.

When we first started talking, she would always mention my race and ask weird questions and make jokes. We got drunk and made out last Wednesday outside past curfew, and when we were done she said something like "black guys have pretty big lips, huh?" She'll often say shit like "imagine if my brothers knew I was hanging out with a black guy." She makes racist jokes and calls me the n-word sometimes which are admittedly funny in context, but now I'm starting to think. I can explain more of the story if you want.

Wat do?

Attached: 1558219607529.png (645x773, 50K)

She's expressing her insecurities to you in the form of humor and banter because asians absolutely do not date black guys. I've never even seen it, and I'm from Southern California. If you're serious about this, you will HAVE to be tough because you will both face scrutiny and insults from her family.

she just sees you as a toy, my dude. don't get too invested and just have a bit of fun.

She sounds fucked in the head, don't get too involved

Oh this shit thread is gonna happen again. Another spam shit. Fuck off the first one was enough. Nothing else can be said.

It sounds like she doesn’t respect you

I would hope it's not something like that, or some weird fetish shit, but I'm really not sure. For context:

As I said, we met in psych, worked together on a short project, made conversation and went to get lunch after class. She has a bit of an accent, but not super noticeable. She’s Chinese and Korean and her parents . We clicked pretty fast, would talk about a lot of shit from movies, games, history. She would make a few jokes about how easy I am to find because I stick out here (there aren’t a ton of black guys). We started meeting up at night outside to look at the water, stars and sometimes do microdoses of LSD. After a time she asked me if I wanted her to drive me around, and one night we drove around the area, and then out to a quiet field, watched something on her phone and fell asleep in her car. At some point she mentioned that I was handsome, and when she was drunk or high she'd occasionally make jokes about us fucking. Eventually it became cuddling (i put my arm around her which is the first actual move I’ve ever made on a girl). We made it clear how we both felt last week, but we weren’t super sure what it would be moving forward. We met one night, she brought whiskey. and we ended up making out. Then there were goodbye kisses when we left each other the days following, and Wednesday night we were in her dorm on her bed and she was lying on my chest. She moved up to head level, looked me in the eyes and smiled something like pic related, my fucking heart melted. We kissed, she went under the covers and started giving me head, and the rest just happened.

Attached: 8a5.png (1600x900, 832K)

Get yourself checked, she seems easy

A month and a half is easy?

Sorry man, I didn't get to comment in the last one

>Wat do?
have sex nigga who cares if she thinks she's being a "bad girl" or a "slut" by fucking you. you're getting pussy you dumb fuck.

>A month and a half is easy?
Lmao

nigger
ps: the average asian is twice as racist as the most confederate die-hard hillbilly

m8 I gave you the answer and you went on talked about an unneeded anecdote about how you gave head. Did you just want a friend to talk to, or did you want advice?
>She's expressing her insecurities to you in the form of humor and banter because asians absolutely do not date black guys. I've never even seen it, and I'm from Southern California. If you're serious about this, you will HAVE to be tough because you will both face scrutiny and insults from her family.

Black guys have big lips

Yeh I'm a skinny white guy. Unfortunately for me, there's no winning unless I like thicc girls. Thankfully I do but...

You should just rock your appeal. Yeah it might not work, might not be your thing but eh. You deal with what you get.

He doesn't have that appeal doofus, read the OP. She just is a druggie who hooked up with a bad boy for some fuck you daddy fun.

The anecdote was to give some depth to the extent of our relationship. And I see your perspective, just there a lot of people saying that she's only fucking me for the "im being a bad girl" appeal or to rebel

feelings man

Attached: garou.jpg (323x323, 32K)

>feelings

lmao how the fuck is that even real nigga. just close your heart nigga

sounds like a false rape accusation ready to happen. she is about to destroy your life completely. she has no respect for you and her family will give her shit for dating you.

Pull yourself together man. This shit will never work out. It's normal to bond intensely with the one who takes your virginity at first. And that tight asian slit has you thinking crazy tbqh

Focus for a second. This is a trainweck waiting to happen. She'll never chose you as a long term partner. She'll never invest. Wake the fuck up nikka

Odds are her dad is very racist, and she's using you to work through her "fuck you Dad, I won't do what you tell me" phase most girls go through in college.

I can't believe it took this fucking long for someone to realize this shit.
OP, just enjoy the chink pussy in the meantime and be done with it. As long as you do not make her pregnant and be a nigger like your dad, you're good.